Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Solar Polycrystalline Series Panels
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cells156mm Advantage:
• High efficiency and stable performance in photovoltaic conversion.
• Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
• Advanced PECVD film forming, providing a dark blue silicon nitride anti-reflection film of homogenous color and attractive appearance.
• High quality metal paste for back surface and electrode, ensuring good conductivity, high pulling strength and ease of soldering.
• High precision patterning using screen printing, ensuring accurate busbar location for ease with automatic soldering a laser cutting.
Characteristics of Solar Polycrystalline Series Panels
Max Power Voltage Vmp (V)
Max Power Current Imp (A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)
Short Circuit Current Isc (A)
Max Power Pm (W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells
Temperature Coefficients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coefficients of Pmp (%/℃)
Mechanical Data Solar Polyocrystalline Series
The dimension of the modules can be changed according to the demand of clients
–40 °C to +85°C
–40 °C to +85°C
Max System Voltage
Guarantee Solar Polyocrystalline Series Panels
5 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
UL, IEC, ISO, TUV, CE
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar panels?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
4. Will you offer OEM service?
We can do OEM, depends on the quantity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|