Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 36pcs. cut cell 30W
1. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Description
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
2. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Specification
|Bluesun,poly 156cells, 30w panel|
|Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)||17.3v|
|Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)||1.73A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||21.8V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||2.08A|
|Solar Cell:||156*156mm Poly|
|Number of Cell(pcs)||4*9|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells||JA Cell, Bluesun Cell|
|Size of Module(mm)||757mm*353mm*25mm|
|Caple & Connector Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Backing (Brand Type)||TPT|
|Weight Per Piece(KG)||3.1KG|
|Junction Box Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Front Glass Thikness(mm)||3.2|
|Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)||0.035%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)||0.351%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)||0.47%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)||0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||2400Pa|
|Allowable Hail Load||23m/s ,7.53g|
|Bypass Diode Rating(A)||10|
|Warranty||90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C|
|Packing||carton or pallet|
3. Detail picture of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
4. Packaging & Shipping of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
* Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
* Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
5. Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
- Q:solar panel installed house roof?
- How does the cable wires stay on the solar panel? With wire retention clips (4 per module) that are used to wrap the wire on the underside of the module frame. The home run cables to the transition box (converts between types of wire with no electrical transformation occuring) or combiner box (joins multiple source circuits in parallel, with the positives fused for safety) are usually tied along the racking system components, and with conduit sections used as needed. Racking is another big part of the installation. Don't just make your own homemade wooden rack, as these will weather away to nothing very easily, and cause great failures. GET a professionally designed metal racking system. PV modules are EXPENSIVE. Don't let the racking system cause them to break. It also requires the inverter, if you intend it to connect to the main electric service. If using multiple inverters, you need an AC combining panelboard to join them prior to entering the main electric service. Otherwise, you need to think about how else you might be using them. If you are charging batteries, you need a charge controller.
- Q:Solar Panels, anyone?
- You can attempt to install your own solar panels...just do the homework first! I suggest looking at ways to decrease your overall energy consumption first even if installing solar panels. Doing this will save on the amount of panels you need. Have included a reference that may be of use to you.
- Q:Solar Panels and a Car Headlight?
- it should power 2 55/60W 2V headlights, at full output. But it may be less, depending on the brightness of the sun, and the length and type of wire used.
- Q:Solar Panel Help? Beginners?
- You should have your dad check out this site. Easy to learn and very effective. bit.ly/solar9WXBrw
- Q:Need some Information about solar panels ?
- No. The only coatings I am aware of are those that reduce reflection so more light gets through the protective surface to the actual cells. Anything thing that affects appearance is going to be reflecting light back to the viewer and the photons of that light are not available for electricity or heat. If the appearance of the panels offends you, then they need to be concealed by a fence of panels around them that do not throw shadows on the panels.
- Q:Why don't we design a wind-turbine with solar-panels on it?
- Good to know someone is thinking and coming up with original ideas, so thanks for contributing... Put a large powerful solar collector on the end of the turbine too i.e. facing the sky! Far as I know, solar works on day-light (doesn't have to face the sun). So your idea is not to be put down. Metal blade turbines - are heavy - wooden windmills - heavy... so some added weight to the wind-turbine's paddles would be OK robably. Great if solar device not made of glass (so unbreakable). I think panels on the roof are old hat...
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- If you are talking about solar PV (photovoltaic), panels, (these are the solar panels that generate electricity), temperature DOES effect the power output. But it works opposite of your example. They actually work better in cooler temperatures. In other words, you will get more electricity on a cold, sunny day than you will on a warm, sunny day. The difference is not huge. It is a percentage point or two for every ten degrees cooler it is. But it is significant enough that solar system designers like myself need to know the temperature fluctuations in the area we are designing for. I know of a few improperly designed systems that were damaged on sunny winter days. Solar thermal panels (the ones that heat water) do not work this way. A warmer sunny day is usually better, but again, the difference is not huge.
- Q:Maintenance of Solar Panel?
- I don't know if the guy is right about cells burning out if they are covered. You should look on the Internet for insolation tables for your area to see the effective hours of sunlight. Then guesstimate the percentage of time the panels will be shaded. Those trees may make the solar thing a poor idea. He is right about the trees reducing you efficiency. If a panel is shaded about 0 percent, its output drops to close to zero. My panels are five years old, and I have washed them twice. There as been no noticeable dropoff in output.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- You're right. The solar panels must produce a voltage equal to or slightly greater than that of the batteries. So you need to either switch to a 2 volt battery or add two more solar panels of the same current rating.
- Q:how to make a solar panel without any kit?
- You can make a heat generator for a window--- build a box out of wood the top is glass or plexi the inside is black with a suspended panel in between and a opening on the top which is open to the inside of the window, The sun comes in and is warmed by the black in side and exits through the top into the room,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range