Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
1. Introduction of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
High strength polyester warpknitting geogrid adopts high strength, high modulus, and low shrinkage twisting industrial polyester fiber as raw material. It is warp knitted with oriented structure and in the condition of no bending among warp and weft direction.
Its crossing points are bundled and bended together by high strength long polyester fiber forming tough conjunction. Then it forms into mesh size product after coated with high quality watersoluble PVC which improves its strength, various technical standards and gives full play of its mechanical property.
2. Performance of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
High tensile strength
Excellent temperature resistant
3. Application of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
Strengthening soft roadbed of high-class roads and high speed railways, separating different subgrade soil material.
Using in reclamation engineering, dam, landslides and retaining wall.
Enhancing various roadbeds.
Strengthening soft roadbed of airport.
4. Packing and Delivery of Polyester Geogrid with PVC Coating(Warp Knitting) 13% Elongation/30KN*30KN-200KN*120KN
- Q:How to ensure the quality of geogrid laying?
- , the geogrid is not the number of laying, the quality is not serious non-compliance of the event, causing the attention of the relevant departments, in the report is to assess the quality of railway construction in central and southern Shanxi:
- Q:How to do the inspection data of the geogrid? What are some of the specifications
- Stagger distance. About these items
- Q:What are the general laying methods of Geogrid
- Mechanism of glass fiber grid to prevent reflection crackThe above four methods are used to calculate the thickness of asphalt overlay on old cement concrete pavement. In order to prevent the occurrence of reflective cracks, the use of thick asphalt overlay. But relying solely on the increase of the overlay thickness has its drawbacks: on the one hand to increase the overlay thickness by the pavement elevation limit (Ningtong highway overpass bridge clearance in the overlay should meet the requirements of 4.8m); another is a substantial increase in the thickness of overlay will increase the cost of pavement, and under the condition of high temperature in summer the asphalt mixture high-temperature creep prone to rutting, will lose the advantage of strong foundation and thin surface due to the old cement concrete plate base generated, thus thickening asphalt overlay, this approach is not desirable.
- Q:What type of geogrid is CATTXDJ?
- 1 Introduction geogrid: Geogrid geogrid is a kind of main geosynthetics, which has unique properties and effects compared with other geosynthetics. Geogrid is often used as reinforcement of reinforced soil structure or composite material. Geogrid is divided into four categories: plastic geogrid, steel plastic geogrid, fiberglass geogrid and polyester warp knitted polyester geogrid. 2 classification of plastic woven through the formation of a square or rectangular polymer mesh material, according to the direction of its manufacturing can be different for different types of uniaxial tension and biaxial tensile two
- Q:What are the factors that affect the quality of glass fiber reinforced plastic grid
- Synthetic resin. Synthetic resin is used as the substrate of glass fiber reinforced plastics, which is used to paste the glass fiber into a whole. Because the resin is the base material, it has influence on the elastic modulus, heat resistance, electrical insulation, permeability, chemical corrosion resistance, weather resistance, aging resistance and so on.In addition, the interface is also an important factor affecting quality. The high performance of glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) grid cover is related to the quality and durability of the interface between fiber and resin. The interface has a great influence on the performance of glass fiber reinforced plastic grid. As everyone knows, the glass fiber is a cylindrical glass surface, such as glass, smooth, and the surface is often firmly adsorbed with a thin layer of water film, which certainly affect the bonding properties of glass fiber and resin. Especially in textile glass fiber drawing process, in order to achieve the collection, lubrication, eliminate the static, often coated with a layer of wetting agent, the wetting agent is the most paraffin substances remained on the surface of glass fiber on them, the isolation effect on synthetic resin and glass fiber, with both adhesive.
- Q:Sampling method of Geogrid
- Specification for "GB/T17689-2008" (plastic geogrid) group is defined as: the same batch of raw materials, the same formula and the same under the condition of the technology of production of the same specifications of plastic geogrid as a group, each batch number shall not be more than 500 volumes, production of 7D is still less than 500 volume with the yield of 7D for a number of
- Q:Performance parameters of steel plastic geogrid
- The ultimate tensile strength of KN/m type per meter per meter of elongation 100 times per meter KN/m% freeze thawing ultimate tensile strength
- Q:Product specifications and performance parameters of glass fiber grating
- The self-adhesive glass fiber geogrid GGA2525 = 25 = 25 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA3030 = 30 = 30 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA4040 = 40 = 40 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA5050 = 50 = 50 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA8080 = 80 = 80 less than 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA100100 = 100 = 100 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6 GGA120170 = 120 = 120 = 3 = 312 ~ 501 ~ 6
- Q:I would like to ask what is the definition of the grille in the building? What role? And what kind of?
- I'm studying traffic and civil engineering
- Q:How much cheaper than steel reinforced plastic geogrid
- Specifications of different prices, the general specification of 4 to 6.5 square.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range