1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Description
Anti-reflective coating: AR used reduce the reflectivity enhance transmittance.
Tempered Glass: Low Iron and AR coating glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module. Mechanical load ≥2400Pa , transmittance ≥91.6%
EVA: Transmittance ≥91% , Adhesive Capacity >85%
Cell: 17.9% of high efficiency solar cells to sure 15.3% module efficiency
Back sheet: Using higher quality back sheet to prevent destroying and water , it’s reflectivity ≥87%, peeling strength ≥ 40N/cm.
Aluminum Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy to effectively improve the corrosion resistance and strengt.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Specification
No. of cells
No.of mounting holes
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of Pmax
-40°C to 85°C
Qualification Test Parameters:
Temperature cycling range
Humidity freeze, damp heat
Static load front and back (e.g. wind)
2400 pa (50psf)
Front loading (e.g. snow)
5400 pa (113psf)
25mm ( 1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph)
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:SOLAR PANEL ENERGY! HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The sun produces energy. When that sunlight hits most surfaces, it causes that surface to heat up. When the sunlight hits some other surfaces, instead of heat, the result reaction is electricity charges. Some of those surfaces are certain types of silicon, which is what solar panels are made of. The electricity produced is DC electricity. It is then funneled to charge a battery, where it can be stored. If need be, it is passed through a inverter, which changes it to the AC power that we use for our appliances.
- Q:How much do solar panels usually cost?
- You can log in alibaba,i purchased about 20000watts 2 years ago and solar panels work efficiency is fairly high. I hope my answer help you !
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system? It's very complicated. Just for starters, if you plugged your solar panel into your electrical outlet, you would probably see smoke and fire, not electricity. Of course anything CAN be done. But this one is truly unfeasible at the consumer level. The only way to send power back into a live system is to synchronize the phase voltages. In your case you would require the solar panels, a battery backup system, a voltage inverter and some type of industrial synchronizer (probably a generator) so you could sync your inverter output to the utilities output. Solar is still more of a standby or supplemental type power at this time. The easiest way is to supplement your hot water by using solar panels to heat water rather than create electricity. If money was not much of an option then you could theoretically run your whole house without the need for any synchronization but have a gasoline or diesel generator to keep your battery pack topped up when needed.
- Q:Need help with a solar panel?
- In order: . Just about any wire will do. You can handle 50 mA over just about anything, even 28 gauge telephone wire. Your biggest problems are probably going to be mechanical stress (you want stranded wire instead of solid, to avoid breakage) and dealing with the size of larger wires. 8 gauge speaker wire may be a good optimum. 2. You need a diode. If you're charging NiMH or NiCd cells you're going to have about .25 volts/cell; you can charge up to 3 of them in series with a 4.8 volt panel. The solar panel is a bunch of diodes itself, but they're leaky in the reverse direction; the diode prevents the batteries from discharging themselves back through the panel. You want a Schottky-barrier diode, because the forward voltage drop is about 0.2 volts instead of 0.7 volts for a regular silicon rectifier. This gives you maximum current output from your panel.
- Q:Are solar panels worth it?
- Is an SUV worth it? I have passed many of them off in the ditch while my 2wd truck keeps going on icy roads. Unless you own a company and need the SUV it will never pay for itself. Is a huge house worth it? I can live in a 8X6 foot house perfectly well. Unless you rent rooms out in the large house it will never pay for itself. Solar panels are statements to others like a house or vehicle, except they will actually pay for themselves over many years. Don't expect to get rich off them, but look at it as doing your part to cut down on pollution, become more self sufficient or whatever. The exception is if you build a house far from the grid. A friend was quoted $40,000 per mile to install grid tied power to her house out in the woods. Solar panels paid for themselves the first year there.
- Q:Will a 3w Solar Panel Charge A 55ah Car Battery?
- Quite a while. I am assuming you are using 2 volts as your buss power. The small panels were intended as a float charge for batteries to keep them from discharging over a period of time. 3 Watts means only /4 Amp. Normally when I do slow charging of batteries, I am using right around amp, and that takes about a week to bring up a battery that was discharged past 80 percent capacity. When you factor in losses from corrosion, battery self discharge, and loose connections, you will likely want to add more panels. using your 55Amp/hour battery, a amp charger running constant in a perfect world would take 55 hours. Real world, probably closer to 64 to 72 hours. That for simplicity is 5 Watts constant charge power. Now you are using /5 of that with your current setup. so 5 times longer, whichh puts you in the 300 hour range of real world, or 220 hours of perfect world. This time of year, you may have about 8 hours worth of charging light, which puts you at close to a month. Don't fret. If you are using it for lighting in a shed, Power LEDs and tethering some of the inexpensive LED lights to the 2 volt source will give you plenty of light for a very long time, the panels will help some, but you will likely need to put the batteries on a charger, or you can build a gas powered 2 volt generator easily enough. Charge it up only when needed.
- Q:DIY solar panels for Gride tie?
- Homemade okorder.com
- Q:How solar panels and furnaces work?
- A solar panel (photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells, also known as photovoltaic cells. The solar panel can be used as a component of a larger photovoltaic system to generate and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. Because a single solar panel can produce only a limited amount of power, many installations contain several panels. A photovoltaic system typically includes an array of solar panels, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and interconnection wiring.
- Q:What's the best deal for Solar Energy panels for your home?
- Solar okorder.com
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- If you are talking about solar PV (photovoltaic), panels, (these are the solar panels that generate electricity), temperature DOES effect the power output. But it works opposite of your example. They actually work better in cooler temperatures. In other words, you will get more electricity on a cold, sunny day than you will on a warm, sunny day. The difference is not huge. It is a percentage point or two for every ten degrees cooler it is. But it is significant enough that solar system designers like myself need to know the temperature fluctuations in the area we are designing for. I know of a few improperly designed systems that were damaged on sunny winter days. Solar thermal panels (the ones that heat water) do not work this way. A warmer sunny day is usually better, but again, the difference is not huge.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range