|Yarn Type: |
High Tenacity,good elasticity, good yarn evenness ,no broken filament
Knitting,Sewing,Weaving,for socks,semless underwear,lace, sports suits,swimwear
|Yarn Count: |
|Place of Origin: |
ZHE,Zhejiang, China China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Nylon filament yarn
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||10kg/bobbin, 4bobbins/carton or as your reqirement|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20 days|
1)PA nylon filament yarn
2)AA grade Invista chips
3)for socks, semless underware,lace,swimwere
PA nylon filament yarn
Nylon Polyester Oriented Yarn(POY)
Bright/Semi dull/fully dull
Available forPajamas, swimwear, multi-functional sportswear, stockings,
hosiery, socks, seamless underwear, knitting,
weaving, warping, sewing,weft,lace and jacquard weave
High strength, good elasticity, good yarn evenness with no broken filament.
- Q:Is acrylic organic glass?Which is more expensive, acrylic or plexiglass?
- Acrylic is English Acrylics, Acrylics is acrylic acid (ester) and methacrylic acid (ester) general class of chemicals. People often say that the acrylic sheet is polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) plate, which is composed of methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA) polymerization.
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- Prospects: glass technology has now completely penetrated the automotive industry, becoming an indispensable part of the automotive technology field. Although China is still the automotive industry such as glass and glass industry (BSG) belong to two different areas of the industry, the former belongs to the machinery manufacturing industry, which belongs to the light industry, but from the development of the car, the relationship between the two is more and more close. Nowadays, people always study and develop automotive glass from the perspective of automobile safety and appearance, and introduce new varieties.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Good temperature resistance. The use of glass scale lining, its heat resistance than similar resin coating can be increased by 20-40 degrees, so often used in oil pipelines, hot water pipelines, heat resistant chemical devices.
- Q:What are the paper made of? What is the glass made of? What is the plastic made of?
- The common (sodium) glass consists of a mixture of sodium silicate and calcium silicate with a small amount of silica and alumina. Usually made from a mixture of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate, and can be melted by a mixture of sodium sulphate and carbon instead of sodium carbonate.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Glass steel FRP/GRP (generic glass fiber reinforced plastic), a composite material, or the product is glass fiber reinforced resin matrix (including unsaturated polyester resin / phenolic resin / epoxy resin / polyurethane / vinyl resin etc.) a thermosetting plastic obtained. Epoxy resin composite is a kind of low pressure forming material compounded by epoxy resin matrix and reinforcing material (fiber and fabric) through the interface between the two.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Suggest that you use semi tempered glass for bathroom glass, do not use non tempered, and the other two are not high prices, that is, shock resistance, heat resistance is not good, very crispThere is this, now you can choose several materials made of transparent or translucent, (the simplest is to take a rub, ha ha)
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- How is glass produced? Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes. The following are described below:1. ingredients, according to the design of the material sheet, weighing all kinds of raw materials, mixing in a mixing machine evenly. The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.2., melting, the raw materials will be prepared by high temperature heating, forming a homogeneous bubble free liquid glass. This is a complex process of physics and chemistry. The melting of glass is carried out in a furnace. There are two main types of Furnaces: one is a crucible kiln, the other is glass in the crucible, and the other is heated outside the crucible. The small crucible kiln has only one crucible, and the larger one can be more than 20 crucibles. The crucible kiln is made by gap type, and now only optical glass and color glass are produced by crucible kiln. The other is the tank furnace. The frit is molten in the bath, and the flame is heated on the upper part of the glass. The glass melting temperature mostly in the 1300~1600 C Eve joy. Most of them are heated by flame and a few are heated by electric current. They are called electric furnaces. Now, the pool kiln is continuous production, small pool kiln can be a few meters, big can be more than 400 meters, 2.
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- Quartz glass is a kind of special industrial technology glass made of silicon dioxide. It is a very good basic material.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- There are three kinds of vacuum heat collecting tubes: high temperature pipe, high efficiency pipe and high cold pipe. High temperature pipe coating than ordinary length (from the nozzle is about 1cm), the tube of high temperature resistance, anti damping performance is particularly strong, the film on the 400 DEG C high temperature air drying condition, not aging, not falling, not color. The high efficiency pipe film is about 2.5cm apart from the pipe mouth. The tube is ultra high absorption, less heat loss, fast heating up and high thermal efficiency. The high temperature pipe has the advantages of high efficiency, high heat efficiency and fast heating, less heat loss, and hot water as usual under the condition of 30 DEG C. Consumers can choose different vacuum heat collecting tubes according to different areas.
- Q:What raw materials are used for glass fiber reinforced plastics? Where can I buy them?
- Curing agent: resin special curing agent is added in proportion, and the general resin manufacturers will support the production. General glass fiber reinforced plastic stores are on sale.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range