Introduction of Art Basin
Size: 425*425*120 mm
Above counter mounting
Feature of Art Basin
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance
Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard of Art Basin
Application of Art Basin
Above counter mounting
(bathroom wash sink,art above basin,wall hung basin)
Our Service of Art Basin
Producing line:modern producing line with strict quality control
Quality control:we have a strict control for every single order to assure that we can provide dual quality 1)initial production check 2)in line inspection 3)preshipment inspection 4)container loading check
We promise to offer our customer superior quality products.competive price and the best service!
It's our hope to establish business relationship with you on the basic of equality.mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods in the near future!
- Q:How to remove the hot and cold water pipes under the washbasin
- First good size, with a short tube. Fitted with watermarks. And then the other end of the short tube at the end of the Department of oil, wound Ma, screwed in the reserved water supply pipe (if it is concealed pipe, with a mouthpiece plate, first to protect the mouth plate set in the short section, , Will cover the mouth filled with putty, to the wall leveling, according to the real, clean up the overflow of putty) to moderate elastic. Will be brass (or plastic pipe) then cut the size of the need to simmer light fork bend the curved simmer good. (Or plastic tube), respectively, wrapped around the oil pan rope or lead oil linen, the top into the mouth of the nozzle, the bottom of the mouth into the water door in the mouth, the bottom of the mouth,
- Q:Quickest way to wash underwear in morning daily..?
- Simpliest way is to fill the wash basin with warm water and some hand wash detergent and soak the underwear--keep them soaked for half an hour and then let the dirty water drain, fill with fresh water , for rinsing-Do it twice and they will come out clean-In the final rinse if U like fill the basin with warm water, add a little fabric conditioner and within minutes drain that water and rerinse them once
- Q:I have felt a light electric shock in the kitchen basin whenever we have tried to wash our dishes?
- Your house may not have ground wires - many older homes use only a two-wire system, which is inherently unsafe, especially around water faucets and water-related appliances. The real safety risk occurs when an appliance, such as your garbage disposal, develops a short between the hot side of the power connection and the housing of the device. In a properly grounded 3-wire system, that would cause the breaker (or in better-equipped installations, the ground-fault-interrupter) to trip, thereby removing the power to the circuit. My recommendation would be to either have the house re-wired, or if your local building codes permit, install a third ground wire to all the outlets. Then install new outlets that support the safety ground (aka U ground) connection, and put in GFIs near all sinks and outdoor outlets. The risk of not doing that is electrocution.
- Q:After having a meal, I rinse my mouth using the wash basin in the washroom. Is this considered to be rude?
- You can brush your teeth, or rinse them, both won't harm the teeth at al and if you have the mouth full of water you can spit it in the basin as always, this isn't rude at all..
- Q:How much is the washbasin in the bathroom? The kind of magnetic
- Do you mean a wash basin? To the sanitary ware shop is more, and more is a few hundred dollars, there are tens of thousands of people are responsible for the installation of the seller, of course, the wall to be drilling.
- Q:if the titanic was unsinkable then how did they wash their hands?
- Well,it depends on which class...here is how each class and crew washed their hands... 1st: luxury sinks 2nd:sinks,but not as luxurious as first class 3rd:tiny sink close to their bunkbeds and buckets of water The crew used sinks and sometimes buckets of water
- Q:Can the bathroom water heater receive the washbasin and the kitchen?
- Blue is cold water, red for hot water, "T" place with three links. Wash the bowl on the left is the red line, I forget the color of the. Left hot right cold, this is the international standard.
- Q:Why does water swirl when drained out of wash basin?
- Has to do with the rotation of the earth. On the southern hemisphere it's suposed to turn the other way around than on the northern. But I have yet to see that with my own eyes...
- Q:what is the quickest way to do washing up?
- get someone else to do it!
- Q:Can I place a wash basin above a front loading washing basin (height is 850 mm), Will the wash basin be too hi?
- I think you must REALLY want to save space. You will have to have room under for the drain pipes.You will likely have to use a step. EDIT ******************* They make compact wash basins which may meet your needs. See websites below
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average