Order On-line Tracking
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High water reducing rate, low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel-bar
4. High stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
5. Environmental friendly and nontoxic
This product recommended dosage is 0.25% -0.85% of the total weight of cementitious
material, actually content should be experimentally determined.
1. HL-800 is always diluted to 10% to 20% concentration for use.
For example, to make 1 ton of HL-800 solution(10%), please fully dilute 200kg of HL-800 (50%) into 800kg of
2. When the weather is hot, making concrete with HL-800, a certain amount of retarding agent and air-entraining
agent need to be added in the HL-800 solution (10%). On special occasions when slump loss of concrete speeds
up and segregation appears after casting, it’s necessary to add plastic retaining agent (or add our product of
SR-1). Here’s the general formula to compound HL-800.
HL-800 solution (10%): 980kg
Retarding Agent: 15-20kg
Air-entraining Agent: 2kg
The dosage of the finished product is 2.0-3.0% by weight of cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|