||Number of Cells(pieces):
Introduction of Poly solar panels CNBM
Polycrystalline Solar Panels 30W 50W With High Efficiency
CNBM Solar photovoltaic (PV) Panel is designed for large electrical power requirements. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar panel offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array. Monocrystalline silicon(c-Si): often made using the Czochralski process. Single-crystal wafer cells tend to be expensive, and because they are cut from cylindrical ingots, do not completely cover a square solar cell module without a substantial waste of refined silicon. Hence most c-Si panels have uncovered gaps at the four corners of the cells.
1.Solar Cell : High efficiency crystalline solar cell. Even if under the weak light, the solar module can produce maximum power output.
2.Tempered glass (toughened glass): Anti-reflecting coating and high transmission rate glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module.
3.EVA and TPT: Using high quality EVA and TPT to prevent destroying and water.
4.Long lifetime: ≥25 years; Less power decrease.
5.Resisting moisture and etching effectively, not effected by geology.
6.The certificate issued by international authority: UL, TUV, IEC, VDE, CE.
Main Solar Panel Specification
Characteristics of Poly solar panels CNBM
Max Power Voltage Vmp(V)
Max Power Current Imp(A)
Open Circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short Circuit Current Isc(A)
Max Power Pm(W)
Temperature Coefficient of Cells Poly solar panels CNBM
45℃ ± 2℃
Temperature Coeffucients of Isc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Temperature Coeffucients of Voc (%/℃)
Mechanical Data of Poly solar panels CNBM
1638 × 982 × 40 mm
No. of Cells and Connections
60 (6 ×10)
0 ~ + 5 W
Monocrystalline Cell 156 × 156 mm
624 Pcs/40ft(H) Container
Limits of Poly solar panels CNBM
-40℃ to +85℃
-40℃ to +85℃
Max System Voltage
1000VDC(IEC) / 600VDC(UL)
Guarantees of Poly solar panels CNBM
12 yrs free from defects in materials and workmanship
No less than 90% within 10yrs and no less than 80% within 25yrs
- Q:Solar Panel energy 500 KW monthly?
- 500 Kw
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow appraisal is useless and not at all important. If you are selling your home then the solar installation should give you some advantage, depending on how much you are still paying for utilities. The only appraisal that matters is the one a buyer gets to lock in a mortgage. Nothing else matters.
- Q:Generator for solar panels....?
- Usually, a generator is more cost effective than a battery backup system for your solar panels. Most grid-tied solar arrays are connected to the grid without batteries. My company has installed well over 00 solar arrays for residential and commercial clients and almost none of them had battery systems with them. Many clients asked to see the costs and after that, they agreed that a generator seems better, especially if there is access to fuel readily available. Also, unless there is a battery system, the solar inverters will not operate when the electricity goes out. This is a safety feature, but it keeps you from using any power at all from the panels when the grid goes down. This explains the utility interactive solar inverters compared to the stand alone generators.
- Q:What to do with a solar panel?
- Hey AJ, Tom is quite right, a panel that size is a great trickle charger at .2 amps. If you have a good sized 2 volt battery, like from a truck, or for a boat trolling motor (it should be at least 60 amp hours) you can hook it to the battery and it will charge it slowly anytime the sun shines. Don't worry about the voltage, most 2 volt nominal volt panels are wired for 8 - 9 volts, and if you hook them to a battery, the panel voltage comes right down to the batteries charging curve voltage anyway, they are designed for that. What you do need is a diode. A diode is an electrical check valve, allowing current to flow in one direction, but not the other. This will prevent the battery from discharging through the panel at night. Many panels today come with diodes inside the junction box on the back of the panel. If yours does not have any, go to Radio Shack, look for a 6 amp silicone diode, usually around75 cents. Put it in series between the panel and the battery, then, while you have a voltmeter hooked to the battery, connect the panel/diode to the battery and see if the voltage goes up slightly. If it does, you're all set. If not, turn the diode around and try it again. It has to be connected into the circuit the correct direction. Many people will state that you need a charge controller, but this is not necessary if your panels max current, ISC is less than 2% of your batterys amp hour capacity. In your case, if you have a 60 AH or larger battery, skip the controller. There is a great discussion about this in Richard Perez's book, I will list it below. If you want to learn more about these devices, there is a great magazine that gets into the nuts and bolts of renewable energy, it's called Home Power Magazine, the link is below. We started by hooking a slightly larger panel to some golf cart batteries 2 years ago, reading that magazine and going to some energy fairs. Today our home is completely powered by the wind and sun. Check it out sometime. Take care, Rudydoo
- Q:What capacity solar panel do I need to charge batteries with a total capacity of 25,000 mAhours in 8 hours?
- WIRE THEM IN PARALLEL BUT MUST VIA ONE BLOCKING DIOED FOR EACH 4V BATTERY BANK ( LIGHT) BETWEEN SOLAR PANEL OUTPUT TO EACH BATTERY BANK. DIODE USES LIKE N5404 THAT CAN HANDLE 3A OR HIGHER IS BETTER. TOTAL AH = 9.8 AH FROM ALL 4 LIGHTS. NOT 25AH FROM YOUR MISTAKE RATE. TO CHARGE THEM FULLY IN 8 HOURS, CHARGING CURRENT AT LEAST .3A BUY SOLAR PANEL HAS OUTPUT 6V 2A ( OR 0W ) IS GOOD ENOUGH.
- Q:does vibration affect solar panels?
- clearly. if the panel is moved, its action will be distorted. it should be kept in a level, stable location to reduce likelihood of such events occuring.
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LED's 6 years or longer
- Q:What are the properties of Solar Panels?
- The main property of solar panel is to convert solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel has been made to convert solar energy i.e. natural energy into electrical energy. A combination of solar cells together forms a solar panel. Solar panel converts solar energy into electrical energy. Solar panel depends on natural and free resource rather than paid resources. Easy to plant. Low cost. Long lasting. Pollution free.
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- For safety purposes and liability, I do suggest that you should hire a professional solar panel installer. The solar panels has a lot of engineered like work, So better hire someone who has a fully aware for this work.
- Q:Is it worth getting solar panels fitted on my roof?
- Payback for your investment is 5-25 years, depending on sunny skies, durability of your system, rate of your utility company/taxes, and luck. If you have storm damage, accidents, or equipment failure, add that expense. It would be tough to get full value at the sale of your property, based on actual productivity (kwh produced) and relative condition/durability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range