exterior siding panels
heat and cold insulation fire-safe
Gost R certific
stone wall panel polyurethane Project Details:
sandwich decoration material
CNBM Panel is made up of three layers: the top material is embossed metal board coated with Alu-zinc, the middle is fire-safe material and Polyurethane foaming and the back is glass fibre paper
Decoration, insulation, energy-saving, fire-safe , easy installation, etc.
CNBM Decorative Wall Panel could be used on any structural buildings : brick wall, steel structure, cement wall,, wood wall etc for decoration and insulation .
Length :3000-6000mm(standard length is 3800mm) width: 380mm, thickness : 16mm
1000m2 ( 300m2 for one color )
USD14-18/ Square Meter
FOB CRF CIF etc
Middle East, Europe , South America ,Asia etc.
CE, ISO9001:2008 , Gost R certification and Russia Fire-safe certification
- Q:Rock wool sandwich panel product parameters
- Upper / lower plate thickness
0.4 ~ 0.8mm color steel / electric, hot galvanized sheet / stainless steel plate
(Mine) rock wool capacity of 120 ~ 150kg / m thickness: 50-150mm
Side seal steel strip or no side seal steel strip
: 0.4mm ~ 0.8mm galvanized sheet
Effective width of the mouth
950mm, 1150mm; thickness 40mm ~ 150mm; length is not limited
Board protection form
PVC protective film
- Q:Color steel sandwich panel wall, you can directly spray really stone paint what is the practice
- According to the following construction methods to achieve good results:
1, in the sandwich panel (plate) on the gap to be caulking. It is recommended to use the home of the heart of the card to worry about toughness to fill the joints, and then paste the seam (master understand).
2, if directly in the sandwich panel (plate) on the batch of putty powder or spray paint really easy to drop off the phenomenon of paint, the first primer, it is recommended to use the home of the board of people worry-free putty scraping again There are), to be dry and then approved scraping putty powder.
3, spray really stone paint.
- Q:EPS corrugated composite board and corrugated sandwich board What is the difference
- EPS corrugated composite board is a corrugated sandwich board, according to the core of the different corrugated sandwich panels are divided into EPS corrugated sandwich panels (that is, EPS), extruded sandwich panels, polyurethane sandwich panels and rock wool sandwich Plate and so on.
Construction is the steel structure plus sandwich panels.
- Q:The thickness of the steel plate of the temporary space sandwich panel is generally thick
- Room sandwich plate of the steel plate is generally called: color plate, the thickness of the general 0.5 ~ 0.7mm.
- Q:The problem of installing the shower on the foam sandwich panel
- It is best to do further reinforcement. But at the same time consider the beauty. If you can make this reinforcement done a little more, then put the control valve installed in the surface of the reinforcement is also possible.
- Q:Color steel sandwich panel door how to do?
- Color steel sandwich panel door how to do?
This large number of doors in the clean room area, it has ready-made aluminum alloy assembly can be.
A small amount can be made with the annex to the material package, with riveting can be.
- Q:Can sandwich panels take home in the bathroom?
- Sandwich board is wood, up to 2, 3 years will begin to rot, just answer that is the aluminum-plastic plate, aluminum-plastic plate more expensive slightly, with aluminum and glass do not expensive, beautiful, more rural The
- Q:100 thick rock wool sandwich panels can do the roof?
- It is recommended to use pressure plate, flat or defective.
- Q:How to calculate the force of the sandwich panel
- Are generally estimated that we are doing this. Do not know how to calculate, but how many people we have to do the number of board
- Q:Is eating three sandwiches a day a bad idea when youre on a diet?
- That all depends! It can be bad in the long run if you aren't getting balanced nutrients from the sandwiches. With just ham and cheese, there's no way you could be getting everything your body needs nutritionally! Try adding variety into your sandwiches using lettuce, tomatoes, different meats, different dressings, new veggies, etc. Of course, this doesn't mean to go overboard with any one ingredient - keep it healthy. And remember, don't always use fat free dressings; a lot of the time, when there are other veggies involved, they are best consumed with a healthy fat source for best absorption. Regarding the bread... whole wheat bread isn't always what it seems. Real whole wheat bread is made from real whole grains, and you must check the ingredient panel to ensure this is what you are eating; there has been a bit of trickery in the bread industry. The first ingredients should contain items such as whole wheat flour, 100% rolled oats, whole grain corn, etc. Any enriched flour, even if whole wheat, is not what you're after. Sandwiches can be great as long as they are balanced nutrition-wise, so if you really like 'em, I wouldn't say they are a problem. Just make sure your caloric intake is correct for your daily needs, and that you're getting some variety.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range