1. Structure of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P Images
4. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P Specification
156mm × 156mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
Module I-V Graph 140W
5. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR140P-CR120P FAQ
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
- Q:What are the government/commercial incentives/discounts that come for solar panels?
- Nothing good comes from the government ,nothing .so why would you think they would really help in this matter . If the government is involved , that is a good indicator to stay away.
- Q:can i make a solar panel out of aluminum foil?
- No but look in youtube for other ways of charging batteries . There is allot of neat ideas like building a small wind generator from scrap parts such as old speaker magnets copper wire out of transformers things that most people toss in the junk .
- Q:What factors effect the amount of electricity produced from solar panels?
- It depends on what you mean by amount of electricity. Normally that would mean the total energy produced over a given period. In that case, the main factors are ) Efficiency of the solar cells 2) Total irradiation received: incident radiation density times the solar panel area, and the angle of the incident radiation. Item ) is determined by the materials and method of construction of the solar cells Item 2) depends on the location of the panel, both on earth's surface (latitude), time of year, and how the panel is oriented with respect to the horizontal. Altitude of the location can also be a factor. Prevailing weather conditions, number of cloudy days, etc. are important. Independent of these parameters, larger area means more electricity.
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- Yeah, but if something happened to it you would have to replace the whole thing. This way you only need to replace a small bit of it if there's a problem. Plus, they're easier to transport.
- Q:How are these flexible solar panels?
- Guide okorder.com/
- Q:do solar panels work in aeroplanes?
- If you intend to use your panels inside a plane, answer is: solar panel intended for indoors use would most likely work inside a plane without problems. If you intend to mount your panel outside a plane :) it would actually work better than on the ground - there is more light at high altitudes and above clouds than it is on the ground. I'm not sure what portable in this case means - how big or how small is your panel? Solar panels are known for their low efficiency, so high-power solar panels are too big and too heavy to be used in aeroplanes.
- Q:how fast does a 25watt solar panel generate power to a battery?
- To figure our how many you need, take a look at your power bill. It will tell you how many kilowatt/hours you used during the month. My bill says I use about 2000 kilowatt/hours per month, or about 2000 kwh /30 days=67 kw/h hours per day. That is 67,000 watt hours. To supply that with solar panels, you have to generate at least 67,000 watt hours, but you don't have a full day to do it, since you have to do it while the sun is up. So you put the energy into batteries during the day, so you can use it at night. A 25 watt panel generates about 25 watts when fully illuminated by the sun. If you fully illuminate it for an hour, you get 25 watt hours. If you get 2 hours of sunlight a day, that would seem to imply that I need 67000 watt hours/25 watts /2 hours=45 panels. But for most of the day, the sun isn't hitting the panel fully, so it isn't going to generate the full 25 watts. When the sun is 45 degrees to the side, you only get about 70%. When the sun is 60 deg to the side, you only get 50%. And what do you do on cloudy days? And the shorter days in the winter? To make up for this, you have to increase the number of panels to make up for the loss. So in reality, I might need double this number of panels, for realiable solar power throughout the year. That works out to about 90 panels, or ,250 watts worth for my house.
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:What happens if I put a 00v, .5A solar panel on a 2V, 450cca Gel deep cycle battery?
- The solar panel is capable of /2 Amp output. If you hook it to a 2V battery directly and the battery is discharged it will want more than /2 Amp and pull the voltage down until the battery is charged to a certain level. Eventually the battery will try to charge up to 00V which will definitely damage the battery. If you use a regulator circuit running off the solar panel that outputs 2V then you will have a constant voltage circuit which will still be limited to /2A or whatever the regulator is capable of outputting. Of course you can't just go out and connect 00V to any voltage regulator it has to be capable of running from 00V and dropping the voltage to 2V like the original charger that comes with the battery. The same explanation applies to a 72V battery. You have to limit the output voltage to 72V or risk overcharging the battery.
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Solar is a system, not just panels. Here is a link to the pro's that do this daily. You need to do the inside of your home, before you do the outside. Only then will solar work for you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range