made of polyester or polypropylene fiber
good burying, hydrolyzation & corrosion resistibility
Elongation of Fracture
CBR Bursting Strength
Vertical Penetration Parameter
40 ~ 80
K x (10-1 ~ 10-3)
(K = 1.0 ~ 9.9)
0.07 ~ 0.2
- Q:What is the waterproof layer and the waterproof cushion in the tile roof?
- Waterproof layer: set in the tile or metal sheet below, from the waterproof, moisture-proof structure of the layer. The waterproof cushion plays an important role in the tile surface, because the "tile" itself can not be counted as a waterproof material, only tile and waterproof cushion combination to form a waterproof fortification.
- Q:Is the raft cushion waterproofing full of the cushion?
- The request is full.
Raft foundation do not do waterproof mainly depends on the design of the groundwater level considerations, calculated if the floor itself to meet the requirements, you can not do, and not rigid to do.
- Q:What is the difference between leveling and cushion?
- Cushion, the base material is not divided into materials at the same time, the design will be described. Material is the same concrete, the greater than 20CM calculated basis, less than, equal to 20CM calculated cushion. Leveling layer refers to the original structure due to the existence of uneven or slope and the laying of the base layer, is conducive to laying the surface layer or waterproof, insulation layer. The role is to play a leveling, looking for a slope or enhanced function.
- Q:Maintenance time of the cushion on the roof of the building
- Concrete watering maintenance time: the use of Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement or slag Portland cement mixed with concrete, not less than 7d;
- Q:How to build a fine stone concrete cushion?
- The main role of the cushion is to meet the requirements of the design elevation. In addition, the cushion to meet the sound insulation, insulation, insulation, slope and buried pipeline and other functional requirements and set a variety of levels.
- Q:Cushion, waterproof layer construction to do what information
- 3, waterproof layer: In order to prevent the rain into the roof, groundwater into the wall, basement and underground structures, indoor water into the floor and walls and other materials layer.
- Q:Do you need a cushion for roof waterproofing?
- Roofing layer of leveling layer is usually used 20mm thick 1: 2.5 cement mortar. The leveling layer may be made directly on the structural concrete surface, or it may be made on the insulation layer and is provided for the construction of the waterproof material.
- Q:The cushion is usually in the housing which parts
- There was no other place in the house below
- Q:What is the relationship between the cushion and the ring beam?
- Cushion is plain concrete or asphalt concrete (for groundwater soil corrosive strong site). Is located below the ground, in order to prevent the foundation or the concrete beam pouring when the excessive loss of water caused by defects set. The purpose is to ensure the quality of concrete, increase the durability of underground components
- Q:The top floor made waterproof playing cushion layer of how to do
- 4. The second layer to do mortar waterproof (mortar waterproof), waterproof at the same time can protect the bottom of the flexible waterproof.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range