|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
|Output tolerance: |
|Solar Cell Efficiency (% ): |
|Solar PV Module Efficiency (%): |
|Frame type: |
|Frame material: |
|Juntion box: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Ply wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after confirmed payment|
250W solar panels for power plant
1. A grade solar cells.
2. 25years lifetime 12years quality warranty.
3. positive tolerance
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||W||250|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||V||30.5|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||A||8.21|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||V||37.6|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||A||8.67|
|Module Efficiency (ηm)||%||15.37|
|Dimension of module||mm||1640*992*40mm(64.6*39.1*1.6inch)|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.44|
|Voc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.3|
|Isc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||0.05|
|Maximum System Voltage||VDC||1000(TUV);600(UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||A||15|
|Operating Temperature||C||-40~ +85|
|STC:1000W/m2.AM1.5 and 25C cell temperature, NOCT : Nominal Operating Cell Temperature|
Long lifespan: 25Years lifetime guarantee, 12years workshop warranty. 90% output in first 10years. 85% output in next 15years.If module fail during warranty period, please contact local dealer, and provide the warranty card to replace the products.
Solar panels are withstand extreme working condition (from -40°C to 120°C)
Grade A solar panels rated by TUV.
High transformation efficiency solar panels
New UV reflector protected Layer
Maintenance free solar panels
No exposed metal parts
100% EL TEST before and after laminator for each solar panels
TUV,MCS,CEC,IEC61215,IEC61730,CE,UL approved solar panels
- Q:How much energy does it take to make, install, and eventually dispose of a solar panel?
- At present the technology to create silicon solar cells is incredibly energy intensive. It is not logical to compare the cost of oil to the cost of a solar cell because they are not priced according to energy input. Oil has a strong advantage in that it is concentrated solar and geothermal chemical energy that has accumulated over millions of years. The price of oil does not reflect its energy content, but the cost to retreive it. Electrical energy used to produce a Photovoltaic cell is not priced in any proportion to oil. By some calculations it will take about 50,000 KWh of energy produced by the PV cell before it can recover the energy used to manufacture it.
- Q:Should the value of solar panels be included when appraising a home?
- Zillow appraisal is useless and not at all important. If you are selling your home then the solar installation should give you some advantage, depending on how much you are still paying for utilities. The only appraisal that matters is the one a buyer gets to lock in a mortgage. Nothing else matters.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- In the US, the average electricity consumption for a house is 958 kwh per month which is 32 kwh per day for a 30 day month. Once you get to New York City, the number of hours of usable sunlight drops to four hours per day so using six hours a day as a guideline and the fact that inverters tend to be 65% efficient, you wind up requiring 8.205 kw of solar panels which at $5 a watt amounts to $4,205 not including the inverter. Your first task would be to reduce your energy use. Keep in mind that the effective cost of solar power in 2007 was 38 cents per kwh. Without government incentives, you wind up paying more for your electricity than had you just bought it from the grid.
- Q:Which solar panel should I choose?
- the last one has highest wattage. that will bring down the total number of panels you need to meet 40 KW. you probably need 220 panels
- Q:How do you make a homemade solar panel?
- you cant make solar panels to generate electricity at home. A LOT of high tech equipment is needed. About the cheapest option is to use solar powered garden lights but that is all you'll get is a bit of light.(Google making solar panels) You should be able to make up a windmill powered generator though (but dont expect much power out of something you can make easily) Do some research yourself
- Q:Where to buy cheap solar panels?
- There are ton's of distributor around that can provide you a cheap solar panel that didn't came from China. Expand your knowledge and learn from a renowned solar company about the Best Solar Panels. Visit our site and contact us today!
- Q:How to charge a solar panel?
- For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awXJ0 The charge controller will protect the battery. You might want to think about getting a fuse.
- Q:Could you have a solar panel in space?
- Absolutely. Many satellites and other spacecraft that have been launched throughout history carry solar panels to power themselves. The International Space Station alone has hundreds of square meters of solar panels. Transmitting the power from one place to another wirelessly is a bit more difficult, but not fundamentally impossible. So far we don't have any good technology to do it over long distances. But we're getting there. One proposed future source of power is 'solar power satellites', orbiting devices that would collect sunlight and turn it into a microwave laser that would be fired down to the Earth and collected in a giant dish kind of like a radio telescope. The idea is that this would be non-polluting, environmentally friendly, reliable, would help to boost investment in space technologies, and wouldn't take up the large amounts of land area required for traditional solar power. However, some people have argued that it is a bad idea on the basis that if the laser accidentally missed the dish, and came down in an inhabited area, it might cause human fatalities or damage to the environment or human artifacts.
- Q:How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- That's hard to tell. A solar panel produces somewhere between 7 and 0W per square foot under sunlight exposure. You should calculate the light intensity of sunlight, and then calculate the light intensity of a candle (You'll have to look that up in some physics book or the internet) and then just multiply the number of candles until you match the intensity of sunlight. Realistically, you would need so many candles that you wouldn't be able to fit them in front of the solar panels, assuming you don't end up with a huge fireball.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- A Mobile home will have its frame grounded when connected to a standard electrical 'plug-in', if it was built to current Codes. If you plan to use that panel as the entire electrical system you'll need to ground the frame. Vehicle systems, (frame grounded), are 2 Volt for a reason. It would be unwise to use a separately derived 20V. system in that mobile home if that frame's not grounded. (That first step out on to the ground could be a 'lulu'.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range