||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 120W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Joule Thief vs Solar Panel?
- Solar panels convert light energy to electrical energy with an efficiency of around 5%. A SMALL solar panel will only produce a small amount of power (watts) your joule thief circuit wont help because as you draw more current from the solar panel the voltage will drop; and your joule thief circuit just reduces the efficiency of the whole system Try adding another solar cell in series to get more voltage and more power.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- Solar panels installed are roughly $0/watt in commercial quantities. Bare panels? Do a google search and see what you can find. But for the record, there are panels and there are panels. Stuff from China put together in a shed somewhere will not perform in the same way as some of the new thin-film amorphous panels coming out of the US and Europe. So, in many ways you get exactly what you pay for.
- Q:Hi trying to learn more about Solar panels!?
- Solar panels do not store power. Solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. To store power you need batteries. The usual type of batteries used are lead-acid deep discharge( similar to car batteries). The batteries are charged up during the time the sun is out. However, as a backup you could also have a generator handy to provide power for times when the sun did not shine enough to keep the batteries charged up.
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- No matter where you live, home solar panels can be installed by professionals. There are also Solar Home Kits you can put into place on your own for less money. You can convert any type of home or business into one that uses solar energy in order to create electricity. Even if you don’t collect enough sunlight for all of your electricity, you can collect enough of it to significantly reduce what you do use. This is one way we can all help the environment. Before you buy solar panels, you'll need to do your homework. Find out what all of the benefits to you are going to be. In addition to helping the environment when you install home solar panels, you'll be saving money on electricity as well. If you are worried about the cost, find out if there is a tax incentive in your area. There should be a rebate or discounted cost offered by the government to entice people to put solar panels in place. Many construction companies are being able to take advantage of them as well. As long as the new homes they build feature solar panels, they can get some great tax breaks. Unsure about the prospect of installing your own home solar panels? That is understandable if you haven’t taken on such a project before. Yet the process isn’t going to be difficult. You can accomplish it with basic tools and several hours of your time. There are some great videos which will walk you through the process.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- it depends how big the panel is. a small trickle charger (like a 2W panel with built-in diode), just connect + to + and - to - (parallel) to trickle charge the battery. The diode will keep the batter from discharging through the panel when there is insufficient sunlight. for a large panel (like a 220W 24v panel), you best go through a charge controller. the charge controller has 2 leads for the solar panel input, 2 leads for the battery connection and 2 leads for the 2v load. just follow the instructions to connect the panel and battery to the controller, and MAKE SURE YOU USE THE REQUIRED FUSES. very straightforward stuff -- just RTFM
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Absolutely. Many satellites and other spacecraft that have been launched throughout history carry solar panels to power themselves. The International Space Station alone has hundreds of square meters of solar panels. Transmitting the power from one place to another wirelessly is a bit more difficult, but not fundamentally impossible. So far we don't have any good technology to do it over long distances. But we're getting there. One proposed future source of power is 'solar power satellites', orbiting devices that would collect sunlight and turn it into a microwave laser that would be fired down to the Earth and collected in a giant dish kind of like a radio telescope. The idea is that this would be non-polluting, environmentally friendly, reliable, would help to boost investment in space technologies, and wouldn't take up the large amounts of land area required for traditional solar power. However, some people have argued that it is a bad idea on the basis that if the laser accidentally missed the dish, and came down in an inhabited area, it might cause human fatalities or damage to the environment or human artifacts.
- Q:How powerful are solar panels?
- very hot it can attract the sun
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- Solar cells are a pair of light response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. There are many kinds of materials to produce photovoltaic effects, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, selenium and other copper. Their power generation principle is basically the same, now the crystal as an example to describe the process of photovoltaic power generation.P-type crystalline silicon doped with phosphorus can be N-type silicon, the formation of P-N junction.
- Q:Solar Panel?
- Though wind energy is the big thing at present, and I derive a significant part of my income from doing engineering on these wind farms, I personally prefer a wood-fired boiler steam turbine generator combination as the best renewable energy system. Wind generation works great when the wind blows, but if you intend to go off-grid expect to invest in energy storage and some other form of backup power. Solar photovoltaic panels are about 6% efficient at best, and that's only when the sun is shining brightly. If you consider that trees (biomass) are a completely natural, renewable energy resource, and couple this energy resource with modern clean combustion technology, this makes for a great dispatchable, long-term sustainable, ready-when-you-need-it solution. Go wood!
- Q:I need help with a solar panel?
- With that size panel, you should be able to recharge either AA battery, or two AA batteries in series. Yes, it would be a good idea to put a blocking diode in series with the panel - anything will do, like a N448. You will want to use NiCd batteries if possible, because they take a trickle charge of 50 mA much better than NiMH (which prefers pulse charging, a more complicated circuit). You can use NiMH if you must. Needless to say, don't try to charge non-rechargable batteries. Also realize that at this charge rate, it will take days, maybe even a week, to charge the batteries, if left out in full sun all day long.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range