Order On-line Tracking
This installation Manual contains essential information for the electrical and mechanical installation that your must know before installing CUSTOMER PV modules. This also contains safety information you need to be familiar with .All the information described in this manual are the intellectual property of CNBM and based on the technologies and experiences that have been acquired and accumulated in the long history of CUSTOMER. This document does not constitute a warranty, expressed or implied.
CUSTOMER does not assume responsibility and expressly disclaims liability for loss, damage, or expense arising out of in anyway connected with installation, operation, use or maintenance of the PV modules. No responsibility is assumed by CUSTOMER for any infringement of patents or other rights of third parties that may result from use of PV module.
CUSTOMER reserves the right to make changes to the product, specifications or installation manual without prior notice.
The installation of PV modules requires a great degree of skill and should only be performed by a qualified licensed professional, including licensed contractors and licensed electricians. Please be aware that there is a serious risk of various types of injury occurring during the installation including the risk of electric shock. All CUSTOMER modules are equipped with a permanently attached junction terminal box that will accept variety of wiring applications or with a special cable assembly for ease of installation, and they do not require assembly.
1. Consult local codes and other applicable laws concerning required permits on regulations concerning installation and inspection requirements.
2. Before installation a PV module, contact appropriate authorities to determine permit, installation and inspection requirements that should be followed.
3. Install PV modules and ground frames in accordance with applicable rules and regulations
4. PV modules should be installed and maintained by qualified personnel. Only installer/service personnel should have access to the PV module installation site.
5. No matter where the PV modules are installed, either roof mounted construction or any other type of structures above the ground, appropriate safety practices should be followed and required safety equipment should be used in order to avoid possible safety hazards. Note that the installation of some PV modules on roofs may require the addition of fireproofing, depending on local building / fire codes.
6. Please use PV modules with same cell size within series.
7. Follow all safety precautions of other components used in the system.
8. In order to avoid a risk of injury or electrical shock, do not allow anyone to approach the PV module if the person has little knowledge on PV module or on the measures that should be taken when PV modules are damaged.
9. Do not clean the glass surface with chemicals. Do not let water stay on the glass surface of PV modules for a long time. This creates a risk of white efflorescence(glass disease) which may result in the deterioration of energy generation.
10. Do not clean the glass surface with chemicals. Do not let water stay on the glass surface of PV modules for a long time. This creates a risk of white efflorescence ( glass disease ) which may result in the deterioration of energy generation.
11. Do not install the PV module horizontally. It may cause dirt or white efflorescence (glass disease) due to water.
12. Do not cover the water drain holes of the frame. There is a risk of frost damage when the frame is filled with water copulation.
13. When sliding snow load has to be considered, an appropriate measure has to be taken so that PV module frames on lower edge of PV modules will not be damaged.
14. Do not expose PV module to sunlight concentrated with mirrors, lenses or similar means.
15. Turn off inverters and circuit breakers immediately, should a problem occur.
16. In case the glass surface of a PV module is broken, wear goggles and tape the glass to keep the broken pieces in place.
17. A defective PV module may generate power ever if it is removed from the system. It may be dangerous to handle the PV module while exposed to sunlight. Place a defective PV module in a carton so PV cells are completely shaded.
18. In case of series connection , the maximum open circuit voltage must not be greater than the specified maximum system voltage. The voltage is proportional to the number of series. In case of parallel connection, please be sure to take proper measure to block the reverse current flow. The current may easily flow in a reverse direction.
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|