1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3.Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Type CR240P-CR200P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Characteristics: Module I-V Graph 240W
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
(3) How long will you deliver the solar modules?
We need to purchase the materials according to the list confirmed by you and put into production, and we will do our best to get your satisfaction.
- Q:Are solar panels only effective in places where there is an abundance of sunlight?
- But int the summer months you will have longer days than someone on the equator. Depending on your local power company, you may be able to back feed into the grid and draw back out the same amount a few months later.
- Q:what is solar panel? full description needed?
- Solar panel refers to a panel designed to absorb the sun's rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels were not made to copy leaves. Leaves have molecules that become excited when they are hit by light. They store this energy in ADP molecules and ATP molecules. This works great for biological processes, but until we learn how to use Adenosine Di/Triphosphate to transport energy, we are better off sticking with our solar panels. They produce electricity, which we know how to use.
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- You would need to consider how much sun your area gets on average. You would need to do a cost/benefit analysis to decide if you will be saving money eventually. Environmentally, it would not affect the plants or animals around it, except those it might block the sun from. Meaning, the grass growing in the shade of the panels will probably die out, but that goes for anything that would cast shade for the majority of the time. Solar panels are simply rechargers for the batteries it's hooked up to. No different than a cell phone charger affects the area, people or plants around it. If it is a worry, make some orgonite and place it around the panels. :)
- Q:How do you set up 30w solar panel?
- With a 30 watt panel, producing about 2 amps, your not going to have much power from that. A 22 AH battery will give you 2 AH of usage. A battery should never be drained below 50%. What this works out to be is simply Amp draw for 2 hours. Which equals to 2V light bulb that draws amp for 2 hours. Not much. Now to replace that usage with your 30 watt panel, provided the panel is clean and in max sunlight, it will take 6 hours. If you attach an inverter to your system for 5 Volt Usage then the DC voltage drawn from the battery is very high. Example: Say you use a 5 Volt component that requires 50 Watts per hour to operate. The inverter will draw 5 Amps out of the Battery every hour to operate that component. That gives you and /2 of use before the battery is down to 50%.. Maybe that will be enough to charge up a standard Laptop battery. I have 2 30 Watt panels that produce 5 Amps, 4 6V batteries that have 480 AH and a 25 Amp Controller with a booster that increase the amp output to 20 Amps per hour. I live full time in an RV and raise the panels to get max output when I am parked. This system provides me with all the 5V throught the 500 Watt inverter that I need. Good luck on you system.
- Q:Anyone here have residential solar panels?
- Check out what someone did in Oakley, California - Contra Costa Times 22 June 2007 Going Solar Can Pay Off On The Long Run PGE Electric Power Monthly Bill Before Solar = $,200. Home: 2,900 sq. ft. Installation Cost for 6.7 Kilowatt 36-solar cells $46,000 (minus $7,60 State rebate). New Resources Bank, a “green” bank in San Francisco, lend them a, no-fee, no-points, second mortgage at $200 a month less than their previous monthly payments because of their plan to install solar panels. PGE Current Electricity Monthly Bill After Solar = $7.63 after deductions for any excess power produced by solar cell which PGE.is legally required to buy. PGE has not build any new electric power plants in California for years and their profits do not depend on sales volume, Sen. Feinstein introduced a bill to make this a National Law. Poweful interests are against this, perhaps they are foreign companies that hate Americans? Surely, they are not bona fide, red blooded Americans that love all the people in the U. S. of America, you think?
- Q:How much does a race car that uses solar panel cost?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- No, silicon photovoltaics reacts to a very specific frequency of infrared light which matches the bandgap energy of it's outer electron shell. This frequency is reflected by clouds. However, thermal solar collectors such as evacuated tube collectors can function under cloudy skies albeit at a lower rate and there is at least one hybrid photovoltaic and thermal panel designed to take advantage of this.
- Q:How much energy does this particular solar panel produce?
- It's virtually impossible to estimate how many panels would be required, without knowing your electrical usage, and where the house is located. I'll give our house as an example, but it could be off by a factor of 0 (not kidding) from yours. We have gas heat, no air conditioning, and no pool. We live in a dry, sunny area of California, and our roof is ideally oriented for panels. We would need 25 such panels, but we are grid-tied. If we wanted to disconnect completely from the electric company, we would need 20% more panels to compensate for battery inefficiencies. So, the estimate is 30 panels. Here are some caveats: ) Air conditioning, especially central air, could double or triple the estimate. 2) An area that gets less sun per year (northern US, for example) would need more panels. 3) Typically, when a house has grid electricity, they keep grid electricity when they get solar panels. It's much cheaper to use both in tandem. 4) That's a horrible price for the panel in the picture. You can find a 200-watt panel for less than that. 5) Other equipment is required besides the panels to run your house off solar. You can read up on it on the internet, or ask a professional solar installer for a free quote.
- Q:Solar Panel, what is the catch ?
- using solar panel in your life, you can save the electricity bill, also you are saving energy for our later generations. If more and more people are using solar energy, the mother earth will become more beautiful.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range