||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 45W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar power panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The energy credits are non-refundable. That means that they only reduce your existing tax liability. If the credit is more than your tax liability, the excess is lost. Examples: If your tax liability is $5,000 and you qualify for a $3,000 non-refundable credit, it reduces your tax liability to $2,000. If you had paid in $5,000, you would get a refund for $3,000. If you had paid in $3,000, you'd get a refund of $,000. If your tax liability was $2,000, a $3,000 credit would wipe it out and the other $,000 would be lost forever. If you had paid in $2,000, you'd get a refund for $2,000. If you had paid in $,000, you'd get a refund of $,000. BTW, check your math. 30% of $2k is not $3,000.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- Electric panels are not feasible for most people. They are two super thin layers of polarized material. When the sun hits them electrons move from the first to the second layer with an amount of force. You can't duplicate that at home. What you could do is setup solar heating panels and run them against a Stirling engine. This technique is typically more efficient than normal electric panels anyway in industry. They have heat on one side and cold on the other to generate force. Hook that to any generator to produce electricity. If you are successful building a home system, blog about it, others will want to know precisely how you did it.
- Q:Wiring in solar panels?
- The essentials are to connect the panels in a configuration that matches the inverter. My system has twenty 24 volt panels in series, to an inverter that wants to see 480. They could have been in any series-parallel configuration to match an inverter that used different voltage. I chose the high voltage route to reduce IR losses in the connections. The proper inverter is essential on grid connected systems. It must be able to disconnect from the grid if grid power fails, and to come back on line automatically, and in phase. There has to be a fused disconnect between the panels and the inverter. When connecting to the grid, another fused disconnect is required. My power company was very specific about acceptable switches. Just using a good brand doesn't hack it. Lots of good info on solar panels in the green search box above on this page.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar Panel is a broad term for gathering energy from the sun. It could be Photo Voltaic, or Thermal. A thermal panel is often used to heat a swimming pool. It consists of plastic tubing laid out in a black case to directly heat water or oil. The Photo Voltaic panels are batteries that convert photons into electrical potential and current.
- Q:selling solar panels online - a good idea?
- It's that offering installation that is the problem. Do you have the ability to arrange contractors to install where ever the customer may be? The online store model works best on a drop ship model where once you've shipped the parcel, you're done. Online selling of solar panels would be basically to the DIY crowd and as you've said, most people don't have the skills nor the enthusiasm to install them. The current price per watt installed is about $0 a watt. $ per watt are the organic dye and film solar panels which are horrendously inefficient and require much more square footage and that $ per watt price is before installation. Currently solar depends a lot on government subsidies to be worthwhile. The various green energy technologies (both solar and wind) lack the economics to be anything other than greenwashing and often if you consider the total impact to the environment, they are often worse than fossil fuels and even if the environmental impact of their manufacture is neglected, it's hard to compete with fossil fuels where nature has done all the work of storing solar energy in a convenient hydrocarbon form. Of course, there's still money to be made off people's ignorance. You've already asked this question several times, apparently you're not satisfied with any answers that are counter to your hopes. Why don't you try it and see how far you'll get.
- Q:What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Science. The best solar panels we have only get like 22% of the sunlight for conversion into energy. That is simply the best they know how to make with current technology. And for that your talking about a mobile panel that tracks the sun as it moves at the equator. A solar panel in say Canada is lucky to get 0% even on a sunny day. But even if a solar panel got 00% efficiency, it's still not a lot. Sunlight is too diffuse to be a good power source, and you'd need to cover lots of ground to get power. Worse, you can only get power when the sun is out during the day. So for power at night you'd need a battery, or another source of power. The 'newest' idea is to capture sunlight to make 'lasers' that boil water, to turn turbines and make electricity. They cost way more then they are worth right now though...
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- i wouldn't. - harbor freight isn't known for the best quality stuff. - 75 watts assumes roof mounting, at 90 degrees to the sun, on a bright day. you're going to get considerably less. and only when the sun is highest in the sky. maybe you should look at, your computer, for example. if you're using it for 4 hours, and it has a 500 watt power supply, and you add 200-500 watts for the monitor, and some for the printer, modem, etc, you'd use 5kw that day. your 75 watt panel, generating maybe 50 watts at most, for maybe 4 hours when the sun was highest, and shining directly on the panel, would generate 200 watt hours. it would take 25 days to generate the electricity you'd use in single day. in the winter, you'd be pretty much out of luck. there just isn't enough bright sun. clearly, it's up to you, but there's a harbor freight near me, and i'll not be rushing out to get such a system. further, most appliances are quite voltage sensitive. you really do need to have the voltage in the 0-20 range. too much out, either higher or lower, will shorten the life of appliances at best.
- Q:Solar Panel?
- How image voltaic Cells artwork by skill of Scott Aldous interior this text a million. introduction to How image voltaic Cells artwork 2. Photovoltaic Cells: changing Photons to Electrons 3. How Silicon Makes a image voltaic cellular 4. Anatomy of a image voltaic cellular 5. ability Loss in a image voltaic cellular 6. image voltaic-powering a house 7. fixing image voltaic-ability subject concerns 8. image voltaic-ability execs and Cons 9. plenty extra tips 0. See all actual technology articles you have probable seen calculators that have image voltaic cells -- calculators that for the time of no way want batteries, and from time to time do not even have an off button. as long as you have adequate easy, they seem to artwork continuously. you're transforming into seen better image voltaic panels -- on emergency street indications or call bins, on buoys, even in parking plenty to ability lights fixtures. besides the undeniable fact that those better panels are not as common as image voltaic powered calculators, they are obtainable, and not that stressful to discover in case you comprehend the place to look. There are image voltaic cellular arrays on satellites, the place they are used to ability the electrical powered structures. you have probable additionally been listening to with reference to the image voltaic revolution for the final 2 many years -- the thought that at some point we are able to all use unfastened electricity from the solar. that's a seductive promise: On a vivid, sunny day, the solar shines approximately a million,000 watts of ability consistent with sq. meter of the planet's floor, and if we could assemble all of that ability we could extremely ability our homes and workplaces for unfastened.
- Q:Solar Panel Demonstration Ideas?
- By gaps you could mean that it is expensive. Also, there is the debate over whether or not giving people incentives like tax breaks is a good idea Also, it takes a while to recoup the initial invesment in an array, although tax incentives would help and lastly, a solar array big enough to power the united states would have to be in an obnoxiously large area, alhough the ideal areas are already uninhabited because they are too hot.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range