||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 200W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar panel?
- Angle is everything. The more angled away from perpendicular, the more light energy simply bounces away. Think of it like a windmill that can only spin, it can't change direction with the wind. If the wind is pointed through the vanes, the vanes turn and power is generated. If the wind is coming from the side, nothing moves and no power is generated.
- Q:I have a 6v solar panel , but a 3v dc motor doesn't run with that!!!!?
- Because its not voltage related its current related. look at the start up values for the motor w respect to current. This will be listed in amps or milliamps. Then cross reference that to the output of your solar panel also listed in amps or milli amps... ;)
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:What solar panel do I need?
- The correct answer depends on how much total energy you use during the day and whether or not your utility allows something called net-metering. In net-metering, if you make more power during daylight hours than you consume, the meter goes backwards. Then at night the meter goes forward again. With net-metering you only pay for the difference.
- Q:Which is Better: DIY Solar Panel vs commercial grade solar panel?
- I would like to go with commercial grade solar panels.
- Q:Solar panels IRS refunds?
- The Tax Lady is almost always right, but I must disagree on the $500 limitation concerning a solar electric system (from the price, it sounds like that's what the original question was about) installed in 20. If there was such a change, there would have been an outcry on the solar installers' forum I visit, just as there was jubilation when the limit on the tax credit was removed a few years ago.
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:How can I regulate current from a solar panel?
- If you want to energy each USB ports on the identical times, It could not be possibble. Your sun panel best provides 2.24 Watts (20V * 0.2A) of energy and you ought to deliver 2.5 Watts (5V * 0.5A) to the ports. Subtracting any losses out of your regulator(s), you are going to be method over your vigor finances. You'll want extra of a sun panel or less of a load.
- Q:Need isntructions for solar panel diy?
- Hi Igor, this is a very simplified version of the system I'm implementing in my shed. I used a guide found on an Answers! member's website, you may find what you're looking for there. Check out the sources section.
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- that's going to run a a hundred watt gentle bulb as long because of the fact the sunlight in shining. Or in case you had 8 hours of sunlight shine on the panel stored in a battery you may get 8 hours of light at evening (if the device replace into a hundred% effective which it heavily isn't) you will get approximately 5-6 hours of light from the a hundred watt gentle bulb. In 0 hours of light you will get kwH. So if the capacity business employer can pay you $0.0 for each kwH that's going to take 60,000 hours of light to get returned you $six hundred. approximately 20-30 years.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range