Polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic products
There are nearly 20 kinds of current polysilicon component blue sky sunproduction, power ranging from 45W to 300W, details please refer toannex "polysilicon component parameter table".
The products have obtained CE certification, CQC certification, TUV certification.
In an advanced mode for management and a strict following to the 5S management rules, the company would like to create a clean and beautiful environment for production, in the main line of “tidying, regulating, clearing, cleaning, and accomplishment”, thus improving efficiency, leading to a canonical management and an excellent quality of products .
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Do you have the CE, TUV, UL Certification?
We’ve already passed all the tests, and any certificate is available.
- Q:question about solar panels....?
- They create electricity from light energy provided by the sun....
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- The panels themselves- no. Minimal. For most it is just hosing them off with water as needed to remove dust. Battereis on the other hand are usually needing attention every week to maintain the electrolyte levels. The exception being AGM types. Periodic desulphating may be needed on older setups, but beyond that keeping chickens are more demanding. Batteries are how you store your energy for periods when demand exceeds what the panels can deliver, and at night. How many varies. Factors of how you use energy has most impact. Some people can get by with a few hundred Watts, for others 3 to 5 Kilowatts are needed. For the average American, 5 to 7 Kilowatts as a minimum without some serious changes to how energy is used.
- Q:How to charge a Battery with Home Electricity and Solar Panel together?
- No, don't connect the panel directly to the battery. You need to isolate the solar panel charging output from the AC-powered charger. A couple of high-current diodes arranged with their anodes connected to the charging sources in the positive supply line will allow either the charger or the solar panel to lift the voltage high enough to charge the battery, albeit with about 0.6 volts dropped across the diode. Both cathode ends would be connected to the battery. This arrangement allows a positive current to flow from either or both charging sources at the same time, although in practice, one will generally be higher than the other. Also, if the AC charger's voltage is significantly higher than the solar panel, the charger may always charge the battery. You would need to regulate its output to be slightly lower than the solar panel when it's near it's minimum useful operating voltage. (note that the 0.6 forward bias voltage on the diode might prevent the solar panel from completely charging the battery if it has any voltage regulation on its output)
- Q:Is anyone using small solar panels in their home with any practical results?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- Since you are asking for a rather technical answer you should be aware that solar panels come in several varieties. Two broad categories are photovoltaic panels which have achieved marketable efficiencies of around 24% and solar thermal panels which are routinely achieving efficiencies of between 60 to 80% while they are also much cheaper than photovoltaic panels. So the short answer is solar thermal panels. But what can you do with solar thermal energy. The answer is just about everything you can do with light energy. Sometimes additional equipment makes the efficiency drop to near that of photovoltaic panels. The trick is to keep the devices as simple and as efficient as possible. Solar thermal can of course be used to heat our homes. But it can also be used directly for air conditioning. The type of air conditioner uses a slightly different principal but it is one of the oldest that was once used in ice houses before refrigerators. It is known as an absorption system. At some point you may want to make electricity from the sun's heat. The most efficient commercial systems are not photovoltaic but solar thermal. There are several commercial systems where increased scale improves efficiency. The most efficient is a solar parabolic dish system combined with a stirling engine. At around 30% efficiency it beats photovoltaic and other thermal systems. At this level of commercial development, the various systems are more often described as solar collectors rather than panels.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- Well solar panels conduct electricity from the suns waves and turns it into dc current then it is either put into a grid tie inverter to change it to AC and it makes you meter go backwards instead of forwards. or if its not a grid tie inverter it is just put into batteries as dc then changed into AC from the inverter and then used for household appliances. nothing really does run on DC that is why it has to be changed. and for solar furnaces if you mean a water heater that works by a substance here in Pa its antifreeze is heated up by the sun in the panel it is in a continous loop and that is what gets heated up the water then flows over tow of the tube that contains what ever substance such as antifreeze and heats the water.were the water and the tube that changes the water from cold to hot is called the heat exchanger. the substance is actually get heated first then the water. solar heating for water accounts for 29% of water heating in the us. Now if you mean solar furnace as in passive solar thats completely different because here in Pa if we want it our houses have to face to south to get the suns rays. (alot more windows) and there is a cement slab placed only on the south side of the house and it has insulation covering it. There is a certain type of glass that is used for this that will allow the suns rays to come in and let the heat in for the summer and also for the winter. the main place for that would mostly be the first floor of the house due to the height of the windows and the angle of the sun(pa in the summer is 73 degrees and in the winter its 27 degrees) thats when the second floor would be ok to heat the rooms. Hopefully i helped and i explained it in a way that you can understand.
- Q:Solar Panel - DC motor - Rated Power ? Functionality ?
- Wood? Steel tubing could be a lot lighter. Use the hardest narrowest tires you can find bicycle wheels and tires would work nicely and they can be had with really light disc breaks. As for a motor a golf cart motor is made to order. You can get an old electric golf cart and have almost all the parts you will need. Hell cover the roof of the cart with photo voltaic and have a ball. Note I stress weight savings as weight will cost you energy and with photos you won't have much to spare. You will need a battery pac of some sort lithium are a better choice than lead acid. there is a ton more to consider good luck with your project.
- Q:Solar panel angle question..?
- You did not give the details of how the legs are attached to the panel. I did some calculations on my right triangle analysis application. Based on an assumption that the legs are vertical and attached to the bottom of the panel top, i calculated the legs must be 6.97 inches long. This compares favorably with the 8 inches you quoted. t If my assumption is true, the leg length for a 7 degree angle is 2.925 inches. The configuration, if my assumption is correct, will be a right triangle. The hypotenuse (longest leg of the triangle) is the panel length and the vertical legs are the supports. If my assumption is incorrect, edit your question to detail the support /panel configuration. TexMav
- Q:How much can I expect it to cost to install solar panels?
- solar panels are expensive and you probably wont life long enough to recup the cost. last week the times quoted £5000 to install, a potential saving of £200 per year and 00 years to recoup. based on 400 hrs of sunshine. (uk) factor in your sunshine state hrs and you may just benefit.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range