Detailed Specification of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Does the plastic carpet belong to the home textiles
- It has no relationship with home textile, it is just a daily grocery
- Q:How to clean the coke on the auto carpet?
- Car-washing shop can handle it.
- Q:How to solve the bubble after the carpet cleaning?
- Q:How to do if there is a little piece of carpet broken?
- You have to spend money on dyeing the line and putting the pattern. In general, it spend less money than you replacing the entire carpet. As long as take out several lines from your carpet, can fill the gap on your carpet. It will cost money to repair the carpet, give you a carpet that as long as you do to the carpet, or something, you can use the line to do with sample dyeing! As long as he promised you that the carpet is from factory direct sales when you bought a carpet. Blocking out is convenient and affordable, and you can block out the location of the gap on your carpet. Put out the carpet pattern, there is sure to be baseboard for the carpet, they all can be repaired, but it also won't be easy and. If there is a pattern, make up, and it is not related to the flower shape. The vase and the fish tank, the same line in the dye out and your carpet, the proposed decoration. But also have to peel off the entire carpet to get back to the factory to repair the entire. For example, potted flowers, all materials cost money, but colours a lot for office! Although it's cheaper than changing the entire carpet. This is a carpet repair method, but it depends on the size of the gap, but I remind you to go back to the place where you bought the carpet
- Q:How to choose study carpet?
- If you are afraid that the stool leg damages the carpet, you can choose floor with cloth pad, there are also patterns, it's very nice. Pure wool won't stick with floor no matter how to step and use, it doesn't need much money, they do, do the actual laying is good
- Q:Dedusting carpet
- The best choice is the box carpet, it's very convenient to clean up. It can also be spelled out the area you need in accordance with your own mind. The general carpet has a little bit of dust removal function.
- Q:how to clean the wax on the carpet?
- cleaning with carpet special agent is ok
- Q:How to disperse the carpet smell quickly
- There isn't so much peculiar smell, then use soap to wash, use the same method to sprinkle on the carpet to remove smell. If it is wool! You can also buy some tea, turpentine or alcohol to wipe. Old stains can be washed with detergent firstly, alcohol also is ok, this is more able to eliminate the smell of food residues and pets. Soda can not only absorb moisture of the carpet. Another method is to use 10% of the ammonia water to wet the vomiting fluid: New stains can be washed with warm water or 10% of ammonia solution. One way is to use gasoline to wipe, and then use 5% of ammonia to wipe. Urine stains: Wipe with gasoline. But the ammonia does harm to wool carpet fiber, evenly spread a thin layer of baking soda on the carpet: First using 5% ammonia liquid to clean, oxalic acid can also be used to clean, using cleaner to suck soda completely in the next morning, and then rinse with water, before going to bed, with elegant tea aroma, finally cleaning with detergent: Wipe with gasoline. Using ammonia to clean, and then re-use detergent to wash again, the residual part needs alcohol to wash, and then using soap water with alcohol to wipe. generally the best way is to put in the ventilation place. But if the smell of your carpet is particularly large, it is likely that the manufacturer used poor materials. Ice cream stains: Edible oil, using detergent can be removed. Old stains can be scrubbed by warm water with detergent and ammonia, then rinse with water.
- Q:how to lay a carpet on the iron sheet In the winter?
- Carpet paving generally has two methods, one is the simple paving method, sticking the carpet on the ground with adhesive directly, which is also known as B pavement; another way is to put a layer of rubber or foam cushion on the ground, and then pave the carpet above it, and fix the carpet with nailing strips installed around the edge of the carpet, splicing places need to use hot tape to bond together, this approach is called A pavement. Before laying the carpet, you should first clean the surface of the ground. Such as the wood floors, the loose or broken floor should be repaired first. If pave on the cement floor, the sunken and carina should be patched and chiseled .. If the cement ground is easy to be damp, you can brush the cold primer oil first or lay a layer of asphalt paper. design the pave scheme before laying. if the carpet needs splicing, you should place it in an inconspicuous place or to the seam that is not easy to suffer harm. it should have 1 mm gap around the wall. pay attention to the direction of the wool while splicing in order to avoid cromatic aberration. hammer concrete steel nails on the ground around the walls... All the nails should be slightly inclined to walls, it means stick the carpet on the ground with adhesive, in splicing place, chisel the carpet. if carpet needs to be spliced. If pave on the cement floor,
- Q:How to take care of the bedroom carpet
- Use steam iron high temperature to steam regularly, this can kill mites, a vacuum cleaner is ok at ordinary times.
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range