Order On-line Tracking
1.High water reducing rate, low dosage
3.Good cement paste fluidity
4.Little fluidity loss
It is a new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry, and very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability including applications that require the use of self-consolidating concrete (SCC). It meets ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
It can be applied in hydraulic, electricity, port, bridge, railway, tunnel and highway projects.
Solid content (%)
Water reducing rate (%)
Cl - Content (%)
< 0.1 < span=""></ 0.1 <>
Na2SO4 content (%)
Slump Retention (60 min.)
Air content (%)
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High water reducing rate, low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel-bar.
4. High stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
5. Environmental friendly and nontoxic.
Dosage normally ranges from 0.3% to 1.2% by weight of cementitious material.
Recommended dosage: 0.4%.
IBC Tank /Flexitank/Drum. 10 days after advance payment.
1. Q:Are you a manufactory or trading company?
A:We are a professional manufactory with 12 years’ experience and 2 years of export experience, covers an area of 30 acres.
2. Q: May I know your MOQ request?
A:MOQ is 1 TON.
3. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A:We can provide free samples to you for quality testing.
4. Q: Does your product is dangerous merchandise?
A: Not dangerous merchandise, It belongs to Not legal Inspection merchandise.
5. Q: What about your packing?
A: Liquid in IBC tank or Flexitank;Powder in woven bags.
6. Q: How about your productive capacity?
A: 900000 tons/Year.
7. Q: What is your export port?
A: China main port.
8. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Within 7 days after received advanced payment.
9. Q: Can you print logo or label on packing as customer request?
A: Yes, we can customize according to your requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|