||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 30W 50W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Can I build my own Hot Water Solar Panels?
- I worked for a plumbing service that offered hot water solar panel installs and replacements. I've replaced perfectly good solar panels for people who wanted to upgrade to the latest. We had piles and piles of panels out behind the shop. We use to scrap the copper and sell the glass panes. A few people would ask to scavenge panels and the boss would let them have it cheap, just to move some of the stuff. I would do the same. I'd find a local installer and see what they do with the leftovers. Chances are, if you searched diligently, you could probably find panels in good shape and use them to supplement your energy usage. Bear in mind, solar hot water system are very different from standard systems. They usually have a much larger storage tank. Typically 80-20 gallons compared to 40. They have a circulating pump and temperature sensors to move the heated water from the panel into the tank. These larger hot water heaters/tanks have much better storage and insulation to keep the water temperature that is generated during the day to last into the evening when people are home to use the shower and wash clothes to take advantage of solar heat. It's not just a matter of getting a panel and slapping it up. There's are technical aspects that need to be followed and if you don't know them, I would advise against doing it yourself. Study up on it and see if it's something you want to tackle on your own before you go too far doing legwork to find out details that might be cost prohibitive or too complicated. Good luck.
- Q:How can I be part of the solar panel industry?
- HEAR IS A WAY, BY CLICKING THE LINKS $$GET PAID $$GET PAID $200+EURO 200 INSTANT $$ $$SINGUP BONUS $$ GET PAID BY CLICKING BELOW FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONSFIRST CLICK THE LINK ONE AND REGISTER YOUR SELF, AND THEN CLICK THE LINK TWO AND REGISTER YOUR SELF CLICK AND GET THE LINKS:
- Q:are biological solar panels possible?
- It's done under the name of biodiesel. Plants capture sunlilght and produces oil, oil is used to generate movement by an engine. That can be used for transport or to generate electricity. But they can also get used more directly for solar panels: . though they aren't much good yet. Generally going to convert plant products into energy is still better. Edit: connecting a solar panel to your metabolism will remain for a long time science fiction. The traditional way of eating your food instead of absorbing it into your skin works well and can be very enjoyable.
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:Do solar panels steal sunlight from nearby plants?
- Solar panels only intercept the light that hits them - they can't attract light rays. So, if you had your panels mounted on the ground, the area in shadow behind the panel would receive less light, making it more difficult for some plants to grow there. This would only be a problem if we start seeing massive solar farms appearing. They could potentially displace farmland or natural habitats in some of the sunny areas of the world. A panel on a roof, however, would only stop light hitting your roof tiles - no great loss!
- Q:I NEED HELP WITH MY SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM PLEASE HELP?
- I think you need to take some basic courses on electricity. Usually, 8 volt solar panels are required to charge 2 volt batteries. The voltages of photovoltaic cells are set by the material they are made of, only current changes. If you hook up a 2 V solar panel to a 2 V battery, no current will flow, nothing would get charged. You would need some elaborate DC to DC voltage converters to charge a 2 V battery from 2 V solar panels. Solar panels can be connected in parallel or in series, as you've made the mistake of buying 2 V solar panel, you would have to wire them in series and have a charge controller that could limit the voltage of the charge. Did it ever occur to you that two 5 watt solar panels would not be able to provide the power needed by a 400 watt inverter? You're just running off your battery with your set up. Solar power is expensive power, you can not have solar without burning a hole in your wallet.
- Q:DIY kit for solar panel?
- Have okorder.com . This can immediately instruct each and every one!
- Q:Solar panel technology?
- I okorder.com to get more information on the subject.
- Q:Will my off the shelf deep cycle battery I purchased at autozone work well with solar panels?
- There are batteries particularly made for solar, such as the Trojan T05-RE . I think the RE stands for renewable energy. A deep cycle battery should work all right, although not quite as well. What you want to do is try out your setup first, with just one battery, and the panels provided. If this is one of those 45 watt kits, you may be surprised at how little energy you actually get from the panels. Increasing the number of batteries won't help, either - that's like getting a larger water tank, when you only have a trickle to fill it. If your goal is really to save money, the most cost-effective solar is the grid-tied type, with no batteries at all. That's what we have, and I've never regretted it.
- Q:Powering my house with solar panels?
- My friend has a system with 6 Panels, I think about 6 large batteries (Like Golf Cart Battery), a 5 KW Generator. It also has all the electronic controllers and monitors. He has about $30,000-$35,000 in his system. It does pretty good except it will not support air conditioning or heat without running the generator which is expensive. He has some niehbors that have air conditiong, but they use a gas / ammonia cycle for that. Caution, even with these systems they must be very careful with power usage, or they must run generators. They are located in the Sonoran desert where the sun shines just about every day so it is the very best of conditions. Based on this, I would say a system that would match the average household usage would cost around $80,000 or more, and would need a huge roof or large open area facing south. Probably not practicle, but possible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range