Order On-line Tracking
PC-L is a new generation of admixture based on polycarboxylate chemistry. PC-L is very effective in producing concretes with different levels of workability including applications that require the use of self-consolidating concrete (SCC). It meets ASTM C 494 requirements for Type A, water-reducing, and Type F, high-range water-reducing, admixtures.
PC-L can be applied in hydraulic, electricity, port, bridge, railway, tunnel and highway projects.
Colorless Transparent Liquid
Solid Content (%)
Density (23℃) (g/cm3)
Chloride Content (%)
Na2SO4 Content (%)
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High water reducing rate, low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel-bar.
4. High stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
5. Environmental friendly and nontoxic.
PC-L dosage normally ranges from 0.3% to 1.2% by weight of cementitious material. Recommended dosage: 0.4%.
It is packed in 1000Liter per IBC Tank.
1. PC-L (50%) is always diluted to 10% to 20% concentration for use. For example, to make 1 ton of PC-L solution (10%), please fully dilute 200kg of PC-L (50%) into 800kg of water.
2. When making RMC-use admixture with PC-L, a certain amount of retarding agent and air-entraining agent need to be added in the PC-L solution (10%). On special occasions when slump loss of concrete speeds up and segregation appears after casting, it's necessary to add MNC-BS. Here's the general formula to compound RMC-use admixture.
PC-L solution (10%): 980kg
Retarding Agent: 15-20kg
Air-entraining Agent: 2kg
The dosage of the RMC-use admixture is 2-2.5% by weight of cement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|