PE protection film
Water base acrylic adhesive
Polypropylene Film (Opp film /Bopp film)
Clear, brown, white, red, blue, green, yellow, black, orange, etc.
10" paper core
Up to 4 colors
Adhesion to steel
1,high quality stretch
2,recyclable, environmental and safe
3,provide excellent protection for your product surface
4,there is low, medium, high or super high adhesive for your choosing
5,hot- temperature. Endurable and anti-AG-Ing
1.Stretch film is frequently used to wrap, stabilise and secure palletised goods, and it is ideal for bundling and
unitizing a number of samll, individual, irregular shaped items into larger loads.
2.transparent films provide perfect clarity for scanning labels
3.Black films conceal shippments to defer theft and protect products from fading due to explosure to the sun
Q1. What is your MOQ?
Normally our MOQ for each size is 500KG
Q2. Can you offer free sample?
Yes, A4 sample for free.
Q3. What is your delivery time?
We deliver in 10-20days after receive the deposit.
Q4. Can you accept mixed products in one container?
Yes, we accept for sure.
- Q:Is it possible to lay a plastic film between the roof slab or concrete for waterproofing purposes?
- The seam of the prefabricated plate is very easy to crack. The plastic film is not good enough and is easy to pierce. Once it rains, it basically can't get waterproof effect;
- Q:The plastic film on the mattress doesn't tear off. Is it good for the body to sleep?
- The film is to prevent the cushion for a long time, wet, and then there is this layer of film is not easy to dirty the mattress, and the normal shop will be covered with a thin layer of mattress, laying in the sheets on it. No harm to the body!
- Q:Several forming methods of plastic film and their advantages and disadvantages are summarized
- Plastic film forming usually blow molding, tape casting, rolling method.Blow molding is generally used to make PE films, PVC filmsThe tape casting method mainly produces BOPP film, PET film and BOPA filmCalendering to produce PVC calendering films
- Q:What is the effect of plastic film on waterproof coiled material?
- As a waterproof reinforcing layer (the plastic film itself is waterproof, but the strength is poor, and the asphalt layer plays a complementary role)
- Q:Why use plastic film wrapped legs running, weight loss good?
- Wearing a heavy sport suit or body sculpting exercise also temporarily reduces weight, and restores weight as soon as you add water." The best way to lose weight is for a small amount of exercise, a long period of exercise, while focusing on the requirements of a balanced diet. The general principle is that the exercise center rate is 120 times per minute, the duration of exercise lasts more than 45 minutes, the next day or every day, and attention to the diversity of sports events.
- Q:What happens when the friction coefficient of PE plastic film becomes larger?
- Mature temperature is too high, smooth agent in high temperature lose function, especially high temperature cooking bag, RCPP originally smooth bad, after high temperature long time ripening, friction coefficient is difficult to control.
- Q:Is there any toxicity in the production process of plastic blown film machine?
- Plastic film production process is toxic mainly depends on the production of plastic film is what kind of production: polyethylene, polypropylene plastic film is not toxic, but the production of PVC (English plastic film, referred to as PVC) is due to the heating and melting of plastic parts plastic solution to produce hydrogen chloride gas, it will cause harm to human body. In addition according to the requirements of the product in the production process will add color, fluorescent whitening agents, increasing agent such as blue chemical additives, may have a small amount of chemical additives by high temperature decomposition, which will produce harmful substances. In short, the production process, pay attention to standard operation, in order to avoid harmful substances.
- Q:How often will the plastic film in the greenhouse be replaced?
- There is no fixed deadline, mainly to see the integrity and transparency of the greenhouse films, if maintain proper, by cleaning and repairing can meet the use requirements, can be reused for years, saving the cost; if improper maintenance, natural or man-made damage is serious, a year could be replaced several times.
- Q:What's the best plastic welding method?
- At present, the plastic welding methods use more ultrasonic welding, laser welding, hot plate welding, friction welding, vibration welding, high-frequency welding, hot air welding and induction welding. Nothing is best, just the right.
- Q:Can plastic film protect against ultraviolet rays?
- The transparent film itself UV blocking effect is not good, the general need to add other ingredients, such as color masterbatch, metal particles etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range