Order On-line Tracking
Technical index of polycarboxylate cement admixture
Ratio of bleeding rate
Difference in setting time
Ratio of compressive strength
Ratio of shrinkage
polycarboxylate cement admixture is suitable for preparation of normal strength concrete, high strength concrete, self-compacting concrete, high durability concrete, etc. polycarboxylate cement admixture r has be widely used in industrial or civil construction, municipal engineering, water conservancy, electric power engineering, road and bridge, metro, etc.
instructions for use
1. polycarboxylate cement admixture dosage normally ranges from 0.4% ~ 1% of the total weight of cementitious materials. The final dosage quantity depends, among others, on the reactivity of the cement and the concrete recipe. This must be determined by suitability trials. Test dosage is 0.8%.
2. polycarboxylate cement admixture can be added to the sand, stone, cement and other admixtures with the mixing water in the same time, and stir for a time. The product can also be used by after mixing method.
1. Not mixing with naphthalene superplasticizer or its compounds.
2. It is necessary to conduct the suitability trials, if the product must be mixed with other admixtures.
Packaging & Shipping
Polycarboxylate Based Ether Acid Packaging Detail: Plastic drum: 200kg/durm, 1000kg/durm, Clients' packing is workable
Polycarboxylate Based Ether Acid Delivery Detail: within 7 days after received the deposit or L/C at sight
Q:Are you manufactory or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with 15years and exporter with 2 years.
Q:How about your productive capacity?
We can supply 6000 tons every month.
Q:What’s your MOQ?
Q:Could you offer free sample?
Yes,we can provide you sample free for your testing.
Q:What’s your delivery time?
Within 7days after received deposit or L/C
Q:Could you design packaging adccording to constomer’s requirements?
Yes,package can be design to meet your request.
Q:What’s your export port?
China main port.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|