||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 45W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Here's a typical 4' x 8' collector rating. 40 degree latitude would be a cool climate, so you look at row D, water heating in a cool climate. Probably take the middle rating, mildly sunny day, and it is 0,000BTU per panel per day (it's 9,000 on a sunny day). 38,700 BTU / 0,000 BTU = 3.87, they'd need about 3 to 4 panels. If you used the sunny day number, you'd only need 2, but 3 is more realistic, as it is not always a sunny day.
- Q:Cost of Solar Panels for basement?
- As Tex said, you have no idea whats involved. Start by looking into some sites that explain how they work and whats involved before asking how much on a small room. And how do you add a basement but not a main floor? and where is the basement roof?
- Q:Are you a solar panel specialist?
- Yes and No. I'm hardly a 'genius' or 'specialist' but I have built a couple solar panels on my own. They're actually pretty easy to construct and you can find all of the materials at your local hardware store. Each panel cost me about $60 to make. Solar technology is jumping by leaps and bounds, becoming more and more efficient :photo voltaic cells, for example. Solar energy is a viable energy source, that's for certain.
- Q:What is a disadvantage of a solar panel?
- benefit- It makes use of the Suns organic engery to produce potential for a house/employer which saves money as against employing potential from the community materials for electricity. it will keep away from lots of money in case you reside in an area that is sunny a super style of the year. disadvantage- You extra suitable wish that is sunny for a on an identical time as to construct a inventory pile of potential. It somewhat relies upon on your desires for potential, in case you do no longer use incredibly some it and stay in a sunny section a super style of the year, then you incredibly could desire to have a super style of potential that only kinda sits there. yet once you reside in an area it somewhat is frequently cloudy all year around then image voltaic panels does no longer be superb for you.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- There are several web sites you can search for and they will provide the answer on how big of a PV Solar Array you would need for your house. Several things need to be known, such as square footage of the home, how well the home is insulated, etc. The panels come in all sizes and wattage's depending upon application, so yes they should all fit on the roof. If you have a small roof get PV panels with higher wattage's. Yes, they will work in the northern latitudes but not as efficiently as near the equator. You might need more PV panels to make up the loss in power from the sun hitting at a lower angle. Generally, all you will need to do is periodically clean the glass covering of the PV Panels to get maximum sun light on the PV cells. In my region, near the 45 th parallel, a 600 square foot home with six inch insulated walls and R40 attic insulation can purchase a PV panel system for around $40,000. That includes the equipment to tie it into the power grid and the meter to measure how much you supply the grid during the day and how much you draw from the grid at night when the sun isn't shining. There are tax credits for retrofitting an existing home, but mostly it is new homes being built that are having the PV panel systems installed so the cost is added to the mortgage and the return on the investment is paid off over the life of the System (about 5 to 20 yrs.)
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:How much Silver do we need for Solar Panels?
- Some research has shown that small amounts of silver can improve the efficiency of solar panels. But this appears to be in the research stage and applies to the the thin film solar cells. Some solar panels makes use silver as the wiring in kind of a screen printing process, but you don't need to use silver, you can use copper or aluminum using different techniques instead. Generally the metal used is in small amounts and not a majority of the cost of the solar panel.
- Q:pool leak solar panel?
- bypass the whole panel if you can ( one individual panel of several ) , or bypass that loop in that panel - car part rubber hose clamps
- Q:How to amplify current from a solar panel?
- If you want to power both USB ports at the same times, It might not be possibble. Your solar panel only supplies 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of power and you need to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses from your regulator(s), you will be WAY over your power budget. You will need more of a solar panel or less of a load.
- Q:what do we mean by efficiency of a solar panel?
- Photo-voltaic solar cells use the visible light range (photons) for the conversion of sun's rays to electrical energy. The potential of solar radiation is ,353 Watts per square meter, but that is mostly a measure of heat, or infrared radiation. The visible light is actually a small portion of the spectrum. You have struck on a problem associated with photo-voltaic cells. Infrared radiation acts to heat up p-v cells (heat stress), causing them to be much less efficient. It would be interesting to see a hybrid p-v panel that is cooled with fluid or air running through it. This would increase efficiency of the p-v process while providing a heating source. This in turn could be used directly for heating or for production of electricity through a generator system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range