||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 290W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:solar panels vs (organic) plants?
- Of course solar panels
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:A question about solar panel?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:With everyone thinking green...how green are solar panels?
- No matter how electricity is generated you must use materials to build the plant. I don't know what my panels are made out of, and I don't know if they can be recycled. I also don't know what my other electric plant was made of or if it can be recycled. I do know now that it has been made and installed I'm not using coal or oil to make electricity, I'm not creating any emissions, and I won't have to worry about how high the cost of electricity goes.
- Q:How much does it cost a factory to make a solar panel?
- First Solar recently announced that their costs to produce panels dropped below $ per watt. I don't know how much of that is accounting tricks. Of course, that doesn't mean that they would sell panels for that price - any capitalistic company is expected to drive the price up to what the market will bear. Crystalline silicon panel producers are coming in at about $2.50/watt right now for the best of them. But again, the selling price is what the market will bear.
- Q:How about solar panels?
- In oil rich Iraq it would be counter productive to take such an initiative. There is already a huge shortage of solar panels. If you drive the price up more, which you're plan would do, It would just set back their growth in the U.S. and other developed oil poor places. This would hurt us a lot more than it would help them.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- Because the MPPT controller has a wider input voltage range, it can also convert multiple voltages into current charge and better protect the battery.
- Q:How Solar Panel Works ?
- photons excite electrons in the silicon to a higher energy level
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- No, although they both use the capture of energy from electrons excited to a higher state by sunlight, plants use enzymes (mostly chlorophyll) packed in chloroplasts; solar panels still largely use silicon. There are some companies exploring the use of a plant enzyme-based process since it's so much more efficient. The farthest they've gotten is using organic nanocrystal pigments instead of silicon crystals.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range