||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 150W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Air conditioner 25 volt 5 amps: how many solar panels and batteries to run 24/7?
- Unless you have a good charge controller, the battery will never charge, as a lead acid battery requires 5 volts to charge. Ans you don't tell us the capacity of the battery? Is the solar cell only 5 watts? That is amp if it develops 5 volts. Assuming the solar panel is good for 5 watts and 5 volts, that is only amp. so you are charging the battery with amp and discharging it with 5 amps, so how long you can do that depends on the size of the battery. But it will discharge in at most 5 hours with a large battery, and the solar panel will take several days to charge it up again at amp. The best you will be able to do with that 5 amp load is perhaps hour a day, which is 2 watt-hours. The solar panel will be able put back amp for 2 hours at 5 volts, which is 5 watt-hours, which will give you perhaps 2 watt-hours in the battery. .
- Q:what colour can solar panels be ?
- I have only seen solar panels in a dark blue because of the material they are made of. Now the case can be any color I guess but aluminum (silver) seems to be common.
- Q:Solar panel setup?
- I okorder.com/ for excellent inspirational info within my blog to help not only our world and its creatures, but to also open peoples hearts and minds to many amazing wonders that life has to offer. I also have lots of info in my blog to help fuel peoples imaginations to many possibilities that can be found only in the minds eye. Along with lots of environmental info, amazing environmental pictures and videos (These videos show the beauty of this world and what life can be like if people take the time to appreciate life’s true beauty). Let us all strive for a greener/brighter future by helping to create a solid foundation for future generations to build upon, so we can hand them a beautiful world, filled with never ending awe and wonders!! Where peoples differences and uniqueness are accepted, where we all live as one, helping one another so that we can all play our own mysteriously beautiful melodies in the never ending, awe inspiring, song of life :-) I truly have faith in humanity and believe that someday our lives and the world in which we live will truly be transformed for the better.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- That strikes me as completely impractical for most circumstances. The power output of your mains adapter is 30W and to do that you are looking at at least five or six square feet of solar panels costing in the region of $600 even from a surplus supplier I know. You could do it cheaper (maybe $50 on panels) but then you would be looking a more primitive panels and need perhaps thirty square feet of solar panels. This is a completely different exercise to creating a solar powered USB charger - the power requirement is a lot higher. Astronomy and space?
- Q:How do Solar Panels work?
- A solar panel is a device that collects and converts solar energy into electricity or heat. It transfers energy from the sun into electricity or heat which can be used by (for example) nearby buildings. Solar panels can be made so that the sun's energy excites the atoms in a silicon layer between two protector panels. The atoms split up and the electrons travel down wires into the home for electricity. Solar panels were in use over one hundred years ago for hot water heating in homes. Solar panels can also be made with a specially shaped mirror that concentrates light onto a tube of oil. The oil then heats up, and travels through a vat of water, instantly boiling it. The steam created turns a turbine for power. 
- Q:What is the best solar panel?
- your initial outlay for a solar panel is very large in terms of output.......somewhere around $4 a watt......ie you want a panel that will run a 00 watt lightbulb? $400.00 please. enough panels to collect enough energy to recharge a battery bank to run the house overnight? well, I've been doing a lot of research for my condo project in St Thomas and it comes out to 0-20,000 US $ for a bedroom apartment. Now, after about ten years you have made your investemnt back.... and there are a lot of government rebate programs that lower the cost.. what I have found is solar is nice, but depending on how far north you live you may only have 4 usable hours of light a day. you may very well be better with a wind generator.wind blows all the time after all...Bergy and SouthWest Windpower make two good small home units...start there
- Q:how can i charge a 2 volt car battery(lead-acid)with a solar panel?
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- You will need, A battery to store the electricity from the solar panel. The amount of electricity from the panel varies up and down as things such as clouds, position of the sun, etc. reduce the amount of solar rays hitting the panel. The battery stores it all, the ups and downs, and sends it back out at a steady voltage so you can operate your p.c. / appliance. A minimum of 45 watts solar panel. 60 watts would be preferable. 45 watts will charge a battery in one day under ideal conditions. You turn the panel as the sun moves across the sky, no clouds. 60 watts will charge a battery in one day with out moving and regardless of clouds. A controler to prevent the electricity from flowing backwards from the battery to the solar panel when the sun goes behind a cloud or sets at night and the charge drops below the voltage of the battery. A good controller will tell you the charge condition of your battery so you know when it is too low to operate your p.c. safely. And finally an inverter with True Sine Wave capability to change the electricity from the battery into usuable power for your PC and other electronics. Not all inverters produce true sine wave electricity. The electricity has static in it and will make your pc screen jump around and not function as it should. New digital T.V.'s also require true sine wave electricity to operate. Go the extra cost and get the inverter with true sine wave and be happy with the way your p.c. functions. Figure out how many Watts your p.c. or appliance will draw. and match the Inverter to the need. Do not go too big, as they cost more and consume more of your stored electricity to operate. Save as much electricity as you can. You will be able to operate your p.c. appliance longer. When not using your p.c., you can operate your T.V. or other low watt appliance.
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- the project is that it is so costly to have put in and as you're saying it is going to take some years in the previous you certainly commence saving above what the setting up fee replaced into, i for my area does not circulate forward and make that variety of investment, it may be greater rewarding to maintain the money in a development society, get the activity from it and use that to pay on your electrical energy however the main suitable ingredient that I even have against image voltaic Panels is that till you reside in that living house for a minimum of twenty 5 years you will not attain the element the place you're saving and to capitalise on it you're able to could desire to stay there for some years greater, so which you will not have the alternative of shifting living house with out dropping your investment and on the 2nd having image voltaic panels does not develop the fee of the valuables, that's purely a competent promoting element, once you purchase your new living house, you're able to probably could desire to commence throughout back after which by using years will under no circumstances stay long sufficient to receive any earnings from it.
- Q:Who made solar panels?
- Many people think that solar power is a new concept. That couldn’t be farther from the truth. Harnessing power from the sun has been dated back to ancient civilizations. The below link is a timeline researched by the Department of Energy that outlines the major historical milestones of solar power.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range