||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 245W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Do solar panels float?
- I've had people banging on my door to install them unfortunately i can't test the theory The offer came between the government sign-up of insulation where the ensuing deaths of several installers halted the program and the Queensland floods - not a floating panel in sight!
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- If you're talking about photovoltaic panels, for making electricity, they're very expensive. Around here I think it runs around 2 bucks a watt of capacity, just for the panels. Then they have to be installed of course, which means an electrician has to be paid, and you need an inverter also. You can also spring for a bank of deep cycle batteries if you want to be able to store the electricity from the panels to use at night or on cloudy days, but that adds another very large expense. Now if electricity is very, very expensive where you are, you could maybe pay this off in a few years, but I doubt you could pay off 8000 pounds worth of this stuff in only a couple years. If you're talking about solar for water or air heating, well, that's another deal. But those kind of setups cost a lot less to put in, I can't see anyone paying that much for it.
- Q:Single Solar Panel savings?
- I am afraid you are in for some disapointment. A typical solar panel might put out something over 00 watts, and cost a pretty big bundle. Then, what would you do with the power? It will be low voltage DC. You could charge a battery, or run a DC appliance. You would get less than ten cents worth of electricity per day. If you wanted to use it for household appliances, you would need an inverter. More big bucks. Type solar panels in the green search box at the top of this page, and read previous Q A. Also do the same on the Internet. Sorry to be a wet blanket.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I'm guessing that each of those solar cells is just 0.5 volt at max power, so if you make a 2-inch square panel, you will get 2 volts - not enough for the inverter. A car inverter is notoriously inefficient, but it would work if you connect it to a 2-volt battery. You cannot generally connect such an inverter to solar panels alone. The battery supplies the peak current that the inverter needs, and the panel charges the battery. To charge a 2-volt battery, you will want 36 cells, generally, which give you an 8-volt panel. You can buy an inexpensive charge controller somewhere. If your laptop will run off 2 volts directly, you can skip the inverter and be much more efficient. Or if the laptop runs of (say) 9 volts, you can use about 40 cells to get 20 volts, get the proper power plug from Radio Shack, and plug the panel directly into the laptop.
- Q:How Do solar panels work?
- Short version is that the sunlight knocks electrons loose from a semiconductor panel, and those loose electrons generate an electrical current. The solar panels have lots of cells arranged in series parallel to get to a higher voltage (usually 2 or 24 volts) and current. This is sent to charge batteries under the control of a charge controller. The voltage from the batteries is sent to an inverter that converts the 2/24 volts to 20/240 VAC for household usage. .
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- must be one of the place who's place have sun
- Q:What are solar cells made of?
- A okorder.com/, or resistance—vary when light is incident upon it) which, when exposed to light, can generate and support an electric current without being attached to any external voltage source, but do require an external load for power consumption.
- Q:What can you tell me about rebate incentives for residential solar panels in New York state?
- Enacted okorder.com Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful. 09/9/20
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- Generally, you still get charged for the panels themselves, just the install is free, or they might make you buy a specific amount to get the install free.
- Q:Can I plug a solar panel into a wall socket to lower my electric bill?
- The other responders have given partial information. The electricity in your house is 20 volts AC and the solar panel will produce DC voltage. If you plugged in the solar panel into the wall, the solar panel would be destroyed, possibly with disastrous results. If you connected the solar panel to a DC to AC inverter, there are also dangers. The solar panel unless very large will not produce enough power to make a lot of AC, for every amp of 20 volt AC, you require more than 0 Amps of DC voltage. So most small solar panels are used to trickle charge a 2 volt battery used in backup situation. The problem is that the house AC and the inverter AC have to be exactly in phase or again you have disastrous results. If they are exactly 80 degrees out of phase, the wires now are carrying 240 volts and you will burn out the inverter, and possibly cause a fire. There are systems that will synchronize an inverter to commercial power so that you can feed the power back to the grid, but these are more complicated. If you want to use the battery and solar panel to run some lights during power failures, then you can connect the light to the common terminals of a switch, but the switch must be a break before make switch, which means that when you throw the switch the common is disconnected from the one source before it is connected to another source. Most AC switches will do this, but make sure.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range