||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 150W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon solar cells are mainly made of monocrystalline silicon, compared with other types of solar cells, monocrystalline silicon cell conversion efficiency of the highest. In the early days, monocrystalline silicon solar cells occupied most of the market share, in 1998 after the retreat of polysilicon, the market share accounted for second. Due to the shortage of polysilicon raw materials in recent years, after 2004,
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- Since you are consuming 500 KiloWatts*hours (.5 MegaWatts*hours) per month on average, you need to find out how many KiloWatts per day, so 500 KWh*h / 30 days = 50 KWh per day. With an average of 2 hours of sunlight per day, or even more conservative of 0 hours of sunlight per day 50 KWh / 2 hours = 4.667 KW solar panel system 50 KWh / 0 hours = 5 KW solar panel system An average solar panel is 200W to 250W, so 5 KW / 200W = 25 solar panels 5 KW / 250W = 20 solar panels Solar panels are currently about $ per Watt, so 5 KW of panels is $5,000 A 5KW inverter that is about $5,000 Other incidentals are about $2,000 Total cost (not including labor) is $2,000 Price per KWh is about $0.0 per KWh for East South Central states. Savings per month is *at least* $50 since there are other charges in your electric bill other than usage that are tied directly to your usage as costs. So $50 / month * 2 months = $,800 per year $2,000 investment / $,800 per year = 6.67 years or 6 years, 8 months to pay off the system. Contact many Solar contractors in your area for competitive pricing of labor and for a more detailed analysis of your home.
- Q:Solar panel, Home office and Tax write off?
- Home Office Write Off
- Q:45 Watt Solar Panel -?
- For okorder.com/... Electric power. Rather than an overhead cable you can bury a cable or PVC conduit and power the shed with 20AC. You can easily supply 5 to 30A of 20V AC that supply all of your power needs without the issues and limitations of the Solar system. If your shed is within 200 ft of your home you should be able to power the shed for less than $400 if you do the work.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- Solar panel is a battery of solar cells. Solar cell is a device which uses the sun's rays to produce electricity by the photovoltaic effect. The photovoltaic effect involves the creation of a voltage (or a corresponding electric current) in a material upon exposure to electromagnetic radiation. It utilizes the generation of a voltage when radiant energy falls on the boundary between dissimilar substances (as two different semiconductors).
- Q:Solar panel setup?
- I okorder.com/ for excellent inspirational info within my blog to help not only our world and its creatures, but to also open peoples hearts and minds to many amazing wonders that life has to offer. I also have lots of info in my blog to help fuel peoples imaginations to many possibilities that can be found only in the minds eye. Along with lots of environmental info, amazing environmental pictures and videos (These videos show the beauty of this world and what life can be like if people take the time to appreciate life’s true beauty). Let us all strive for a greener/brighter future by helping to create a solid foundation for future generations to build upon, so we can hand them a beautiful world, filled with never ending awe and wonders!! Where peoples differences and uniqueness are accepted, where we all live as one, helping one another so that we can all play our own mysteriously beautiful melodies in the never ending, awe inspiring, song of life :-) I truly have faith in humanity and believe that someday our lives and the world in which we live will truly be transformed for the better.
- Q:is my solar panel big enough?
- A equipment that super could have a max power production of around 2000 watts. i won't be able to declare if it fairly is sufficient to your desires via fact the figures you gave do no longer make experience. right here is why: the quantity of power being ate up at a given time is measured in watts--that's the ability point. To degree how lots electrical energy you utilize you utilize you need to use kilowatt-hours (or watt-hours, yet its greater handy to apply the former). So--in case you utilize a million kilowatt-hour, meaning you have been ingesting power at an favourite. fee of 000 watts (one kilowatt) for a million hour. Now, it may be VERY united statesa. for a house to apply 5,000 kilowatt-hours in a month--that's an exceptionally severe discern. Yor top power utilization could be 5,000 watts. A image voltaic panel equipment with a optimal technique of 2000 watts isn't adequate to power maximum residences. you easily want a minimum of two times that--and so lots greater in case you like to bypass off the grid. besides the shown fact that it must be an excellent investment besides. you are able to use very practically all the means advert that woudlld maximize your mark downs.
- Q:Solar panels require big initial investment, how can I check if the money I save will be more than that?
- you have a really good formula for figuring out what you will save. as long as you dont live the the arctic during the winter months you should be fine! this investment will definitely pay off in the long run and help the environment. just like the other guy said, the utility company would have to pay you back any excess energy you produce that you dont use! you can calculate how much your average electric bill is and then compare by how much you would be saving. you can multiply the number by 5 and 0 years and so on to see how much you would save ultimately! this is a great way to save your own money and never have to be dependent on the electric company again! yes you will definitely need a battery to hold a charge for overnight use good luck!
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- From my understanding they generate electricity when the suns out and when its out and there aren't too many clouds around covering up. They store some electricity for the winter and cloudier times but I'm not really an expert!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range