||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 250W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- Mitsubishi panels have served us well for 3 years so far, no problems. Kyocera had a well-known problem many years ago, but they lived up to the warranty and replaced defective panels. Their current products are considred good. I like the value delivered by Suntech panels. Might be a best buy - shop around. I have not heard about any of the major brands having trouble, lately. If you're intending to connect to the grid, be cautious about used or blemished panels. While they might work fine, they usually are ineligible for rebates.
- Q:How are solar panels developed and distributed in America?
- The first link below is one of the best sites for recent news about solar panels. You should be able to find stories about solar panels under development today. A little bit of the history: Solar panels have been around for about 50 years now. They were first used to power spacecraft. Solar power for domestic use started to develop rapidly in the 970's during the first oil crisis, but as energy prices fell in the 980's solar development slowed. Most of the large solar panel makers were purchased by large oil companies who seemed not to be too interested in solar. In the late 990's as concerns about both Peak Oil and Global Warming grew there was renewed interest in solar power and a number of new companies were started to develop new kinds of solar panels. Many of these new companies have grown larger than the older solar companies still owned by big oil companies. Over the last 7 years or so growth in the solar market has been explosive with a compound growth rate of almost 40% per year. In 2005 the solar industry for the first time started to consume more silicon than all other electronic industries combined resulting in a world wide silicon shortage that is still with use. New silicon refineries are coming on line and the shortage is expected to diminish by 2008 or 2009. Check out the two links below. They will help you a lot.
- Q:When I make a solar panel what kind...?
- First of all you seem to be talking about making a solar photovoltaic panel instead of a solar thermal panel. Most solar panels will produce DC electricity. Your house uses AC electricity. You can set up the solar photovoltaic panels to send their current to charge a battery bank and then you can tap into that battery bank and send the power to a voltage inverter to change the power to AC. The better inverters will do a better job of this. The system has to be matched and sized properly. If you are not familiar with electrical work you should have someone who is more knowledgeable help or do the work. Good luck with your project.
- Q:Why are solar panels only 0% efficient?
- Sunlight comes in many frequencies, that's why it's white. Solar Photovoltaics require a photon to displace an electron from a semiconductor and that only happens at one frequency depending on what the semiconductor material is, therefore only one exact frequency gets turned into power. They are working on using organic dyes or quantum dots to absorb the energy in different frequencies and re-emit the energy in the desired frequency. They also are working on using multiple semiconductor materials to try and capture more frequencies. The rest of the energy becomes heat which also reduces the efficiency of the solar cells. The lab record for solar photovoltaics is 42.8% efficiency and quantum dots promises to be 65% to 75% efficient. Keep in mind that fossil fuels are based on energy collected by photosynthesis over millions of years. The efficiency of photosynthesis with modern plants is about 0.5% and the theoretical maximum efficiency of photosynthesis is 6.6%. All of our current energy use is based upon a small fraction of 0.5% efficiency over millions of years.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:2- 390 W Solar Panel's Series or Parallel?
- Q:Opinions on Solar Panels?
- Bing solar power in Germany. Solar power has an option of assisting in removing some of the burden during daylight, from power generation plants. Anything is a help. Plus they will continue to do it forever (at least a lifetime). But they are not the total answer. Like wind, limited to certain areas. Wave generation is another solution, but still limited to coastal areas. The current design of most supply grids does not allow transportation of power long distances. You want a real eye opener, Bing transportation line looses power grid and see how much energy is wasted, and the amount of carbon put into the air for these losses.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- Biggest problem is availability of sunshine in the UK. Do you get enough to warrant the fuss or financial layout? Another problem is the orientation of your roof. Facing directly south, with a slope (in degrees) equal to your longitude would be ideal. As far as electricity goes, you have to be tied into the grid to take care of the times you are not generating all the power you need. When you are generating more than you need, you sell it but get paid at the rate the utility normally pays, a lot less than you would pay to buy from them. Still, it's something.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- solar panel absorb sunshine , and it will produce electric charger, the charger move to one direction, it wil produce electric current, so it produce electricity. the electricity can through cable move to solar battery to store or to country power grid to provide electricity for people using.
- Q:Using a solar panel to make energy?
- DIY okorder.com
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range