||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 265W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Power Question?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- Or maybe he should increase tax benefits for domestic manufacturers of solar panels, so that they are actually manufactured here instead of in China? Oh, wait. He is. But I've seen questions in which you whine about tax cuts for renewable energy because you think renewable energy can't be profitable.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- Not a good answer: CNBC had a news bit, that it can take 0 to 20 years for you to break even in energy costs after installing solar panels. Please don't buy them just for the tax deduction. See if you can google a calculator for this - do research. I have a brother in law that buys anything under the sun just because he gets a tax deduction. I'm sure you're not like that though. Run the numbers of what you will save vs the 2K you will spend You may never break even
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- If okorder.com and I mention them only because they did a retro fit on my Uncle's house in the Florida Keys and a smaller scale system for my in laws outside of Chicago. Both my Uncle and In Laws really are enjoying the cost savings that they are getting each month from their respective systems, and both said that Sun's initial costs were QUITE low. Be sure to have the blessing of your local building zoning departments before installing the panels as some municipalities take issue with solar panels. Also make sure that your roof is strong enough to withstand the weight of not only the panels, but the bracing. Good Luck.
- Q:DIY single solar panels with outlets?
- Q:questions about solar panels for residential use?
- Almost sure that you will discover everything related solar power at www.okorder.com.
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- Everyday I use ,280 kWh 280 kW-hour / 24 hours = 470 kW WOW, that is a very high power level, most homes use an average of .2 kW. My guess is that you mean you use 280 kW-hour in a year, which comes to an average power of .3 kW, typical. Assuming you get, worse case, 6 hours of sun per day, for the first case, 470 kW, each solar panel generates the equivalent of 250 x6/24 = 60 watts, so you would need 470k/60 = 8000 panels For the second case, .3 kw or 300 watts, divided by 60 that is about 20 panels. Depending on where you live, you could need as much as twice that number. Plus you need charge controller, lots of expensive batteries, and an inverter. The big problem is periods of no sun. If you demand continuous power, and you have a period of, say, 24 hours with no sun because of storms, etc, then the number of batteries increases to the hundreds.
- Q:Any tips for protecting my solar panel from high winds?
- You have to make the decision weather you want it portable or stationary. If you want stationary I would make some good brackets for them / search for cheap ones on OKorder. I'd have to see them to be able to offer any better suggestions. It's always hard to decide so you'll have to take notes and do research.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
- Q:Increase Solar Panel Efficiency?
- There are 3 (simple) ways to increase the efficiency of a solar panel at home - they all work by increasing the amount of light that falls onto it: . Have the solar panel track the sun throughout the day so that it always faces it; 2. Place a lens (larger than the panel) in front of the panel that focuses the light from the sun onto it. 3. Have mirrors around the panel than redirect light from themselves onto the solar panel. (e.g. imagine a satellite dish with the solar panel at the front and the dish being all mirrored.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range