||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 245W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- The sun is irradiated on the semiconductor p-n junction to form a new hole-electron pair. Under the action of the p-n junction electric field, the holes flow from the n region to the p region. The electrons flow from the p region to the n region, and the current is formed after the circuit is turned on. This is the photoelectric effect of the working principle of solar cells.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- The correct name of solar panels is solar photovoltaic panels, making its main material is monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon silicon, monocrystalline silicon silicon chip more crystalline silicon wafer photoelectric conversion rate is high, the price is also more expensive silicon wafer.
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:The voltage and power problems of solar panels
- 3, charge 12V battery when the power is really small, if it is a normal controller, then the equivalent of 18V voltage in the charge, probably 18 x (240 / 30.2) = 143w solar panels.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar panels: solar panels is the core of solar power generation system, solar power system is the highest value of the part. Its role is to convert the sun's radiation capacity into electricity, or sent to the battery to store, or to promote the load work.
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- But in reality, the need for solar panel power and solar charger to find a balance in the portability. It is generally believed that the minimum power of the solar charger can not be less than 0.75w, and the secondary power solar panel produces 140mA of current under standard light. In the general sunlight generated by the current at 100mA or so, if less than the secondary power charging current is too small,
- Q:Why can not the solar panel load directly?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- The production of solar cells is mainly based on semiconductor materials, its working principle is the use of optoelectronic materials to absorb light energy after the photoelectricity in the conversion reaction, according to the different materials used, solar cells can be divided into:
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range