|Supply Type: |
|Nonwoven Technics: |
|Place of Origin: |
Hebei China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Reeled on the paper tube and covered with film|
|Delivery Detail:||4 days after receive your deposit or L/C|
pp packaging nonwoven fabric
Description about the pp spun-bonded nonwoven fabric:
polypropylene spun-bonded fresh color nonwoven fabric for suit cover
soft, eco-friendly, breathable, etc.
mainly be used for bags, clothes, gift packaging, etc.
Reeled on the paper tube and covered with film
1) T/T 30% deposit and 70% before delivery
2) 100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
- Q:What kind of clothes do you wear cool in summer?!
- Generally speaking, silk, cotton, linen and other natural fibers are the best summer clothing materials. Among them, the silky silk has the best skin affinity, high-grade clothes are made of silk, both comfortable and beautiful.Cotton, hemp in terms of quality, there are many levels, their sources of raw materials even if the same, different yarn twist, weave different, can affect the texture of clothes.
- Q:What fabric is blended?
- Polyester cotton blends, for example, are made of polyester fiber,Using 65%-67%, polyester and 33%-35%Cotton blended yarn woven into textiles,Polyester cotton, commonly known as cotton, is indeed cool.
- Q:What fabric is 100%pe?
- The coating of colloidal particles is the use of solvent or water will need (PU glue, A/C glue, PVC glue, PE) dissolved into ptyalism shape, and then in a certain way (round net, scraper or drum) evenly coated fabrics (cotton, polyester, nylon and other materials), and then after drying the temperature of the solid rubber cover to form a uniform layer on the fabric surface, so as to achieve waterproof, windproof, breathable function etc..
- Q:What fabric is kaschmir cachemire?
- Cashmere goat (Cashmere) is the growth in the outer epidermis, mask in goat hair root with a thin layer of coarse fine cashmere, cold winter long, resist cold, warm spring glabrescent, natural climatic adaptation, is a rare special animal fiber.
- Q:What's Mitch's fabric?
- Mitch is a kind of fabric Satin fabric. It belongs to the medium quality fabrics is soft, smooth, elastic, satin general thicker than.. Polyester based, mixed with a certain amount of spandex.
- Q:What is fabric texture effect?
- Such as: rough and smooth, soft and hard, light and heavy, the visual effects of texture can not only enrich the form and expression of fabrics, but also have the aesthetic characteristics of dynamic and creative expressionism. Sorry, I'm sorry!
- Q:Shirt fabric. What material is good?
- The most popular blends are 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which are not only very comfortable but also look very cheap. If you decide to buy blends, you should buy Fabrics with at least 50% of the cotton fabric. Generally speaking, the more cotton in the blend, the more gorgeous the shirt looks.The shirts are ideal for light, thin, soft, cool, clean and breathable, and can be divided into a wide variety of fabrics.
- Q:What kind of silk fabric Tencel cuprammonium better?
- Silk feels soft and smooth, thick, plump, excellent elasticity. The utility model has good moisture absorption and air permeability, and has the functions of skin care and health care. Silk is a kind of protein fiber, and silk carpets made of silk have good ultraviolet absorptivity. Silk is a kind of porous fiber, so it has good heat preservation, moisture absorption, wet and breathable properties, and has a certain protective effect on the skin. Silk should be more delicate, meticulous care, avoid twisting or friction gravity drag on the rough local force, leading to protein fiber damage.
- Q:Fabric composition of clothing is made of viscose rayon, is what?
- In recent years, and the emergence of a viscose Tencel, bamboo fiber, high-grade new varieties. But regardless of how changes are still in viscose cotton or other natural fiber as raw material to produce cellulosic fiber. You know, viscose is a very historic ancient fiber varieties. As early as the end of nineteenth Century, the scientists made the sodium cellulose xanthate solution first to cotton as raw material, the solution viscosity is very large, so this glue is named in the viscose viscose, encounter acid produced after the reaction, the cellulose is again separated. It was later on the basis of this principle that cellulose fibers were produced by this reaction. Later, in order to realize the workProduction, scientists have invented a dilute sulfuric acid and sulfate using the solidified product composition, so as to realize the mass production of viscose fiber, also have a lot of what we see at present by the viscose fiber being produced beautiful, cool clothes.
- Q:How do you clean woolen fabrics?
- Washing methods: 1, non alkali, neutral detergent, it is best to use wool special detergent2, cold water immersion for a short time, washing temperature is not more than 40 degrees3, squeeze wash, avoid wring, squeeze to remove water, dried out, not the sun4, wet or semi dry plastic surgery, can remove wrinkles5, do not use washing machine, roller washing machine, choose light wash stalls6, high-grade wool or wool mixed with other fiber clothing, it is recommended dry cleaning7, jackets and suits should be dry cleaned, not washed8, do not use scrub washing board
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range