||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 305W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Solar Panels in the 200 Toyota Prius? Why does the new 200 Toyota Prius have solar panels at the top of the vehicle?
- Q:A question about central a/c and roof solar panels?
- Don't do it! It takes years to get your money back. Your better to put the money into insulation and or buying geo thermal unit. I knew someone who install solar panels on his roof to generate hydro and he didn't notice much of a change on his hydro bill and then he had roof problems . Central air units in last 2 years have become very efficient . Almost half the hydro of ones 0 years ago. If you can afford buy a geo thermal unit. It uses the heat of the ground in the winter 2 heat your house during the winter and the coolness of the ground to cool your house. They aren't cheap though. If you plan on living in your house for more than 0 years and have the room in the yard to install then go for it. No how you slice it though AC units use way more hydro than solar panels can produce. You would need about half a football field with a huge battery storage system to run a AC unit. When a company states you might on hydro I would stay away. Also remember they do not tell you about the costs of the upkeep on the solar panels and converter and batteries
- Q:thermodynamic question that includes heating water with solar panels?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:what is the cost of a solar panel
- With out the kW information of the need for your workshop no one can really tell you what you need for power supply. I would recommend you orientate your building or shop to maximize the passive solar potential. this will drastically eliminate your excessive need for heating and cooling. Which in turn will maximize your solar energy from the panels. Also depending upon what state you live in do some further research into any programs or grants offered by the power companies or state incentives. Regarding hydrogen...for get about it.
- Q:Where do I find solar panels?
- Home systems start at $30,000 and go up. There are federal income tax credits to help offset the cost, but you still have to pay up front, more than the average person can afford.
- Q:What is the real cost of Solar Panels?
- The cost of solar is measured in dollars per watt. That means the cost of a cell that can make one watt continuously in full sunlight. A friend of mine is starting a new job to set up a new solar cell factory and he said the present cost is $3 per watt, but that they expect to get that down to $ per watt in a few years. They can be damaged by weather, just like any regular roof. My insurance agent asked if I had solar panels, so it is a factor in insurance cost. I never heard of recycling or disposing of old panels, maybe because they are so new and last so long that not many are ready to be disposed of yet.
- Q:Why are solar panels effected by operating temperature?
- Absolutely temperature matters. So what do higher temperatures do to solar photovoltaic panels? As temperatures rise, the efficiency of solar panels decreases. Heat causes electrical resistance to the flow of electrons. On days where the temperature is more than 75 degrees, the electrical resistance makes the voltage fall thereby producing less kilowatts per hour. Your roof is much hotter than temperatures on the ground. That’s why solar panels are not mounted flat to a roof. There’s usually a few inches of spaces between the panels and roof so air flow can easily pass through and cool the panels down. There are some photovoltaic panels that are designed specifically to operate in hotter temperatures. These panels have a higher temperature coefficient. This is especially important in high heat climates like Arizona or New Mexico, but probably wouldn’t make too much of a difference in New England (except maybe this year). If someone lives in one of these areas, they should speak to a solar installer to make sure they are using they right equipment for their region. Please note: Solar thermal panels used to heat water can withstand high temperatures without any degradation. In fact, hotter temperatures would actually be better for these types of modules.
- Q:Do solar panels effect birds and/or other animals?
- My solar panels have provided a home for birds, they nest under them. I don't think we should worry about the glare of a solar panel when it is placed on a building that eliminated the habitat that used to be there. Glare is such a minor issue compared to eliminating food and shelter for many animals.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- I okorder.com lower right corner is home built solar panels
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range