Detailed Specification of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Pictures of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Package of Polyester Hand Tufted Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What kind of lotion does cleaning company use to clean the carpet? Will it do harm to human health?
- Cleaning company cleaning blanket is sure to use cleaning agents which are partial alkaline; talk about the seriousness of the health damage
- Q:how to lay a carpet on the iron sheet In the winter?
- Carpet paving generally has two methods, one is the simple paving method, sticking the carpet on the ground with adhesive directly, which is also known as B pavement; another way is to put a layer of rubber or foam cushion on the ground, and then pave the carpet above it, and fix the carpet with nailing strips installed around the edge of the carpet, splicing places need to use hot tape to bond together, this approach is called A pavement. Before laying the carpet, you should first clean the surface of the ground. Such as the wood floors, the loose or broken floor should be repaired first. If pave on the cement floor, the sunken and carina should be patched and chiseled .. If the cement ground is easy to be damp, you can brush the cold primer oil first or lay a layer of asphalt paper. design the pave scheme before laying. if the carpet needs splicing, you should place it in an inconspicuous place or to the seam that is not easy to suffer harm. it should have 1 mm gap around the wall. pay attention to the direction of the wool while splicing in order to avoid cromatic aberration. hammer concrete steel nails on the ground around the walls... All the nails should be slightly inclined to walls, it means stick the carpet on the ground with adhesive, in splicing place, chisel the carpet. if carpet needs to be spliced. If pave on the cement floor,
- Q:A large area of office carpet was blisters, what good method can quickly dry and mildew?
- You must keep the carpet clean before the summer collection. Blanket has many advantages, such as good elasticity, appearance, sound absorption and so on, but in the summer if the room is still covered with wool carpet, you will feel a little less fresh, so many people are considering to take a temporary summer carpet, until soon winter let them out work. Although the biggest drawback is that you will have some trouble taking care of the carpet, but as long as there are the timely liquidation of dust and proper maintaince, the useful life of the carpet is still relatively long. Decontamination tips (1) tea, coffee, soy sauce or beer and other contaminants: Cleaning fluid, special carpet borax liquid or washing liquid detergent can be used, stains can be removed with a clean brush brushing it again and again, and then can be cleaned with water. (2) tomato sauce, sauce and other sticky substance: Absorbent objects can be used to absorb and remove stains such as paper napkin, then brush it again and again with a clean brush, rinse it with clean water. (3) egg white, milk, ice cream and other lipid objects: Firstly, wash it with warm water and washing liquid, and then use the specialized volatile grease to remove fat.
- Q:Carpet laying method
- Q:What kind of carpet is suitable for living room?
- it is a relatively cost-effective carpet. It is probably the most environmentally friendly carpet, as well as a variety of synthetic fiber blended, it is this kind of special nature that makes it more suitable in summer. High-grade wool carpet is more expensive, let alone in the living room, . In addition, there is also a kind of bamboo carpet. 2, it can absorb moisture from the air and more durable. blended carpets and plastic carpet. Blended carpet (editor first recommend). The last one is generally not suitable for families, water content of wool also can reach 33%. The kind of carpet generally has the advantage of wool carpet. Acrylic carpets are relatively affordable. 1, but the advantages are obvious. 3, combined with the durability advantage of the fabric carpet, also can release the moisture when the air is dry: It is a kind of carpet added wool inside, make it in high humidity environment: The wool in general humidity will contain 13% to 18% water of the wool itself, under special conditions, there are four kinds of carpets, acrylic fiber, wool carpets, no other blending.
- Q:what to do if the carpet smells like beer?
- Have you ever had the experience of spilling the beer on the carpet? and if you have done that, then it is probably the residue caused by the delayed cleaning up. If there is no such experience, then it may be the material that is not promptly cleaned up or the bad glue.
- Q:Does the plastic carpet belong to the home textiles
- Q:How to reuse the used carpet?
- Put it outside the door and use as the foot pad
- Q:What kind of carpet is suitable for the hotel? What kind of carpets is suitable?
- if all high- class carpet is wool. some patterns. The hotel is suitable for wall-to wall carpet, acrylic is cheaper, but the price of wool is more expensive.
- Q:what is the best way of cleaning the carpet?
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet and car seat motorcycle cushion. Wilton carpets, chenille rugs.Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3 - 5 people
||5000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range