1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- BECAUSE IT COULD ENOUGH SUPPORT ENOUGH CURRENT, VOLTAGE DROPS DOWN NEAR V WHILE OVERLOADED WITH MOTOR. BUY A VERY LARGE SIZE SOLAR CELL WILL FIX IT.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:Solar panels with snow?
- Good news and not so good news. You need to be able to access the panels to clean the snow off. There is not any heat generated other than the heat of the sun hitting the black colour - which would amount to some melting ability during a sunny day - but it isn't sunny when it snows! Apparently, solar panels work better in the cold and where snow can reflect light so to increase the amount of light - photons - hitting the panel.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- If you're talking about photovoltaic panels, for making electricity, they're very expensive. Around here I think it runs around 2 bucks a watt of capacity, just for the panels. Then they have to be installed of course, which means an electrician has to be paid, and you need an inverter also. You can also spring for a bank of deep cycle batteries if you want to be able to store the electricity from the panels to use at night or on cloudy days, but that adds another very large expense. Now if electricity is very, very expensive where you are, you could maybe pay this off in a few years, but I doubt you could pay off 8000 pounds worth of this stuff in only a couple years. If you're talking about solar for water or air heating, well, that's another deal. But those kind of setups cost a lot less to put in, I can't see anyone paying that much for it.
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- I had solar panels installed in the beginning of the fall and I'm a big fan of them! I therefore know some info but I'm not sure if it would really be enough for you. Heres what I know: you save lots of money because you get federal tax credits and state rebates, and you help keep the environment green. The place that installed my solar panels has a lot of info that may be applicable to you, on their website or you can call them @ 866-276-7222 - they have great costumer service!
- Q:Solar Panels ????????
- That means in full sun light you will get enough power for 00 watts. Good job, but it won't do you much good. It will light a 00 bulb while there is bright full sun light. But in dark nothing.
- Q:how efficient are flexible solar panels?
- Up to now, it has very poor efficiency, about 5% to 23%.
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- Forget the long winded discussion above. There are so many variables that you cannot calculate the outcome. This does not mean that the experiment is a failure. It gives you information on the fact that water can be heated in this manner, and that you can vary the result by modifying the variables.
- Q:Solar panel wiring, materials?
- the solar panel should state it, you dont need a inverter to charge, only to use the power from the cell.you do need an amp regulator, so it tells if the battery is on full charge and so the sun doesnt over power the battery through the solar panel
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range