Order On-line Tracking
1. Description of Polypropylene PP Dust filter bag Dust Collector
There are kinds filter materials available, such as Polyester(PET), PP(Polypropylene), PA(Polyamide), Nomex(Aramid), PPS(Ryton), Polyimide(P84), Acrylic Filter Bags, Fiberglass, PTFE, etc.
Lower the intension and requirement of management and maintenance, our company researches and develops the pulse bag filter of MD series, which is the ideal equipment used for dust control in the fields of construction material, chemical industry, coal etc.
2. Features of Polypropylene PP Dust filter bag Dust Collector
3. Specifications of Polypropylene PP Dust filter bag Dust Collector
Tension at break
Elongation at break
Ventilation rate(m3/ m2/min)
Acid and alkali resistance
Thread burning, surface smoothing
4. Application fields of Polypropylene PP Dust filter bag Dust Collector
1) The fume and smoke treatment and particle removing system in metallurgy plant, alloy plant, steel works, moulding factories, fire-retardant factories and power stations
2) Fume filtration, tiny particle recycle and division of liquid and solid in aluminum electro analysis, tin, zinc, cooper and other rare metals
3) Smoke filtration in garbage burning, coal-feed boiler and liquidized laid boilers
4) Division of liquid, solid and tiny particle recycle in chemicals, coke, carbon, dyestuff, pharmacy and plastics
5) Asphalt concrete mixture, cements, ceramics, building materials, lime and plaster
6) Dust treatment, purification and collection in electronics, mining, foodstuff processing, flour and timber processing.
5. Images of Polypropylene PP Dust filter bag Dust Collector
1) Are free samples available?
Yes. But express delivery cost is to be collected and we will pay it back after confirming the order.
2) What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to
get the products at your country.
3) What is your terms of delivery?
We accept EXW, FOB, CIF, etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|