Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-250W Description
Solar panels can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential
-Tests by independent laboratories prove that modules:
Fully conform with certification and regulatory standards.
Withstand wind loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confirming mechanical stability.
Successfully endure ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- High effi ciency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-250W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Limited power warranty1: 1 year at 98% of the minimal rated power output, 10 years at 92% of the minimal rated power output, 25 years at 82% of the minimal rated power output.
• QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, MCS, CE, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, PV Cycle, SA 8000
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-250W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-250W Specification
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)窗体底端
Power output tolerances
0 / + 5
Module effi ciency
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-250W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
Q3:How to guarantee the Quality of the products？
A3:We have established the international advanced Quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict Quality test；We resolutely put an end to unQualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|