Mono-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:what is the volts of 75watts solar panel?
- Many of the panels used on homes are designed to produce 2 volts DC. 0 of them wired in a series would produce 20 volts DC. An inverter is used to change the DC voltage to AC. The other aspect of electricity is amperage. With electrical units wired in series the voltage is added. When they are wired in parallel the amperage is added. The Volts x Amps produced will give you the wattage. A wise homeowner will examine their electric bills or the equipment used to determine their demand. They will consult tables that let them know how much sunlight their area receives each year as this will alter the rated performance of the panels. Then they will try and determine how much of the demand they want to fill. 80% may be economical. Then they also want to determine what they will do with excess electricity that may be produced during the summer months of intense sun and how they will supply the shortfall of low sun winter months. From all this they will determine the number of solar panels they need to purchase.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average I consume 880 kwh
- Q:Solar Panel Installation?
- Wires from panels go to controller input terminals. Controller DC battery terminals to battery so that the controller will protect batteries and split power as required by demand to the inverter. Output DC on controller to inverter. Output AC or outlets on the inverter to AC appliances. One thousand watts is not very much capacity. It will keep your computer running and a lamp to read by. It won't run major appliances. A hair dryer is typically 500 watts and could not be run by this system.
- Q:Which is the least expensive, yet still very efficient, type of solar panel?
- Since you are asking for a rather technical answer you should be aware that solar panels come in several varieties. Two broad categories are photovoltaic panels which have achieved marketable efficiencies of around 24% and solar thermal panels which are routinely achieving efficiencies of between 60 to 80% while they are also much cheaper than photovoltaic panels. So the short answer is solar thermal panels. But what can you do with solar thermal energy. The answer is just about everything you can do with light energy. Sometimes additional equipment makes the efficiency drop to near that of photovoltaic panels. The trick is to keep the devices as simple and as efficient as possible. Solar thermal can of course be used to heat our homes. But it can also be used directly for air conditioning. The type of air conditioner uses a slightly different principal but it is one of the oldest that was once used in ice houses before refrigerators. It is known as an absorption system. At some point you may want to make electricity from the sun's heat. The most efficient commercial systems are not photovoltaic but solar thermal. There are several commercial systems where increased scale improves efficiency. The most efficient is a solar parabolic dish system combined with a stirling engine. At around 30% efficiency it beats photovoltaic and other thermal systems. At this level of commercial development, the various systems are more often described as solar collectors rather than panels.
- Q:Solar Panel/Energy help?
- The rating of a solar panel is a maximum continuous rating. A 200 Watt panel will give a maximum of 200 watts under ideal conditions. A computer and monitor use about 400 Watts. not per hour - watts is Volts * Amps and a measure of Power. In hour a computer and monitor uses 400 Watt hours (Wh). Wh is a measure of Energy. To power a lab of 0 computers you will need 0* 400 = 4000 Watts. To run this from solar panels through the day only you would need a 4000 Watt panel. Except - its cloudy, the sun is in the wrong place - many factors reduce the output. To be reasonably safe you would need about a 2000 Watt panel. Then you would need batteries to store power through dull periods AND a voltage converter to change from low voltage DC from the solar panels to the mains voltage for your computers.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- You did not give the AH rate from your 24V battery pack,therefore , unable to suggest a correct current rate solar panel. The solar panel open voltage rate at least 30V to charge a 24V cell. No harm to controller since the charging current is so small even bike is in running condition.
- Q:how do solar photovoltaic panels work?
- Hey E Girl, photovoltiac panels are pretty simple. They start with a solid block of silicone, and shave thin layers off of them, called wafers. Once you have about 72 of them, you take half of them and dope them with boron, then the other half are doped with phosphorous. Once that's done, they take one each phosphorous and boron wafer, and glue them together with a special conductive epoxy glue, and attach a wire to each wafer. When the two glued wafers are exposed to the sun, a reaction occurs that forces free electrons from the silicone particles from one wafer onto the other, and a voltage is generated between them, about /2 volt to be exact. Once all 36 pairs are glued together, they are wired in series, connecting the phosphourous wafer from one to the boron wafer on the next, and so on. If you start with 72 wafers, you'll have 36 pairs glued together when you are done. At /2 volt each, that makes a 8 volt panel, which is used to charge a 2 volt battery. The charging source always has to have a few more volts than the battery. These 36 pairs of cells are then arranged on some kind of back board, glued down, covered with acrylic glass and mounted in a frame. There are some great websites you can go to for more info, I will list some below. Did you know that there are over 00,000 homes and businesses in the US alone that use some level of solar power to operate their electrical systems? That's good news. We actually live in one of those homes, it is powered by both the wind and sun and heated with solar and wood. I hope this answers your question, good luck, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Solar panels and supplementing your AC power source.?
- you have had 2 good solutions already yet once you go with greater advantageous examining on photograph voltaic panels and technical suggestions on the factor components of a photo voltaic panel setting up take a seem on the link under which has over one hundred quite good articles on photograph voltaic.
- Q:Does anybody know if there are any courses for solar panel installation, and/or what trades you need for this?
- If you are in the UK, then the Centre for Alternative Technology courses (CAT in Wales) have had some great feedback.. .. A lot of companies are actively recruiting and offer training courses as part of their induction. Have a look at the bigger ones recruiting near you.
- Q:SOLAR Panels?
- $8,000 invested at 5% interest would pay you $900 per year for the rest of your life. If you spend $40 per month and would save 25% of that, you would save $420 per year. To be fair, the savings would creep up with the electric rates but this would be off-set by maintenance cost and equipment attrition.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range