made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:Basement cushion waterproof
- Third, the membrane waterproof in the construction should first do the basement floor of the waterproof, and then the membrane along the basement floor continuous paste to the outer surface of the wall. Basement floor waterproofing first in the foundation pouring C10 concrete cushion, the thickness of about 100mm. And then paste the membrane, and then in the coil to wear 20 thick 1: 3 cement mortar, and finally pouring reinforced concrete floor. The outer surface of the wall first wip 20mm thick 1: 3 cement mortar, cold base oil, and then paste the membrane, the membrane should be stitched paste, adjacent coil lap width of not less than 100mm. The top of the coil should be higher than the maximum water level of about 500mm, the outer side of the brick wall.
- Q:Do you need a cushion on the ground floor?
- As well as the time to build a wooden building with concrete pier, from the ground or contact the ground to do a good job preserving.
- Q:Roof waterproof mattress should play the number of centimeters appropriate
- Roof waterproofing can not use a single waterproof material, must be rigid and flexible combination of construction, flexible waterproof stretch is good, a little bit of settlement or deformation will not damage the waterproof layer. Rigid waterproof (ie mortar waterproofing agent) waterproof at the same time, can play a protective role, waterproof layer is not easy to be destroyed.
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:Why do the basics of the cushion waterproofing
- Base cushion waterproofing is not contact with the soil (Ying water) to prevent water into the cushion, but in the cushion and the base of the bottom of the contact, in fact, is the basis of the bottom of the waterproof.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Foam concrete for the roof cushion generally do much bulk ah
- First help you correct it, foam concrete used in the roof should be the role of thermal insulation, not as a cushion.
- Q:The roof cushion is waterproof on the slope roof
- and the formation of the ice dam will lead to roof water, water will find the path into the house.
- Q:Is foam concrete suitable for use as a cushion?
Bubble concrete is a new type of energy-saving and environmentally friendly building materials, which are widely used in wall materials, but there are still some defects, such as low strength, cracking, water absorption, as the cushion of its strength is not enough standard.
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- Roof leaking of the construction program:
1. Need to remove the previous waterproof, such as paint, coil, etc., if it is to do the mortar waterproof can not be eradicated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range