Detailed Specification of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How to remove ink from carpet?
- Too late.. Jax bleached the carpet and the WD40 put an oil stain on top of that. Usually one would use rubbing alcohol to clean ink. Soak, blot, blot, blot. until clean. Only suggestion I have now is to cut a square chunk of carpet out of your closet (or from a remnant you've saved) that is just larger than your large spot. Lay the square over your spot and use it as a template to cut a matching square out of the offending area. Pull out the piece with the stain. Use carpet tape and put it along the inside edges of the square you just cut out of the carpet field... allow half of the carpet tape to hang And press your new square in. Next time don't panic... Ask first then try to fix.
- Q:Turning excess carpeting into an area rug?
- You can get some rubber, like they use on the bottom of real rugs, and use some super strong glue and glue the rubber to the bottom of the excess carpet. It's cheap and easy.
- Q:Is it Okay to Step on Wet Carpet?
- Stepping on carpet isn't going to make it mold, Mold can start to grow within 4 hours of carpet getting wet, You need to get some air circulating on that carpet . it should only take a couple of hours to dry, Put some fans blowing on it or any way you can get air movement, Open the windows or do all of these thing It sounds like you saturated the carpet , this is a common mistake people make cleaning there own carpets, good luck
- Q:the new carpet that the campany layed just now smells very bad, does the glue used in the carpet contain formaldehyde?
- yes, it takes about 6 months to become smellless if it is naturally aired
- Q:Any opinions on carpet in Oklahoma!?
- Personally, myself I would go for something besides carpet. These days many many new and old homeowners are going to hardwood floor or laminate. Which in the long run could be a lot cheaper then carpet. (depends on the store etc). I would seriously look into it, I recently changed to it and its a lot less work, easy to clean and keep clean, doesn't show dirt plus it doesn't hold all the dust and stuff in it that causes allergies and other health problems. Its a total good investment and also if you ever decide to sell your home it boosts the value of your home and people love the look of it.
- Q:can garment steamer iron the carpet
- Of course, because it is steam, the water evaporates very fast, but it needs to be aired after ironing, or sun it.
- Q:Update a room with a brown shag rug?
- the brown accent wall will draw attention to the rug and you dont want that so what i would do is get a huge square coffee table in maple wood or ash wood to lighten the room and colorful stuff on the walls to make the brown as diminished as possible. let it be the only brown thing in the room. just my 2 cents
- Q:What happens if the carpet is moldy after the water is flooded inside the car?
- Their own operation is not convenient, you can go to the 4S shop or car wash shop, so that they remove the carpet, wash, dry, and then loaded.
- Q:how to clean a furry rug!?! help!?
- First vacuum it to remove dust and dirt The use a stiff brush to sweep it and bring up the fur
- Q:Where can i buy cheap area rugs?
- OKorder has a very large collection of Area Rugs in the Home Decor section. You will fund rugs to meet all budgets in a range of styles.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range