Polyester Continuous Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile 100g-800g
1. Specifications for Polyester Continuous Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile 100g-800g
Name: Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile
Geotextile Type: Nonwoven geotextile
Width: 1.0-6.0m or as request
Length: 50m/100m or as request
Weight: 100g-800g or as request
Color: white, black, grey, brown,
Material: PP or PET
Certificate: ISO9001 ISO14001 BV
2. Features for Polyester Continuous Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile 100g-800g
Engineered to provide high strength and high elongation at break to ensure excellent resistance to damage during construction
Manufactured from high tenacity UV stabilised virgin polypropylene or polyester fibers which have been heavily drawn to ensure excellent long term durability in all soil types.
Manufactured using a randomly orientated web to proide completely isotropic properties,ensuring that high strength is not limited to a single direction.
Excellent uniformity with high permeability and low pore size for soil filtration.
Supplied to a maximum width of 6.5mts,ensuring minimum waste over large construction areas.
100% polypropylene or polyester staple fibers ,needle punched and random network formation.
UV and rot resistant and biological degradation resistant.
3. Application for Polyester Continuous Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile 100g-800g
Road stabilization applications
Fitration under rip rap and rocks
4. Packing and Shiping for Polyester Continuous Filament Spunbond Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextile 100g-800g
- Q:Do you have a drainage board and a geotextile on the basement roof?
- Hello, generally do not require re-test Huazhi geotextile materials, manufacturers need to answer for your needs
- Q:Pudong Chuansha where to sell geotextiles
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Use geotextile, letter, welcome
- Q:PET geotextile is what?
- PET for the polyester on behalf of the name, PET geotextile is also divided into many kinds, such as: broken geotextile, filament geotextile, filament weaving, etc., I understand only these. Look at what you mean.
- Q:1 square of non-woven geotextiles how many tons
- Ask what you know is a person who has just started to focus on the profession. The quality of a square meter of non-woven geotextiles in general between tens of grams to more than 1000 grams.
- Q:Concrete pavement or geotextile
- Do not add, with the asphalt Ma plug Seal if you have to choose the best choice for geotextile waterproof the best
- Q:Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role?
- Why do you want to set up geotextiles around the bottom and bottom of the ditch? What role? Which predecessors help me explain.
- Q:Polypropylene geotextile and polyester geotextile with the naked eye how to distinguish
- Polypropylene compared to white, polypropylene fiber than polyester fiber density point, anti-aging anti-aging of polypropylene, polyester aging,
- Q:Geotextile universal testing machine should be selected how much range
- I answered someone else on this question 1. multiply the 1.5th of the expected value of the geotextile sample by the size of the geometric cloth. 2. If you do not know the expected value, it should have a standard tensile strength range, with the tensile strength multiplied by the cross-sectional area of geotextile (thick by the width) to find the force value. 3. If you do not know, it is recommended to choose 50KN or 100KN equipment. Of course, if you need to test the geotextile was cut into a width that is particularly small, then you can use a small amount of force, but it is recommended if you choose from 5KN and 50KN election 50KN good.
- Q:Ask geotextile factory in the use of geotextile aperture detector detection method which?
- Hello, geotextile detection method in GB / T and GB / T geotextile aperture in the introduction, you can look at these two standards. The first is geotextile pore size detection wet sieve method, the second is geotextile aperture detection dry sieve method. As the name suggests the first of these two methods is the participation of water, the other is basically the same, are placed in a single layer of geotextile standard small particles, through the vibration to detect the size of the leakage of particles to determine the geotextile pore size size. The difference is that the first standard in the need for continuous water on the particles, so the calculation method are also different. Specific detailed distinctions You can search these two criteria separately.
- Q:Where the detection of geotextiles more authoritative
- To the authority must find the authority of the body, the international authority was undoubtedly SGS, geotextile common test such as area weight, tear strength, puncture strength.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range