||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 305W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How to setup my home on Solar Panel?
- good okorder.com lots of good ideas there
- Q:Where can I get damaged solar panels?
- When you pass a sign- look at the back of it for a name. Often the company that rented them out will have their name on the back. Call them.
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar Power. There is no denying it, solar power works. Not only is it energy efficient, it is also safe and extremely clean. Whether it may be for a home, business or a community, there are no limits to the energy that the best solar panels are able to offer.It is a guarantee that once this medium is applied, you would easily slash your greenhouse gas emissions and electricity bill.
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:What should the voltage be on a small marine solar panel?
- Mark, the 2 vdc is pretty typical. Most panels for home use are set up to charge 2 volt batteries, and they are wired for an, open circuit voltage of 8 to 9 volts. This allows it to have enough voltage to feed through a few diodes, perhaps a charge controller and 30 or 40 feet of wire and still have at least 5 volts left over. Once you connect it to the battery the panel will drop to whatever the batteries charging curve voltage would be. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest getting a book at the library called, The Complete Battery Book, by Richard Perez. Just read the chapters pertaining to lead acid batteries, the other discussions on lithium, ni cads and such won't apply to your boat system. If your panel is not large, and it's short circuit current rating in amps is less than 2% of the amp hour capacity of the battery, you can even run the panel without a charge controller. The book explains this as well. There is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of this stuff, it's called Home Power, you can find it online. You might also find some info at a couple renewable energy websites, I will list them below. Panels are rated in two ways, open circuit voltage, which you measure with a multimeter while the panel is in open sun and nothing is connected to it. The other rating is short cirucuit current, which you measure with an ammeter while the panel is in the sun as well. You connect the ammeter across the output of the panel and let all the power short right through the meter, so you'll need an ammeter big enough to handle more amps than the panel puts out. A 0 amp unit will work for your boat panel. These tests won't hurt the panel, or the meters, we do it all the time in the field, and the manufacturers will tell you to do the same test if you have a problem with a panel and they want to know if it's malfunctioning. You can check one of their websites if you like. Good luck Mark, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Whats the annual energy output of the average solar panel.?
- The Sun provides about 360 W per square meter above the atmosphere (Solar Constant). Approximately 2/3 of the energy is lost in passing through the atmosphere, which means you should anticipate at best about 450 W per square meter arriving at a solar panel directly facing the Sun on a clear day. You can anticipate an efficiency of approximately 30% for a typical solar collector, or about 00 W to 40 W per square meter of solar collector being delivered as electricity under the best of conditions. These are estimates, but we need better information on the actual power delivered per square meter of a particular solar collector under the best of conditions before we can begin to estimate the amount of energy per meter squared collected over a typical year for a given location.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- With a 2 volt power source (solar panel, battery charger, vehicle charging system, etc...) you can charge three 2 volt batteries in parallel circuits then switch to a series circuit through a series/parallel switch to get 36 volts output. I've done this with my electric scooter so I can charge it with my pickup through the lighter socket when I'm away from home. It works great! When at home I just leave the switch in the 36 volt position, plug the charger in the wall receptacle and the charger puts out 36 volts. Actually 2 volt lead acid batteries have 2.6 volts when fully charged so the charging source has an output of 3.6 to 4.2 volts to effect a complete charge. In the series circuit the fully charged batteries would put out 37.8 volts so the charger would have an output of 40.8 to 42.6 volts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range