||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 20W 50W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- Yup, just Google solar panel history and away you go.
- Q:Cost of a solar panel?
- You are probably better off buying solar cells and making your own solar panel. That is what I plan to do. Figure in the cost of batteries, an inverter, and maybe a charge controller. You will need to test the solar panels to make sure you have enough power to power up everything you have. If not, make additional solar panels, and connect them together. Nevertheless, I think it still might cost way over $200, but I think it is the cheapest way to go.
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:Solar panel question?
- i agree with Liz but have a diffrent point i think u have not calculated for the roof mounted solar panels i am giving youy a bsic understanding hope that will help you Roof Mounted solar power systems consist of solar panels held in place by racks or frames which are attached to roof based mounting supports. Roof based mounting supports include: Pole mounts which are attached directly to the roof structure and may use additional rails for attaching the panel racking or frames. Ballasted footing mounts such as concrete or steel bases that use weight to secure the panel system in position and do not require through penetration. This mounting method allows for decommisison or relocation of solar panel systems with no impact on the roof structure.
- Q:How do you charge a battery with a solar panel?
- I okorder.com/... typical use page 8. These chips and the supporting capacitors should only cost a few £ (or $) but you will need to make a circuit board.
- Q:Can you lease your property for solar panels?
- There okorder.com/... The article below gives some other creative ways to finance a PV system.
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- A short answer is: 500 watt hours can be obtained with a 3 foot by 3 foot photovoltac panel in any 24 hour period with average conditions. Some 24 hour periods will fall far short of 300 watt hours even with the 5*8 foot panel, but a battery that stores several thousand watt hours, will likely give you 300 amp hours 362 days per year, with the 5*8 panel except very unfavorable locations such as Nome, Alaska, USA in December, and January. Nome is quite favorable Spring and Summer if you rotate your panel to keep it facing the sun up to 24 hours per day. Neil
- Q:How about solar panels?
- A big problem with your theory is that because the solar panel is so small the amount of energy gathered from it would be small and probably wouldnt be able to provide electricity for things and even if it did it wouldn't last very long. its a good idea but it just won't work. in order to produce the amount of energy your talking about the solar panels would have to be the size of a roof and be placed on the rooftop or a hill or something. people wuldnt be able to carry that around.
- Q:Solar panel power question?
- The specifications you give say the solar panel produces 5 watts at 2 volts (DC) so that isn't enough voltage to power an ordinary (20-volt) light bulb. You could get 0 of these panels and connect them in series so they put out a total of 20 volts and the total power available would be 50 watts. The panels would light the bulb that way, provided the bulb isn't over 50 watts and you can afford the panels. A panel does provide enough power for a 2-volt car light bulb less than 5 watts. However, the maximum current you can get from these panels is .25 amperes (5 watts divided by 2 volts = .25 A.) This isn't enough power to run your pump which takes 6.5 amperes - at 20 volts, that would be 780 watts. Another thing to check is the pump motor; many electric motors are designed to run on AC only and will be damaged if you try to run DC through them. Remember solar panels produce DC so the raw output from a panel will not work on an AC motor.
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- Yeah they have them to charge phones but to use a microwave you would have to use one to charge a 2 volt battery with them from there an inverter . You could probably get a system like that for around $50 or so off OKorder . Don't get me wrong solar panels do cost allot but for what you want it for just to run a microwave isn't going to cost you all that much . Just go to OKorder and look for solar phone charger and get an idea of what you want . Thumb up for Sam above me . People just think everything is expensive because they put no effort in there shopping .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range