Order On-line Tracking
PCL (40%), which is air entraining, is specifically developed as an effective dispersant, fluidifier and high range water reducing agent for concrete and other mineral materials. It complies with ASTM C 494, Type F specifications.
As a new generation of environmental friendly concrete admixtures, PCL (40%) can be applied in hydraulic, electricity, port, bridge, railway, tunnels and highway.
Visual Appearance Colorless Transparent Liquid
Solid Content (%) 50.0±2.0
Density (23℃) (g/cm3) 1.18±0.02
Chloride Content (%) ≤0.10
Na2SO4 Content (%) ≤4.0
Na2O+0.658K2O (%) ≤5.0
Solubility Very Soluble
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent compatibility with various types of cements.
2. High water reducing rate, low dosage, and low slump loss.
3. Low chloride and alkali content, no corrosion to steel-bar.
4. High stability: no precipitation at low temperature.
5. Environmental friendly and nontoxic.
PC-L (40%) dosage normally ranges from 0.3% to 1.2% by weight of cementitious material. Recommended dosage: 0.5%.
It is packed in 1000Liter per IBC Tank.
PC-L (40%) can be added into cement paste together with water or after mixing, while the latter approach is preferred.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|