Detailed Product Description
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes
Polymesh Sacks for packing vegetables, onions, potatoes,
1)Made of polypropylene material
2)Color: red, yellow, orange, green, whiskey, etc.
3)Size: 55x85cm, 52x82cm, 50x80cm, 45x78cm, , etc.
4)Top: with drawstring
5)Sewing: " L" model
6)Printing label available
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us for more informations.
- Q:Question about plastic surgery in korea?
- Plastic okorder.com
- Q:Burning plastic; what does it produce?
- Plastics are derived from petroleum and they burn a lot like petroleum too. The black smoke is mainly carbon, formed because the flame did not have enough oxygen to burn the carbon completely. If you take the burning plastic outside on a calm night and hold another flame in the carbon, you might see it light up the entire length of soot. Diesel fuel is similar in composition to plastic and therefore has similar combustion properties. Therefore most of the carbon formed when plastic burns incompletely is related to diesel particulate in the air.
- Q:My cat loves plastic bags!!!!?
- NO it's not good for for your cat to eat plastic bags. There are specially made cat toys called crinkle sacks (or something like that) so if your cat also likes to play in the plastic bag, you could get one of those for your cat to play with and then it won't be so mad at you for taking away the real plastic bag.
- Q:How do you melt plastic bags for jewelry?
- Sorry, cold not come up with a solution, maybe these sites will give you some ideas. I saw one that was melting plastic disposable glasses and plastic soda bottles.
- Q:painting plastic?
- As long as it says sutible for plastics and certain items within the household either one should do fine. I would think gloss though would be the best way to go.It will last longer.
- Q:what are the substitute of plastic bags?
- Paper bag and maybe try a reusable bag
- Q:How did they make plastic?
- plastic begins as petroleum, they refine the petroleum to make many kinds of plastics.
- Q:How is type 1 plastic (PET) recycled?
- so i have the same exact project, and i was wondering how u found the basic cost of recycling for PET? ive been searching for awhile and the only two i didnt get are the cost to benefit ratio and basic cost.
- Q:Which plastics are safe to burn?
- All plastics will release poisonous fumes when burnt. The way the industry does it is by heating it up very slowly to a precise temperature where it starts to turn into a liquid, not a gas. I've used acrylic before to make some cases. Its a hard plastic and can be heated with machines to bend and shape to ones desire. It is always a good idea to use a respirator or be in a well ventilated area because the plastic will give off fumes
- Q:precautions when disposing plastic?
- tricky issue. try searching with the search engines. just that might help!
Our products of the company sell well in domestic more than ten foreign trade company and international markets.With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in pharmaceutical packaging and other industries.We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% South America
20.00% Northern Europe
10.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
5.00% Southern Europe
4.00% North America
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Central America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
||Business license of enterprise legal person
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average