Polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic products
There are nearly 20 kinds of current polysilicon component blue sky sunproduction, power ranging from 45W to 300W, details please refer toannex "polysilicon component parameter table".
The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification.
In an advanced mode for management and a strict following to the 5S management rules, the company would like to create a clean and beautiful environment for production, in the main line of “tidying, regulating, clearing, cleaning, and accomplishment”, thus improving efficiency, leading to a canonical management and an excellent quality of products .
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- I had one on my homestead in CT. It grew to become right into a photograph voltaic warm water heater. It grew to become into hooked as much as my general warm water tank, so as that if it have been cloudy for a pair of days..i could nonetheless have warm water. in case you think of of all of the nice and comfortable water you employ, it grew to become right into a real mark downs. whilst i bought it, you purchased a $3000 tax credit from the government. that could be a protracted term investment , yet i could say mine paid for itself in 3 or 4 years. i could be careful presently..with oil being so costly, you going to have crooks and fly by utilizing nighttime businesses obtainable.make certain you examine out the corporation...very intently. And be taught , be taught, be taught...approximately how the structures paintings
- Q:Need help with Solar Panels (FAQ's and opinions)?
- You need a plan as to what you are going to with 80 watts of power. 80w at the best, it will usually be less. One problem I have is the limited specs, you don't even know the voltage. And you get a Sharp Module but nothing else is mentioned about it. I wouldn't buy it unless you can get full specs on it and on the Sharp Module. With no specs, it's difficult to get a refund if it is defective. If you are going to store it and use it for an AC appliance, a small one, you will need: a charge controller (to control the charge into the battery) a lead acid battery (to store energy for when the sun is out) an inverter (to convert 2 volts DC into 20 VAC) and all of these cost. .
- Q:help setting up a solar panel system?
- if the cabin is in the woods it is unlikely to get enough sun to power solar panels 45 watts will not even power a light bulb and although it will trickle charge a battery it will not charge then enough over daytime for much else, most tools are a minimum of 550 watts, you really need to be in arizona for solar power to contribute effective wattage
- Q:Need help with building a project involving solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to be used to recharge a battery or series of batteries, not for direct power. That is the inherent weakness of solar systems. The only way to have it work in low light conditions if to have several cells wired in series and have a voltage regulator to limit the amount of voltage that can be supplied. Other than that, add a battery and a charging circuit that the cell would supply power to.
- Q:Solar panel experiment ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- Why don't you use the mains as the battery with net metering. That way you don't have to have two pumps, a DC pump for the solar and an AC pump for the mains. A 230 V, 6 A pump draws 3.68 kw. A typical solar panel produces about 400 watts so you would need about 0 solar panels which should run you about $20,000 US. Of course, you may not need to run the pump continuously but in order to use fewer solar panels for sporadic use, you would need the batteries or the net metering. Keep in mind that with the costs of the panels, you will be paying about 38 cents a kwh. Grid power usually costs around 5 cents a kwh.
- Q:How does a solar panel work?
- The term solar panel is best applied to a flat solar thermal collector, such as a solar hot water or air panel used to heat water, air, or otherwise collect solar thermal energy. But 'solar panel' may also refer to a photovoltaic module which is an assembly of solar cells used to generate electricity. In all cases, the panels are typically flat, and are available in various heights and widths.
- Q:Why don't we use solar panels?
- Actually there was talk about doing some major solar installations in New Mexico and Nevada. Unfortunately our government put a temporary hold on all large scale solar installations because they feel that they might hurt the local wildlife and more studies need to be done. So, now the huge installations have been put in line and have to go through a bunch of bureaucratic nonsense. Also, just so you know, large solar installations dont generally use photovoltaics. they use concentrating mirrors and concentrate the sun on a pipe with some sort of liquid in it which boils and runs turbines.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- Yes, you have it right you need two 2V panels wired in series to give 24V to charge a 24 volt system. But along with the 24V you also want some amperage, otherwise it takes forever to charge. Most of the little chargers are called trickle charges because they only have an amp or two. If you had two 25 watt solar panels putting out 24V you have : watts = volts * amps 50 watt = 24V * x amps x = 2 amps If your battery is say 50 amp hours of storage, then if you are putting in 2 amps it will take you 25 hours of sunlight to power it back up from a dead battery. So the charge time depends on how many amps you are putting in there at 24V A car battery charger typically charges at 0 amps at 2V, so 2 * 0 = 20 watts of power going in there So if you go solar make sure to use a charge controller and a big enough panel to get close to 00 watts for any decent recharge time. The charge controller makes sure that the battery only gets voltage going one way and it least 24V. So if the sun went behind some clouds and the voltage dropped to 20V, the controller shuts off the current until the voltage equals 24V or more
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range