1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Characteristics: Module I-V Graph 240W
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
(3) How long will you deliver the solar modules?
We need to purchase the materials according to the list confirmed by you and put into production, and we will do our best to get your satisfaction.
- Q:solar panel design question?
- Because we and the trees are trying to solve a different problem. We want electricity, a tree wants light (and some heat) for photosynthesis. In getting the electricity we use Silicon for solar panels. (Sometimes Gallium Arsenide). And we exploit the same thing in Silicon that allows them to be computer chips. The fact that they conduct differently when voltage is applied. But for a solar panel that is done essentially in reverse. We GET a voltage difference (electricity) from shoving energy through it. Look up junction bias on google or yahoo for explanation. But the DESIGN problem is: You have to couple these panels together the right way - according to their bias. You can't string them up willy nilly. There is a pattern. And when one breaks in this pattern. (I mean when the actual panel cracks, which they do easily as they are brittle). It can change the overall bias. This can make even be worse than if it was removed, it can actually fight against the working ones. The efficiency is there in arranging them like a tree, but the practicality of maintenance would be daunting.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- there are maximum of variables that would make your equipment greater or much less of a good investment. I even have had a equipment for a pair years and that i'm very happy with them. I distinctly propose you get a no legal duty quote, any respected photograph voltaic installation business enterprise would be prepared to try this. I actually have a 2 tale homestead with a pool (pump is one in all my great potential purchasers) in sunny CA and characteristic great orientation, and no coloration on the section. I have been given a three.seventy 4 kw equipment (20 panels i think of) that fee $26K, I gained a $0K rebate from my application and a $2K fed tax credit (at the instant the tax credit on the comparable equipment is $7800) i became into projected to break inspite of my utilization in 7.2 years, it would desire to be faster in view that my city has raised expenses via 20% interior the previous 2 years. The equipment produces approximately ninety% of my summer season utilization and approximately 50% of my wintry climate utilization.
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Unlikely to prove useful. Solar panels don't generate very much current. You would probably wind up spending several thousand dollars, and wind up with a solar panel array (including batteries and power inverter) that is certainly not portable. You will also need adequate current for your projection source (ie DVD player or computer), as well as sound. By and large, the cheapest projectors require the least amount of power. There is no way around the fact that, for a projector to be practical, it must output out a great deal of light. Adequate light requires adequate current.
- Q:solar panels on the house?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:rooftop pool solar panel leaks?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: rooftop pool solar panel leaks? Rooftop solar panel (not sure if rubber or plastic?) has leak arising from thin vertical crack in panel about long. Any ideas for repair? Thanks.
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Solar panel question..?
- Little solar panels on lights are very low power. The battery in one such may be 0.5 Amp-hours and .2 V ; it may be different but it should be marked on the panel/battery/manual. An outlet in your house is designed to run on 20 V (typically in N. Am.) and they run on alternating current (AC) whereas the panel generates direct current (DC). (If you don't know the difference, do not worry to much but just understand that they are not directly compatible.) You therefore need an inverter to change DC to AC (and lose some although inverters are now very efficient). But the amount of power generated by those panels is still very small. That is why solar lights are low power (just a few watts in most cases). To make things even more irritating, phone chargers do not work off 20 V AC as you are charging the battery and need a low voltage DC -- which is what the solar panel is giving you. It is almost certain that the voltage from the panel will be less than the voltage required for the phone. The charger is mostly cable but there is a black box incorporated and it should say what the voltage and current output are (the input will be 20V). So you should be able to overcome this not by hooking up the panel to a 20V outlet and then plugging the charger in but by hooking up the panel to the phone directly if you can get enough voltage out of the solar panel (or hook up several) and if you fashion a connection device. They already make them -- solar battery chargers and I am sure you can enter that into a search engine and find loads. Typically the panel alone is much more than a solar light -- which shows the relative power requirements.
- Q:What are solar panels made of?
- photograph voltaic panels take power (and in all probability some oil for the plastic) to fabricate, yet that power, and the carbon footprint, is paid for many circumstances over in widespread operation, via the electrical powered energy that the panel generates. The life of the middle photograph voltaic cells is long (there are nonetheless some panels from the 970's that are nonetheless out and dealing), and contemporary panels are oftentimes warranted for 25 years, showing that even the manufacturers have self assurance in thier lifespan. yet whilst it ultimately comes time to eliminate the panels, the aluminum physique is as particularly recycled as the different aluminum, and the tempered, low-iron glass could properly be recycled, too. The plastic substrate is unavoidably solid - it has to stand up to the solar for some years. i do no longer understand what could desire to be achieved with that. The cells themselves are a intense grade of silicon, which has fee on the scrap industry. some panels are no longer made up of silicon - yet lots of the factors could desire to be recycled in a similar fashion. i'm no longer attentive to any intense panels being dumped or discarded at present. they're worth lots, even broken, that some hobbyist or surplus place will purchase them.
- Q:Life expectancy of LEDs and Solar panels...?
- LED's 6 years or longer
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range