|Supply Type: |
|Nonwoven Technics: |
|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Reeled on the paper tube and covered with film|
|Delivery Detail:||4 days after receive your deposit or L/C|
pp packaging nonwoven fabric
Description about the pp spun-bonded nonwoven fabric:
polypropylene spun-bonded fresh color nonwoven fabric for suit cover
soft, eco-friendly, breathable, etc.
mainly be used for bags, clothes, gift packaging, etc.
Reeled on the paper tube and covered with film
1) T/T 30% deposit and 70% before delivery
2) 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
- Q:What kind of fabric is polyester fiber with spandex?
- Polyester fiber refers to polyester fabric (the fabric does not fade, no deformation, and volatile moisture), elastic fiber refers to spandex (the fabric costs more, do not fade, sweat absorption, ventilation, non deformation)
- Q:Do flax pants shrink or will they loosen?
- Flax fiber has the reputation of "natural fiber Queen", and is the only bundle fiber in natural fibers. A special structure that has no other fiber - a gum beveled hole. The slant hole in contact with the skin will be generated when the capillary phenomenon, ecological temperature environment can regulate the skin surface timely, improve the human epidermal tissue, absorption of nutrients and oxygen, can maintain skin moisture, promoting blood circulation, activate cells. Make people's skin smooth and clean, the promotion of human epidermal cells The new supersedes the old. to prevent skin aging.
- Q:What kind of clothes do you wear cool in summer?!
- Generally speaking, silk, cotton, linen and other natural fibers are the best summer clothing materials. Among them, the silky silk has the best skin affinity, high-grade clothes are made of silk, both comfortable and beautiful.Cotton, hemp in terms of quality, there are many levels, their sources of raw materials even if the same, different yarn twist, weave different, can affect the texture of clothes.
- Q:Will mulberry silk shrink if it is washed?
- Silk washing as follows:1, anyway, silk clothes must be in accordance with the requirements of the cleaning, the water temperature can not be too high, not more than 30 degrees is appropriate, too high water temperature will damage silk, also can cause shrinkage.2, when we clean the silk, choose cleaning agent is also very important, must choose neutral detergent.3, silk, of course, is to hand wash, do not use the washing machine to clean, or else silk clothes will have silk or "turn silk" and other phenomena appear.4, if the silk clothes stained with too much stains, and can not handle their own, or to take the professional dry cleaning shop to deal with cleaning.5, silk Liangshai is particularly careful, after cleaning is not twisted, only the silk clothes carefully picked up again on the towel neatly put good after the above. Dry naturally in the shade.
- Q:Is dacron cloth waterproof?
- Dacron fabric is not waterproof. Polyester properties:1) high strength, impact resistance is 4 times higher than nylon, 20 times higher than viscose fiber.2) good elasticity. The elasticity close to wool, when stretched 5% ~ 6%, can almost completely recover. Wrinkle resistance over other fibers, that is, fabric does not wrinkle, good dimensional stability. The elasticity is 2~3 times higher than that of nylon.3) good heat resistance.4) good water absorption.5) good wear resistance. Wear resistance is second only to nylon, which is the most wearable, better than other natural and synthetic fibers.6) good light resistance. Light resistance is second only to acrylic fiber.7) corrosion resistance. Resistance to bleaching agent, oxidizing agent, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acid. Resistant to dilute alkali, not afraid of mildew, but hot alkali can make it decomposition.8) poor staining. Polyester fiber based on its performance can be divided into standard type (HT high strength and low extension Series), low shrinkage (LS medium strength, low shrinkage Series), dimensional stability (HMLS high modulus, low shrinkage series).
- Q:What cloth does not fade?
- If you use the same kind of fabric, blue and white stitching, then recommend you use polyester bar, definitely not bleaching, stained above the white to go. Others are difficult to say, cotton, linen, silk, hair, and even nylon, this synthetic fiber can not fully guarantee not fade stained.
- Q:What kind of fabric is EVA?
- It's a new kind of shoe material. It's usually used for slippers. EVA shoes are very light, but they tend to slip in rainy days.
- Q:What's the difference between cashmere wool fabric and cashmere fabric?
- Sheep do fabrics and woolen fabrics, the main difference is the composition, general clothes which will have a label, has a specific ratio above sheep wool fabric; ratio is generally 3, such as 60% +35% +5% nylon or polyester viscose woolWoollen fabric; generally slightly less than the ratio. Also common is wool.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of pure cotton fabrics?
- (1) at 110 centigrade below, will only cause the fabric of moisture evaporation, the fiber is not damaged, at room temperature, washing and dyeing had no effect on the fabric, improve the fabric wash wear performance.(2) cotton fiber is naturally resistant to alkali, and fiber should not be destroyed by alkali, which is beneficial to washing clothes. And dyeing, printing and other processes.Environmental protection: cotton fiber is natural fiber. Pure cotton fabric contact with the skin without any stimulation, beneficial to the human body harmless.
- Q:What are the advantages of polyester fabric?
- Polyester fabric resistant to all kinds of chemicals, good performance. Acid and alkali have little damage to them, and they are not afraid of mildew or insect eaten. Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber clothing fabric used in daily life. What is the fabric of polyester fiber polyester fiber is fifty-six to tell you what fabric knowledge fabric polyester fabric several polyester fiber fabric cotton dress cotton fabric must master Q polyester Sourcebook
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range