Detailed Specification of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:remove scorch marks from carpet?
- The only way you can remove the scorch marks off the carpet is to clip the black scorch marks off. Very carefully so you don't clip more than you need to clip. Hopefully it was across the top part of the carpet threads. When we had our carpets installed the installer told me to correct some threads that pop out is to clip on them rather than try to pull them out. So when you think of it I guess it is about the only way you can fix the scorched problem. If it is more than just scorched you can replace a small area with an other piece where it doesn't show or matter. Best of luck to you and hope you only need clipping.
- Q:How do you get beer out of carpet?
- as a IIcrc Cert. Carpet cleaning Tech, I can tell you that if you didnt get all the beer out of the carpet, and what i mean is if the padding is still wet it will form what is called a water stain witch most of the time will come out if you clean the carpet again but dont use soap in the carpet cleaning machine put it in a spray bottle and spray it on the carpet first let it sit for about 10 mins, then put rubbing alochol in the water water about 1/2 cup then the rest hot water. then dry good
- Q:How to knit a purl stitch rug?
- I don't think a purl stitch rug is a standard thing that would have a video. It sounds like a design made specifically for that book. The thing is, there is no need to purl a whole rug when it is generally easier to knit than to purl, and a purl is just the back side of a knit stitch. So you could knit the whole thing in whatever shape you like and just turn it over to have a purl stitch rug.
- Q:How do i remove pen ink from my carpet??
- Alcohol works rather nicely, merely be advantageous to no longer use around motions and don't enable the alcohol get to the carpet backing as a results of fact it rather is going to ruin up the glue. you ought to use dish detergent too as long because it does not have lanolin or bleach. Make a mix of one million qt. water and one million/4 t. of detergent. Then sparkling the spot with a blotting action. never rubbing or around! Then rinse the are with a twig bottle. attempt overlaying the spot with paper towels and a brick or heavy books in one day. you would be shocked how nicely that works.
- Q:How much does a huge grizzly bear rug go for these days?
- That is a good size one. $10,000 is a bit much though. Probably worth $5,500-$6,000 depending on condition. I can't believe anyone would put that out at a yard sale for $20. CRAZY! Nice find, if it is real, but I'm having a hard time believing it's not a faux rug. Throw it up on OKorder and see what you can get.
- Q:are there rugs that are made of hard non fabric material?
- A remnant of roll linoleum.
- Q:Rug Doctor cleaning solution?
- Rug Doctor Solution
- Q:Does artificial fiber carpet contain formaldehyde
- Carpets (carpet), is a kind of textile fabric, laying on the ground, as the furniture decoration facilities, have the function of decorating home and thermal insulationl. Especially for young children or the elderly, it can avoid the fall injuries. So does not contain formaldehyde
- Q:I have a black loveseat and a red sofa, what color rug should I get?
- What color are walls? White, ivory I hope! 1] buy a rug with a lot of wall color [ white? ivory? ], medium amount of red, and a little black. A bit of gold would also look great. 2] buy red and gold pillows for the black loveseat; black and gold pillows for the red chaise 3] accent wall - pale gold 4] add accessories [ lamps, ornaments, planter/vase, candles and holders ] in red, gold, ivory on black tables
- Q:How to clean the wool carpet
- You can buy a professional carpet cleaning foam and washing powder. after a short time you can pass, carpet brush sweeping single disc machine, carpet is a kind of high-grade decorative substrate materials: Carpets must not be sent to the car washing station to clean. Second): 1 this work is simple, use dry foam brush to clean carpet, suction
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range