Order On-line Tracking
1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-245W Description
Solar panel refers either to a photovoltaics (PV) module, a solar hot water panel, or to a set of solar photovoltaics modules electrically
connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. Solar panels can be
used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each
module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a
module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16%
efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only
a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar
modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-245W
- 10-year limited product warranty1.
- Withstand windü loads of up to 2.4kPa and snow loads of up to 5.4kPa, confirming mechanical stability.
Successfully endureü ammonia and salt-mist exposure at the highest severity level, ensuring their performance in adverse conditions.
- High efficiency, multicrystalline silicon solar cells with high transmission and textured glass deliver a module effi ciency of up to 16.0%,
minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of 0W to +5W ensures you receive modules at or above nameplate power and contributes to minimizing
module mismatch losses leading to improved system yield.
- Top ranking in the “TÜV Rheinland Energy Yield Test” and the “PHOTON Test” demonstrates high performance and annual energy production.
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-245W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-245W Specification
Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)窗体底端
Power output tolerances
0 / + 5
Module effi ciency
Voltage at Pmax
Current at Pmax
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 60Cell-245W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|