Polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic products
There are nearly 20 kinds of current polysilicon component blue sky sunproduction, power ranging from 45W to 300W, details please refer toannex "polysilicon component parameter table".
The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:What' your products warranty?
Products Guarantee 12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship Performance Guarantee No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:Can someone please explain to me the basics of solar panels and power storage/usage?
- I think the point you're trying to make is that solar electricity is more expensive than other means of mass produced electricity today, and I would agree. However, that doesn't mean that solar panels are not worthwhile, especially to a consumer in the right location. After the electric company adds in its distribution fees and profit, residential solar electric can actually be cheaper. And in fact, we have had panels on our roof for the past 5 years. Somewhere in the world, there's a factory producing AA batteries to use in flashlights, cameras, and so forth. I'm certain the factory does not run off AA batteries, yet I find AA batteries invaluable for certain things around the house.
- Q:Blocking diode for solar panel?
- At least a 2 amp diode. rated above the 2 volts that are commonly found on the market. A blocking diode must be able to stop a higher current and voltage than the panel maximum. A diode will work on any voltage and current lower than it rating.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panel Current=Battery Current+Load Current?
- Current rating of a piece of supply equipment is the maximum current that can be supplied. you may have the capacity to supply 8.75 amps total but your load may draw a lot less than that. like if you fill your cup from a bottle. the bottle may hold 5 gallons but you only use one quarter of a pint to fill the cup. I hope that makes some kind of sense.
- Q:5kw Solar Panel Roof Kit?
- This is dependent on sun angle, clear sky, shadow interference, clouds, etc. First if you purchased the PV panels and they are rated for 5 kW, the factory rating is based on a particular incident energy, 000 watts/square meter, 25 degrees C and an AM of .5, reaching the panels. It is more likely that you will not obtain this same level in the open air. If we assume you will get 80%, then the maximum kW would be closer to 4kW. This will be produced during peak, clear days with the panels placed perpendicular to the sun at all times during peak radiance times. When the sun first comes up and later when it is going down, there will be more than the thickness of .5 atmospheres between you and the sun, so the radiant energy hitting the solar panels drops off. Total energy is watts time hours. I would expect you PV system to produce about 750 kW-Hr of energy during a clear summer day at peak solar height. Hope this helps, NewtonLaw
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- In the US, the average electricity consumption for a house is 958 kwh per month which is 32 kwh per day for a 30 day month. Once you get to New York City, the number of hours of usable sunlight drops to four hours per day so using six hours a day as a guideline and the fact that inverters tend to be 65% efficient, you wind up requiring 8.205 kw of solar panels which at $5 a watt amounts to $4,205 not including the inverter. Your first task would be to reduce your energy use. Keep in mind that the effective cost of solar power in 2007 was 38 cents per kwh. Without government incentives, you wind up paying more for your electricity than had you just bought it from the grid.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Generally, you still get charged for the panels themselves, just the install is free, or they might make you buy a specific amount to get the install free.
- Q:Is it truE thet solar panels. . ?
- It is a system, you can get a small scale panel that can do things like charge cel phones and ipods. The type of system I have installed on my home needs a converter that turns the dc current that is produced by the panels into ac current to run in my home. I don't have a battery system because I'm not off the grid. When I'm generating more electricity than I am using I sell it back to my utility and at night when I'm not gernerating any electricity I buy it back again. Basically my meter runs backwards durning the day and frontwards during the night.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range