ELECTRO GALVANIZED IRON WIRE
Galvanized wire hot-dip zinc-plated and electro galvanized iron wire are the primary wire products of Hengli. The common sizes applied for electro galvanized wire and hot-dip galvanized wire are from BWG6# to BWG30#. Wire with smaller diameter or bigger one also available for customer requirement.
Single coil package for Electro galvanized iron wire can be different from 1 kg to 1000 kg. Custom orders electro galvanized wire also available.
|Surface Treatment: ||Hot dipped Galvanized (zinc coated)|
|Zinc Coating:||30-270 g/m2|
|Big Coil Unit Weight:||25-1000 kg/coil|
|Small Coil Unit Weight:||1-10kg/coil|
Package: in common, plastic inside and PP (hessian outside), also can packed with other package according to the requirement of the customers
Common Usage of Electro Galvanized Wire:
this kind of wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
|ELECTRO Galvanized Steel wire of Power Cable Amouring|
|Coating||Zinc coated, galvanised|
|Min zincing weight||20-25 g/m2|
|Standard||BS or ASTM|
|Packing||coil and pallet|
|HS Code||7217200000 Wire of Iron or Non-alloy Steel|
|Payment||L/C or T/T|
|Minimum Order||20 Ton|
Diameter range (mm)
Tensile strength (N/mm2)
Min. Zinc Coating (g/m2)
DC resistence (ohms/km)
Torsion Test (min. Turn)
- Q:electrical wiring question....?
- I don't think they would all be like that. Usually just exposed wires would be encased.
- Q:Turn Signal Wiring?
- Does the flasher work? Are you using two filament bulbs? The green wire is a ground. The blue and purple sound like HD wiring, one is for blinkers, and one for running lights.
- Q:Information about speaker wire?
- most likely the wire pre ran in the car was 16 guage wire which is fairly small id recomend atleast 12G for speakers and 8G for a power wire.
- Q:4 wires in iphone cable to 2 wires in battery holder?
- Those are the USB wires. For a charger, they need connected through voltage setting resistors.
- Q:my thermostat has8 wires?
- You didn't give us much to go on. There are at least 5 different color combinations in 10 conductor control wire I know of. There may be more that I've never used. Or your installer may have used two 5 conductor wires dropping of two for your T-stat.
- Q:califronia electrical code - box wiring?
- no. the number of wires in the box is restricted based on the volume of the box but the number of wires entering a knock out is restricted by the size of the conduit or the cable type connected to the knock out.
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- it will effect the voltage because it will split the power 10 defferent ways. i dont know any website that will tell you this but there is a tester that you can get to test the voltage. thats how i found out.
- Q:Wrapping copper wires?
- If the wire is not heavy enough it will heat up from the amount of current through it. If there is a short circuit somewhere, the wires will heat up regardless. It may not be rocket science, but it certainly is electrical engineering.
- Q:What is the magnetic force on the wire?
- Magnetic force, F = BIL --------(1) where B is the magnetic flux density of the magnetic field caused by the right wire, acting perpendicularly to the left wire in Tesla I is the current in the left wire in Amperes L is the length of the left wire in metres To find B (due to the right wire), you have to use the formula B = (µ0)(I)/(2πr) -----(2) where the I in this case is the current in the right wire, r is the distance between the two wires, and µ0 is the permeability of free space, numerically defined as µ0 = 4π×10−7 using eqn (2) so B (due to right wire) = (µ0x2.2)/(2πx2.44) = 1.8x10^-7 T using eqn (1) and the value of B calculated above F = (1.8x10^-7 x 2.2 x 0.36) = 1.43x10-7 N
- Q:I need some help wiring my radio?
- Here's your audio wiring layout: Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Yellow/Green Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Orange/Green Car Radio Ground Wire: Black/Green Car Radio Illumination Wire: Orange/Black Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Black Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Black Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Red Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/Red Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White/Green Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray/White Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range