||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 240W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Reasons for installing solar panels in a school?
- You have to approach it as an investment. Ignoring the cost of an inverter for net metering, if we consider a 500 W panel installed for $0 a watt which is $5,000 and consider an average of 8 hours of usable sunlight per day, and at a rate of $0.0 per kWh (schools probably get $0.03 per kWh) then the panel would be saving $2.7 per month in electricity. Considering that the panel has an expected lifespan of 20 years, that would give you an internal rate of return such that the monthly rate satisfies the equation: $5,000 = $2.7 * ( ( - / R^24 ) / ( - / R ) - ) By binary method we get R = 0.99588342. Taking this to the 2th power to annualize it we get Ra = 0.9570 which means that we are getting an annual return of -4.83% per annum so investing in the solar panel is the same as making an investment at an interest rate of -4.83% per year. True interest rates are low and you only get about .3% per annum by putting money in a CD but that still beats investing in solar panels which gives you a negative return on your money. Solar panels need to get a lot better before they are a good investment.
- Q:are solar panels sufficient for electric heating?
- Are you thinking of installing electric solar panels or thermal solar panels or both? It would be better to install electric solar panels for electric heating. You can run 7 heaters as long as you do the calculations for the number of panels need for the daylight hours, and the required battery bank to supply the required power.
- Q:Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.
- Q:how does a solar panel works?
- Solar okorder.com/ Here I didn't use an inverter since phones are DC powered electronic units. Hope I've been helpful.
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:can a l.e.d light power a solar panel?
- It could but the solar panel would produce much less energy then it took to light the LED.
- Q:How do I get a grant passed for my school for solar panels?
- I do not want to argue over the pay back period for solar panels but from the information I have been gathering, payback could be from 5-5 years, not 40. I guess it depends on the amount of sun that each panel will recieve, so maybe both could be partially correct. Another item to be aware of is that while the cost of your panels and the electricity generated by them will remain stable or decrease significantly for 25 years, the cost of your other energy sources will generally be increasing , perhaps very significantly. Since your school is being built now, it will need a roof. There are photovoltaic shingles for this. Look into it yourself. Do a google search for google green and see what they are doing already. Present this information to your PTA and any other organization who might have influence. This is really a time for your generation to step up and stop listening to nay sayers. Think for yourself, study, research it and broadcast everything you learn to others.
- Q:Questions about the okorder.com solar panels?
- Are there any extra unseen costs? (tools, energy converter, ect). Yes. Batteries or Inter-tie, charge controllers, inspections, wiring, inverter etc. 9. How much is it to get an electrician to hook you to the grid? Call for a quote. 0. Is it better to hook to batteries or the grid? Pros, cons, why? Batteries are expensive and only last several years. Maximum power is limited by the size of the inverter. Grid-tie eliminates the need for batteries but then you have to purchase a very expensive grid-tie inverter.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- China is also the world leader in using solar panels. Most solar panels in the US are not from China. There are several companies here in the US that make solar panels, and many states do increase the tax rebate for buying local products. Most flat plate water heating panels installed in the USA are made in the USA. Wouldn't it be nice to get people to buy more sustainable energy products and increase manufacturing jobs in the US, while actually improving the air quality and reducing our dependence on foreign oil? Oh, and perhaps we could get the money by cutting the amount of taxpayer funds subsidizing the oil and coal industries?
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LED's 6 years or longer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range