||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 250W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Question about using solar panels?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:What is the best low power alternative for TV set, to use as screen for dvd player, with a 30watt solar panel?
- Do what we do when power is cut (although we have very reliable power - we loose as much as 2 hours a year), is go Amish. That is go without powered technology. Now, for you, you need more than a solar panel (and likely more than 30W, but that is a start) - you need a battery or set of batteries to store the collected power. 20Ah might do. You need an inverter to power things. For that, likely a 300W will do. For a TV, go shopping, and look at the labels on the back of the TVs. I just bought a 24 TV rated at 40W. If you get a 9 LED TV, it may be likely you can run that directly from battery, for many have separate DC brick supplies. With those, you can make a cable to power it directly from a 2V or so battery, if the supply can make 2 to 5V. Depending on your provider, you may be able to get a mini-decoder which uses a separate brick or wall supply, which means the decoder likely can be directly battery powered. Such a decoder may draw less than 20W.
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:can you hand make a solar panel?
- Sorry, okorder.com/
- Q:What is the anatomy of a solar panel?
- You've probably seen calculators that have solar cells -- calculators that never need batteries, and in some cases don't even have an off button. As long as you have enough light, they seem to work forever. You may have seen larger solar panels -- on emergency road signs or call boxes, on buoys, even in parking lots to power lights. Although these larger panels aren't as common as solar powered calculators, they're out there, and not that hard to spot if you know where to look. There are solar cell arrays on satellites, where they are used to power the electrical systems. You have probably also been hearing about the solar revolution for the last 20 years -- the idea that one day we will all use free electricity from the sun. This is a seductive promise: On a bright, sunny day, the sun shines approximately ,000 watts of energy per square meter of the planet's surface, and if we could collect all of that energy we could easily power our homes and offices for free.
- Q:Why should I use a Charge Controller for my Battery and Solar Panel based on these provided details?
- Should I really be concerned with a Charge Controller? Yes. The main purpose of the charge controller is to protect the battery from over charging. Over charging reduces battery life. And spending extra money for a MPPT type controller will get more more useable power out of your solar panel. Would another battery of the same magnitude be helpful in preventing an accident? How much storage capacity does your current battery have (measured in kWH)? A ~$20 Kill-a-Watt meter would take a lot of uncertainty out of how much power you actually use. Even deep cycle batteries suffer reduced battery life from deep discharges. The battery sounds too small for the loads you describe so I would think you would want more. ---------------------------------------... After reading the other answer In a nutshell, with your small 2 volt starting battery, 24 volt panel and a mix of unknown loads, (which is correct), I thought I would elaborate. I had not considered the possibility that you bought a 24 volt panel for your 2 volt battery. Hooking the panel you bought directly to the current battery is a horrible idea. I you were lucky it would just cook the battery in a short period of time. You basically bought the wrong type of panel for a 2 volt system. I assume that there are no controllers on the the market for this situation. If that's the case, I don't know of any good way match the 24v panel to the 2 volt battery.
- Q:Are solar Panels worth it?
- I say yes, I had a method put in a couple of months ago. I paid $6K and my utility paid $0K. I should destroy even in about 6 years. The procedure is guaranteed for 25 years, so i will have as a minimum 9 years of free vigour. I went from a invoice of round $200 per month to underneath $20 in the summer. I will pay a bit of extra in the winter months given that much less daytime, but i do not use as so much power within the wintry weather. Each and every 2 months electrical power goes up an ordinary of 5%, so while my neighbors have a larger bill each and every month, i will be staying underneath $50 for a long time. Even with out the rebate i would have a smash even time of about 0 years, nonetheless 5 years of free vigour.
- Q:Solar panels for security cameras?
- Only okorder.com/... Each battery will will need to be enclosed in a box from the weather to preserve it as well as the charge controllers. All this work can be done with success, but will be costly if that's what you want, and want it done right. You have no short cuts around this unless you want to damage your cameras? I still say it would be much easier to run conduit under ground for your power supply to each camera, and it would cost less money and time.
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:What are solar panels? what do they do?
- Hope This Helps!:)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range