Mono-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Do it yourself Solar Panels?
- the kit is a fraud and should be ignored. You cannot make a solar panel at home to the quality and output that professional ones are. It's like thinking you can buy chips and make your own PC.
- Q:how does solar panels work?
- Solar panels collect solar radiation from the sun and actively convert that energy to electricity. Solar panels are comprised of several individual solar cells. These solar cells function similarly to large semiconductors and utilize a large-area p-n junction diode. When the solar cells are exposed to sunlight, the p-n junction diodes convert the energy from sunlight into usable electrical energy. The energy generated from photons striking the surface of the solar panel allows electrons to be knocked out of their orbits and released, and electric fields in the solar cells pull these free electrons in a directional current, from which metal contacts in the solar cell can generate electricity. The more solar cells in a solar panel and the higher the quality of the solar cells, the more total electrical output the solar panel can produce. The conversion of sunlight to usable electrical energy has been dubbed the Photovoltaic Effect. The photovoltaic effect arises from the properties of the p-n junction diode, as such there are no moving parts in a solar panel.
- Q:solar panels, wattage?
- You okorder.com/ Solar Pro Magazine another of their publications
- Q:Hey. I need some help with solar panels and batteries :) Please see the detailed version beneeth :)?
- One lithium cell requires 4.2V to obtain its full charge, Never exceed 4.2V ! Output from solar panel if below 3.7V , nothing charge to lithium. Total charging time until the cell is full depending on the AH rate of cell and the charging current that solar panel can be provided. Suppose cell is rate 5AH, and the charging current from solar panel under full sun shine can maintain 0.5A ( use solar panel short circuit current rate from its specification as a reference ) , hence, 0 hours is enough. And be sure the solar panel can maintain 4.2V output at 0.5A . Remember, over charge lithium cell one time might reduce its life into half . Therefore, let the solar panel output passing through a precision regulator to maintain output is 4.2V is the best way, because, as cell reaches 4.2V , no more charging current is forced into cell ( automatic stop charging ). If you do not have the knowledge to make this simple variable voltage regulator with LM37K ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has at least 2V) , you may choose to do it manually by install a current meter and a variable resistor in series between the panel output to cell. By adjust the value of resistor, charging current can be controlled ( if you choose this way, buy solar panel output has as less as 6V ). Count the charging time with a clock and adjust the charging current from time to time to maintain 0.5A .
- Q:Does infrared radition occur in solar panels?
- - Radiation from the sun is mostly Ultra- Violet. - There are 2 types of solar panels, Solar thermal collectors and photovoltaic cells. - Put simply, photovoltaic cells take the UV rays and produce electricity. - Solar thermal collectors (which is probabl
- Q:Do solar panels go bad if not used?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:solar panel environmental affects?
- You would need to consider how much sun your area gets on average. You would need to do a cost/benefit analysis to decide if you will be saving money eventually. Environmentally, it would not affect the plants or animals around it, except those it might block the sun from. Meaning, the grass growing in the shade of the panels will probably die out, but that goes for anything that would cast shade for the majority of the time. Solar panels are simply rechargers for the batteries it's hooked up to. No different than a cell phone charger affects the area, people or plants around it. If it is a worry, make some orgonite and place it around the panels. :)
- Q:Solar Panels heat absorption?
- Solar photovoltaics require light, any kind of light. A torch would work, for example. The effect of concentration depends on the amount of light and the material you're shining it on. In CdTe, warmer temperatures and more intense light may lead to better performance. In silicon I think the opposite is true (I don't know though, I've only done research work with CdTe). It depends on properties of the semiconductor, like its band structure. To get an 'order of magnitude' estimate, you may assume a constant efficiency of solar cell so total amount of light (= area * intensity) largely determines the output in standard operating conditions.
- Q:how to chose the right solar panel for my home?
- Talk okorder.com has good info. What state are you in?
- Q:What is the most powerful solar panel made?
- Yeah lead acid is the desirable yet once you've a higher image voltaic setup like 200watts or extra you extremely want a cost controller in addition they favor to be vented because even as they're charged the produce hydrogen that once concentrated burns and is no longer good to respire in. the worst section about lithium ion is they imeadiatly commence to decompose once they're used so that they in straight forward words very last 2-4 years the position lead acid can very last over 2 years if good maintained.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range