Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 36pcs. cut cell 30W
1. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Description
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
2. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt Specification
|Bluesun,poly 156cells, 30w panel|
|Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)||17.3v|
|Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)||1.73A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)||21.8V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)||2.08A|
|Solar Cell:||156*156mm Poly|
|Number of Cell(pcs)||4*9|
|Brand Name of Solar Cells||JA Cell, Bluesun Cell|
|Size of Module(mm)||757mm*353mm*25mm|
|Caple & Connector Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Backing (Brand Type)||TPT|
|Weight Per Piece(KG)||3.1KG|
|Junction Box Type||Pass the TUV Certificate|
|Front Glass Thikness(mm)||3.2|
|Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)||0.035%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)||0.351%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)||0.47%/K|
|Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)||0.04|
|Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)||-0.38|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Surface Maximum Load Capacity||2400Pa|
|Allowable Hail Load||23m/s ,7.53g|
|Bypass Diode Rating(A)||10|
|Warranty||90% of 10 years,80% of 25 years.|
|Standard Test Conditions||AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C|
|Packing||carton or pallet|
3. Detail picture of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
4. Packaging & Shipping of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
* Normally packing: 1pc/2pcs/3pcs/10pcs/25pcs per carton
* Individual packing requirement is acceptable.
Delivery from Shanghai or Ningbo seaport
Departure from Shanghai Pudong Airport
Post by DHL, EMS, UPS, TNT.
5. Certificate of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 30Watt
- Q:Solar panels single crystal and double crystal in the rain which is easy to use
- At present, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of about 15%, the highest reached 24%, which is all types of solar cells in the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest, but the production cost is so large that it can not be a large number of extensive And commonly used. Since monocrystalline silicon is typically coated with tempered glass and waterproof resin, it is rugged and durable for up to 15 years and up to 25 years.
- Q:What is the working principle of solar panels?
- the inorganic salts such as gallium arsenide Ⅲ-Ⅴ compounds, cadmium sulfide, copper indium selenium and other multi-compounds as the material of the battery;
- Q:What is the principle of solar panels to convert solar energy into electricity?
- scientists have applied solar cells to space technology - communication satellites. At the end of the last century, in the process of human self-reflection, this clean and direct energy form for photovoltaic power generation has become more cordial, Not only in space applications, in many areas also show their talents. Such as: solar garden lights, solar power generation system, the village power supply independent system, photovoltaic pumps (drinking water or irrigation), communication power, oil pipeline cathodic protection,
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:What is the difference between solar panels and light panels?
- Silicon solar cells are divided into monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon, amorphous silicon, silicon thin film solar cells and several. At present, the world's most widely used solar cells are silicon solar cells, in large-scale applications and industrial production is still dominated by the penetration rate of 90% or more, monocrystalline silicon solar cell photoelectric conversion efficiency of the highest technology is also the most mature.
- Q:Can solar panels be connected directly to motor?
- Power supply must be a number of individual battery strings, connected in parallel and tightly packaged into components.
- Q:Composition and function of solar panels
- Among them, for the electronic grade polysilicon accounted for about 55%, solar grade polysilicon accounted for 45%, with the rapid development of photovoltaic industry, solar cell demand for polysilicon growth rate higher than the development of semiconductor polysilicon, is expected to 2008 solar polysilicon
- Q:Polycrystalline solar panels are good or single crystal solar energy is good
- From the cost of production, than the monocrystalline silicon solar cells to be cheaper, easy to manufacture materials, saving power consumption, the total cost of production is low, so get a lot of development. In addition, the polysilicon solar cell life than monocrystalline silicon solar cells shorter. From the performance and price ratio, monocrystalline silicon solar cells also slightly better.
- Q:What is the principle and structure of solar panels?
- solar controller: the role of solar controller is to control the working state of the entire system, and the battery played a charge protection, over discharge protection role. In the larger temperature difference, the qualified controller should also have the function of temperature compensation. Other additional functions such as light control switch, time control switch should be the option of the controller;
- Q:How many solar panels have ah?
- However, crystalline silicon (monocrystalline silicon and polysilicon) in the weak light is basically no current generation, amorphous silicon weak light type (in low light energy is rarely). So a comprehensive view, it is appropriate to use monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cell materials. Second, the choice of solar cells 1, we buy solar cells, the focus is on the power of solar cells, in general, the solar panel power is proportional to the area of solar chips.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range