Detailed Product Description
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes,
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, green, whiskey, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:Dry food storage in plastic containers & health issues?
- for starters, if nobody's using it, turn it off! by this I mean, if you're not going to leave a room in your house, turn off the light in that room. buy energy saving bulbs, they produce the same amount of light while using less electricity. when buying a new electrical device, try to find one with energy star on it. these devices use less electricity than their regular counterparts. when and if possible in your community, recycle. the more people recycle, the less need there will be for production of new materials. when driving, if your forced to wait in line say at a drive through, turn off your car until your finally allowed to moved foward. a very large percentage of fuel consumption is while idling in traffic or waiting in a line. this is good way to conserve fuel a little hear and there. BUT use common sense lol DON'T do this at every stop light, best place is rush hour traffic, when you're stuck in one spot without moving for many minutes.
- Q:What is plastic?
- basically is made mainly of carbon and hydrogen. You may note plastics have lots of poly names eg polystyrene, polythene, as we called them polymers that have made from smaller monomer units by various processes Also you may want to think of plastics as like cooked spagetti, they are long chains. . Eg to make polythene you have ethene and break the double carbon bonds and then they make long chains for ethenes we call polythene. We get a lot of out plastics from oil actually as its carbon based!! The different plastics are made up of different polymers so have different properties which we find highly useful. You can make casein plastic by heating milk and adding vinegar and separating the solid and then molding it (it doesn't smell nice, but its a plastic).
- Q:Plastic lining in garden?
- Leave it just poke a hole where you want to plant your flowers,the plastic stops weeds and the like coming through.
- Q:Paper or plastic........?
- I prefer plastic condoms
- Q:what kind of plastic are cd's made from?
- hard step. look at google. this can help!
- Q:plastic vs glass beakers?
- Glass breaks if dropped. It can hold most solutions safely. It can withstand heat and cold if it is Pyrex. Plastic dissolves in organic solvents and melts in heat. It bounces when you drop it.
- Q:are metal or plastic bellybutton rings better?
- If I were you, I would go with the metal belly button rings. Only because i would think that the plastic bendy one, would rub against your skin and cause it to be kind of like a burn if that makes sense? I would stay away from cheap belly button rings because think about it, if you use cheap earings what is going to happen to your ear? It will get infected. I'm sure the same thing will happen to your belly button.
- Q:When did plastics start to hit the earth?
- The pot of gold digging, Baekeland bought a seat overlooking the Hudson River near New York in Yonkers mansion, a private laboratory will be changed into the barn equipment, is also working with people built a pilot plant in Broolyn. At that time, the nascent electric power industry contained a huge market for insulating materials. The first temptation Baekeland smell is soaring price of natural shellac insulating materials, for centuries, this material has been relying on family handicraft production in South asia. After the inspection, Baekeland to find alternatives to shellac as the first commercial target. At that time, chemists have begun to realize that many used in coatings, adhesives and fabrics with natural resins and fibers are polymers, namely the repeat structure of macromolecules, began looking to compositions and methods of polymer synthesis.
- Q:plastic surgey?
- difficult point. check out on to google. it might help!
- Q:2003 CRF150F Graphics/Plastics?
- Try Ebay for stock plastic, or some aftermarket graphics.
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average