1. Structure of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Description
Anti-reflective coating: AR used reduce the reflectivity enhance transmittance.
Tempered Glass: Low Iron and AR coating glass increase the power output and mechanical strength of solar module. Mechanical load ≥2400Pa , transmittance ≥91.6%
EVA: Transmittance ≥91% , Adhesive Capacity >85%
Cell: 17.9% of high efficiency solar cells to sure 15.3% module efficiency
Back sheet: Using higher quality back sheet to prevent destroying and water , it’s reflectivity ≥87%, peeling strength ≥ 40N/cm.
Aluminum Frame: Anodized aluminum alloy to effectively improve the corrosion resistance and strengt.
2. Main Features of the Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
3. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Images
4. Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W Specification
No. of cells
No.of mounting holes
Temperature coefficient of Isc
Temperature coefficient of Voc
Temperature coefficient of Pmax
-40°C to 85°C
Qualification Test Parameters:
Temperature cycling range
Humidity freeze, damp heat
Static load front and back (e.g. wind)
2400 pa (50psf)
Front loading (e.g. snow)
5400 pa (113psf)
25mm ( 1 inch) at 23 m/s (52mph)
5. FAQ of Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Modules 250W-260W
Q1:Can we visit your factory?
A1:Sure,welcome at any time,seeing is believing.
Q2:Which payment terms can you accept?
A2:T/T,L/C,Moneygram,Paypal are available for us.
- Q:what is one benifit in a solar panel?
- what do you want to know ? there is so many benefit of the solar panel , such as no pollution , ETC
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- irradiance in watts/meter^2 (000-800w/m^2 depending on air quality) COS of angle to the suns rays efficiency of the panels (usually about 5%) age of the panels(one dead cell can drop an entire panel from the array) how dirty are the panels (dust, bird poop, leaves, shading) efficiency of the inverter (usually about 90%) All of these factors affect the amount of electricity produced. One other consideration is that in areas of extreme hot and cold the band gap of the silicon is changed.
- Q:Selling homemade solar panels?
- Would those be heating panels, or electric panels? If the latter, you would not have any safety certifications (I assume), so the panels would be illegal to use for a serious, grid-tied system. You would need to make this clear to your customers, that they could only connect to stand-alone systems. If this is in the US, there is always some finite danger of lawsuits if your product is defective. If the water heater leaks or blows up on someone's roof, you might have to go to court to defend yourselves. Even if you disclaim all warranties, in some states, if you sell something as a water heater then it has to heat water reasonably, and also not be hazardous. In other words, fit for its purpose. Check your local laws.
- Q:What kind of batteries to use for a solar panel?
- If you will be storing them outdoors, you can use auto batteries. Indoors, use sealed marine batteries. Number and size depends on your needs. You will need a charge controller between the solar panels and the batteries to get the maximum power out of the array and to avoid damage to the batteries. And you will need an inverter to convert the 2 or 24 volts to 20 or 240 VAC. One large lead acid battery will supply about 000 watt-hours of energy, enough for 200 watts for 5 hours. You have to look at your loads and decide on how many batteries you need. Frequently it is cheaper to buy new appliances that use less power, as that power difference can save a lot of money in batteries, inverter, charge controller and solar panels. But it sounds like a few thousand watt-hours will be enough, or 2 large batteries. The real limiting factor is how much money you want to spend for the solar panels themselves. .
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:Why did the voltage of a solar panel drop significantly after putting it through a step down voltage regulator?
- you cannot treat the open circuit voltage of a solar panel like a voltage source (like a battery.) the load response of the panel doesn't behave that way. small panels and panels that are producing less than about .5A are very happy to have their output voltage pulled down to whatever they're connected to (typically zero.) I observed the same phenomenon when i connected a 2V 725mA panel to a 2V 325mA fan -- the open circuit voltage of 5V dropped to 3V when connected to the fan, and returned to 5V when disconnected. The easiest workaround is to use 2V of rechargable batteries in parallel with the panel so that the battery holds the 2V potential difference and the panel just supplies the current. any excess current charges the batteries, so you might consider whether or not you need some type of charge controller to prevent burning the batteries via overcharging. there are actually very few applications of solar panels connected directly to circuits that i have seen that have any kind of robust performance -- if they work at all, they eventually die/burn themselves out in a couple of months. the best robust designs always have a rechargable battery and charge controller somewhere in the power circuitry to buffer the load circuit from the panel. .
- Q:Solar Panels!!???!!!?
- Solar power is harnessed through solar panels. These solar panels consist of numerous solar cells. That helps in producing the electricity
- Q:how do i fix my solar panel? please hurry i need it for my science fair project?
- leave the car in the sun for a few hours to see if it charges. if not, the panel is defective. get it replaced b4 the science fair
- Q:Can solar panels work in the shade?
- They will work somewhat in the shade but they really work best in direct sunlight. I have solar panels on my home and just a cloud passing over will cause the output to drop quite a bit.
- Q:Do they make solar panels like this?
- Are you looking for the best and Affordable Solar Panels? Find and compare brands of Solar Panels for home power systems. Contact us today for more details.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range