1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Are solar panels efficiency already calculated in their power rate?
- Solar panels are tested in a lab that has a light the produces 000 watt/hrs per square meter. In these conditions your panel will produce 80 watt/hrs. If you would like to know what it does in really world conditions you have to find the sun-hours in your given area. A sun-hour is basically how many watt/hrs hit a square meter in a day. This number changes based on time of year, orientation, and temperature. Here in Fairbanks Alaska if the panel was at 90 degrees facing true south in October (.9 sun-hours) It would produce 80 X .9 X .8 (20% efficiency loss due to wires and controllers) it would produce 273.6 watt/hrs on average each day.
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- Sounds like an electrocution in the works. Try learning about grid tied and grid free solar system first.
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- From the vantage point of a scientist and an engineer, you have a whole host of problems to overcome. The mass of solar cells cannot be supported by most leaves much less allow the leaves to turn toward the sun as they naturally do. The wood and other structures of a tree are terrible conductors and wouldn't serve as efficient power transmitters. There are issues of damaging the health of the tree by interrupting the process of photosynthesis in favor of solar energy collection, and many other issues. However, I can tell you that solar power does use several principals that you have observed in trees. For example, solar collectors are almost always oriented to face toward the sun. Many adjust with the time of day and seasons to be optimally oriented to collect the sun's rays. Much like leaves in many plants are not static but change position to optimize their angle to the sun. Also, many solar cells are now designed with a membrane structure which offer several advantages. So you see many of your observations have found their way into practical application in solar power production.
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- The previous answer about wattage is correct, so this is your first problem. Try increasing the number of solar panels by connecting them in parallel. To answer your question about increasing current, a voltage regulator wastes energy to regulate voltage. You need somthing that is not so wasteful, and that is a DC-DC converter. You will need to buy a 20V-5V model. this will give you less voltage but more current than you origionally had with your solar panel. You can alter voltage and current capacity, but you cant increase power (watts) with a DC-DC converter.
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:Solar panel for your home?
- it all depends on how much electricity you use for heating/cooling and cooking.......if you just need lights, TVs etc then you could get away with about $5-8,000 US for a system depending on how far north you live.....to go completely off the grid is near $25,000 by the time batteries and inverters and all of that is figured in....
- Q:how to make your own solar panels ?
- I did my own solar panel at a fraction of a commercial one by diy manual. I think some of the important criteria to consider about these diy manual are : . is it proven by many of its readers ? 2. How easy to follow the manual ? 3. Any video showing the steps to assemble your own panel ? 4. Any after sales support ? You can cut down your electricity bill on some small appliances like your labtop or fans, but not practical on heavy duty appliances like air-cond, etc.
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- You can cosider this product Flexible Personal Solar Panel. I think it will be helpful. Product Review Take the lightweight, easy-to-pack Brunton Solaris 6 / 2 Solar Panels on your next expedition to the Himalayas or down that nearby trail or dirt road. Brunton used CIGS, the most efficient thin-film solar technology available, to create the Solaris. Choose either the Solaris six-watt or 2-watt panel—both of them fold up to the size of a CD wallet and work, even in overcast conditions, to charge your cell phone, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, and other small electronics. A built-in reversing diode prevents the solar panel from discharging your batteries when the sun disappears for the night. Brunton's Solaris 2-watt panel can even charge your satellite phone or trickle charge your laptop.
- Q:Do solar panels make electricity from light intensity or watts?
- For a particular solar panel, you can't choose between the intensity and the power in terms of which determines the energy produced in a given time, because the two concepts are related. Intensity is the power per unit area. So if you have twice the intensity on a particular panel, solar energy is being delivered at twice the rate. However, if you were to compare two solar panels on which the same light intensity was falling, the panel with greater area would produce electrical energy at a greater rate, as power in intensity times area. In that sense, I'd say that the solar power input determines the electrical power output.
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Solar panels are, well panels that take solar energy from the sun, and use it as heat or electricity. It is used for many things but depending on the power of the sun and the panel, they can be used for trains,houses to heat them but you need a lot of sun, and they don't work without sun obviously.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range