||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 230W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- The highest conversion efficiency in the laboratory is 24.7%, and the efficiency of the scale is 16%. Polysilicon conversion rate of 14% -15%. Amorphous silicon conversion rate of 12%. Silicon film conversion rate of 9%. Silicon solar cell is the main raw material of silicon, silicon is an extremely rich element of the earth, almost everywhere there are silicon, can be said to be inexhaustible, with silicon to create solar cells, raw materials can be described as no shortage.
- Q:Any recommendation for best solar panels?
- If you are looking for the best solar panels, you should know that there are a variety of top manufacturers such as SunPower who make these panels. When shopping for solar panels there are a variety of choices you will need to make including what kind of panels you prefer. There are two main types of solar panels, traditional PV panels and thin film panels. GE solar panels are an ideal choice for residential, commercial or even industrial customers who want to harness the power of the sun. Hope the recommendation is good.
- Q:2v about 600ma Solar Panel?
- Here's okorder.com/
- Q:Home made solar panel?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- if the cabin is in the woods it is unlikely to get enough sun to power solar panels 45 watts will not even power a light bulb and although it will trickle charge a battery it will not charge then enough over daytime for much else, most tools are a minimum of 550 watts, you really need to be in arizona for solar power to contribute effective wattage
- Q:how to make a solar panel?
- How to Make a Solar Panel – Everything You are Going to Need There are several things you’re going to need when making a homemade solar panel, some of the main components include: Solar Cells Wood Plate Soldering Iron Solder Tabbing Don’t worry; special tools are not required for this DIY ‘solar panel’ project, and you will probably have everything you need laying around the garage. Now let’s go over the recommended materials for a basic solar system: Plexiglas Solar Cells Screws Lumber Jones Plug Wire Diode Caulk Silicon Material
- Q:how do solar panels work?
- Solar panels are made of a series of solar cells.solar cells are an electical device that convert sun energy directly into electicity by the photovoltaic effect,which is an physic and chemical phenomenon.solar cells are made of special materials called semiconductors such as silicon,which is currently used most commonly.Basically, when light strikes the cell, a certain portion of it is absorbed within the semiconductor material.This means that the energy of the absorbed light is transferred to the semiconductor. The energy knocks electrons loose, allowing them to flow freely.This flow of electrons is a current, this current, together with the cell's voltage (which is a result of its built-in electric field or fields), defines the power (or wattage) that the solar cell can produce.
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels work?
- light - heat - electric conversion method through the use of solar radiation generated by thermal energy, usually by the solar collector will absorb the heat into the refrigerant refrigerant, and then drive the turbine power generation. The previous process is the light-heat conversion process; the latter process is the thermo-electrical conversion process.
- Q:Solar panel question
- Hi, okorder.com/ having good batteries like this one make save you the hassel to buy controllers. You can control your own charge buy different tips
- Q:where will i find solar panel info for free?
- www.okorder.com/ or you can just google solar panel(s)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range