||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 290W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- Haven't you watched the Truman Show? Just cue the sun...
- Q:architecture and solar panels?????????????
- You could check out building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV). BIPV includes things like solar roof tiles and smart energy glass that acts as a window and also creates electricity. BIPV is a great way for people to go solar without disrupting the modern architectural attributes of an existing structure.
- Q:Calculate solar panel energy output question?
- A watt is the fee at which vigour is produced. It's analogous with horsepower, hp = 745W= 33,000 toes-lbs per minute. So the wattage of a sunlight panel is the capacity of the panel to drive a procedure like run a motor or power a radio. General energy calculations are a part of the bigger class of Physics.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- photograph voltaic panels take power (and in all probability some oil for the plastic) to fabricate, yet that power, and the carbon footprint, is paid for many circumstances over in widespread operation, via the electrical powered energy that the panel generates. The life of the middle photograph voltaic cells is long (there are nonetheless some panels from the 970's that are nonetheless out and dealing), and contemporary panels are oftentimes warranted for 25 years, showing that even the manufacturers have self assurance in thier lifespan. yet whilst it ultimately comes time to eliminate the panels, the aluminum physique is as particularly recycled as the different aluminum, and the tempered, low-iron glass could properly be recycled, too. The plastic substrate is unavoidably solid - it has to stand up to the solar for some years. i do no longer understand what could desire to be achieved with that. The cells themselves are a intense grade of silicon, which has fee on the scrap industry. some panels are no longer made up of silicon - yet lots of the factors could desire to be recycled in a similar fashion. i'm no longer attentive to any intense panels being dumped or discarded at present. they're worth lots, even broken, that some hobbyist or surplus place will purchase them.
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:where do you get little solar panels?
- Thin-film solar panels are a great way to go if you're looking for small solar panels. Thin-film have the advantage of being lighter while a traditional crystalline panel is more efficient so it can produce more power with the same area. With the increasing efficiency of thin-film solar panels, however, they are quickly becoming an excellent option for portable power solutions. If you want crystalline panels instead of thin-film, the DURAlite line is a good example of a portable solar panel that uses regular polycrystalline solar cells. DURAlite panels come in 5, 0, or 20 Watts and they have a 0' cable with a 2-volt car-style socket plug.
- Q:How may solar panels/wind turbines may be made affordable?
- go okorder.com/ they sell books on how to build solar panels and wind turbines, along with a lot of other things that could help you live off grid. And a lot of the books were things that could be made with turn of the century (900 not 2000) technology
- Q:What type of wires should i use for a solar panel?
- You might want to be careful about soldering. Some panels can be easily damaged by excess heat. Check the manufactures website for recommended attachment methods. Solder tape or conductive epoxy might be better. If you do not have such things already, a good idea might be to take it into a TV repair shop or electronic hobbyist store. Some folks are kind enough to do it for you for free.
- Q:New Prius; Solar panles a good design?
- The solar panels run the fan to remove hot air from the car. They do about the same amount of cooling that cracking the windows and using a heatshield over the windshield--that is they keep the interior of the car about the same as the exterior without draining the 2V battery. One problem I have with the solar panels is that they come with a moonroof. The other problem I have with them is that to get them you have to give up the additional safety features because Toyota won't put both the high tech safety features and the solar panels on the same car. So is it a good design? Well, nothing with a sun/moonroof is a good design IMHO, but that's the power of advertising for you. In that it runs a fan without draining the 2V battery, yes that part's good. Having to give up the high tech safety features to get it makes it a non-starter for me (and I live where it gets plenty hot so I could really use the fan).
- Q:_How many solar panels needed to light up a whole house?
- this is according to the load, that is to say, how many electricity do you need in one day.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range