||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 265W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Crystalline silicon cell conversion rate, rich in raw materials, is a large-scale commercial production of the battery, but the crystal silicon battery brings the harm can not be ignored. Crystal silicon series of batteries have a "three high more than a" common problem. High cost, high energy consumption, high pollution, byproducts and other shortcomings.
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Connecting them is not a problem: the solar cell has two leads or terminals, and so does the motor. The problem is that the panel from the calculator cannot supply very much current, and you need quite a bit for the motor. Also, the voltage is probably not more than 3 volts, and the motor needs probably six to twelve volts. If you have a voltmeter, check the output from the solar cell. You can get solar cells that will put out more current, but they will be bigger than the ones used for calculators. Even with these, you will probably need several in series to get enough voltage for the motor.
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- What I've heard, is that for those sites implying that you can power your house and save money with homemade solar panels, is that if you try to get your money back, there is no response. Maybe if you used a real credit card, you could dispute the charges through your credit card company. Actually, I wouldn't be worried about buying materials and it not working - the more likely scenario is that you would get their instructions, and realize that they're practically worthless. In Florida, you have a chance to save money on your electric long-term, but it will be by investing maybe $0-20k, and then getting that back after 0 or more years. I'd suggest you contact a local solar installer and get a bid, even if it's only to scope out how much it would cost up front. Then you can shop around and see if you could save by installing it yourself. It's a serious project, not to be taken lightly. It took me about 3 months to put it up. It's possible that you will not save money by self-installing, as professionals may get better prices on the panels. The Florida state rebate is subject to availability of funds, and typically, I've heard people wait a long time to get it. The Federal rebate is a credit to your taxes, so you get it the next year.
- Q:lighting my pond with solar panels?
- You can get 6V cells and SLA batteries. You would get a panel and batteries suitable for the lights you get though. Depending on what you want to do, you shoud look into LED lighting, which is more efficient than incandescent. You do not want to drain your battery flat. Rather you want to draw only 2/3 of its capacity of so. You would find the lights you want (likely 2VDC), and add up the current they draw, and get a battery that would supply enough capacity (in AH, which is amps time hours) for a couple nights use (to account for weak solar days), and a solar panel to charge two days of use in one good day. You would use a charge controller so that the solar panel does not over charge the battery, and some sort of dusk timer to turn your lights on at dusk and off several hours later.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- My okorder.com.
- Q:Solar Panel House?
- U can get solar panels on OKorder stores rather online or else where on yahoo store online and u have to put the solar panel on every spot on the roof.
- Q:Solar panels.......Earning potential.?
- it depends on your solar panel, but you can sure supply most if all of your electronics and electric stuff in your house on a sunny day. If you want to know exactly how much power it supplies and how much $$ you can save you simply have to calculate how much power your home consumes per day/month. I know of people totally reliable on solar power for their home and I too will put solar panels on my home one day.
- Q:Question about home solar panel systems?
- As Ed said, that .2 kW is an instantaneous rating in bright sun. The way to do this right is to consult the maps here rredc.nrel.gov/solar/old_data/nsr... to find the number of equivalent sun-hours your location gets per day. Select, Average, Annual, Flat plate tilted south at latitude. A map will come up. For northern California, it shows 5 equivalent sun hours per day, for example. If the system is .2 kW, then .2 x 5 = 6.0 kWh of energy the system will generate per day, on average. That takes into account cloudy days, short winter days, long summer days, everything. The 2.4 kW system would give double that, obviously. But that's an example, based on a specific location. Phoenix would do better, Seattle would do worse.
- Q:where I can find this solar panel?
- The other thing to do is to search for DIY solar chargers for more information.
- Q:Is this a good kit for building a solar panel?
- Only okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range