||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 80W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How do you make solar panels?
- Have okorder.com . It could obviously explain everybody!
- Q:how do you make solar panel?
- Make okorder.com
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- A kW is an on the spot degree of means. A kWh is a level of means produced via the years. A KW array produces an on the spot means of 000 watts. whether that could be a 2V panel which skill it produces eighty 3 amps of modern-day. In 3 hours it produces 3kWh (kilowatt hours) of electrical energy, no longer 3kW. A 3kW 2V array might produce a similar quantity of electrical energy in one hour at 079 amps.
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- Forget the long winded discussion above. There are so many variables that you cannot calculate the outcome. This does not mean that the experiment is a failure. It gives you information on the fact that water can be heated in this manner, and that you can vary the result by modifying the variables.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar is a system, not just panels. Here is a link to the pro's that do this daily. You need to do the inside of your home, before you do the outside. Only then will solar work for you.
- Q:if you put solar panels on cars, you'll be able to drive without gas in the summer and part of winter?
- Understanding Physics and something about electrical power is normally needed to solve this problem. Here is some info that may help put it into perspective: One average solar panel approx 3ft. X 4 ft may produce 00 watts of power during peak performance times. A VERY small car will require a minimum of say 0-30 HP to be viable. (An old VW had 40HP) 00 Watts continuously will produce about 0. HP (/0 of one HP), so to get 20 HP, I would need how many panels? About 0 panels to get one Horsepower? Where do I put them? note: ONE HORSEPOWER = 746 WATTS SOLAR IS GREAT, BUT NOT CHEAP AND NOT RELIABLE ENOUGH IN MOST AREAS TO DEPEND ON FOR NECESSITIES. IT IS VERY GOOD FOR SUPPLEMENTAL POWER USES AND CAN REDUCE OUR USE OF CONVENTIONAL FORMS.
- Q:explanation of solar panels?
- It depends upon your product. If it is a solar panel, I want to know if it is a photovoltaic panel or a thermal panel. If you don't know enough to know the difference for your question it might be somewhat difficult to suggest others should buy them. Products have to be marketed to a need either already felt or not so apparent. Photovoltaic panels supply an electric need and will offset electrical usage or may supply the grid if there is excess power. A discussion of payback periods including property values will be needed in any event. Thermal panels supply heat and hot water. They are more efficient than photovoltaic panels and will give faster payback times. (are cheaper) If you are a bit more specific more information may be possible.
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- If you want to see one up close find a solar powered calculator or a solar powered garden light at your local supermarket, they all have solar panels on them. The bigger the panel the more power, that's why the panels on the ISS are as big as a garden, they produce thousands of watts
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range