|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
|Output tolerance: |
|Solar Cell Efficiency (% ): |
|Solar PV Module Efficiency (%): |
|Frame type: |
|Frame material: |
|Juntion box: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Ply wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15days after confirmed payment|
250W solar panels for power plant
1. A grade solar cells.
2. 25years lifetime 12years quality warranty.
3. positive tolerance
|Maximum Power (Pmax)||W||250|
|Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp)||V||30.5|
|Maximum Power Current (Imp)||A||8.21|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||V||37.6|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||A||8.67|
|Module Efficiency (ηm)||%||15.37|
|Dimension of module||mm||1640*992*40mm(64.6*39.1*1.6inch)|
|Pmax Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.44|
|Voc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||-0.3|
|Isc Temperature Coefficient||%/C||0.05|
|Maximum System Voltage||VDC||1000(TUV);600(UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||A||15|
|Operating Temperature||C||-40~ +85|
|STC:1000W/m2.AM1.5 and 25C cell temperature, NOCT : Nominal Operating Cell Temperature|
Long lifespan: 25Years lifetime guarantee, 12years workshop warranty. 90% output in first 10years. 85% output in next 15years.If module fail during warranty period, please contact local dealer, and provide the warranty card to replace the products.
Solar panels are withstand extreme working condition (from -40°C to 120°C)
Grade A solar panels rated by TUV.
High transformation efficiency solar panels
New UV reflector protected Layer
Maintenance free solar panels
No exposed metal parts
100% EL TEST before and after laminator for each solar panels
TUV,MCS,CEC,IEC61215,IEC61730,CE,UL approved solar panels
- Q:How much does a solar panel cost?
- Build okorder.com/
- Q:what is the best way to go solar?
- solar water heater and solar power system.
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- It is related to the size and capacity of your battery.
- Q:Solar panels for a netbook?
- That strikes me as completely impractical for most circumstances. The power output of your mains adapter is 30W and to do that you are looking at at least five or six square feet of solar panels costing in the region of $600 even from a surplus supplier I know. You could do it cheaper (maybe $50 on panels) but then you would be looking a more primitive panels and need perhaps thirty square feet of solar panels. This is a completely different exercise to creating a solar powered USB charger - the power requirement is a lot higher. Astronomy and space?
- Q:Information on making solar panels?
- I doubt that you are going to want to learn how to dope your own silicon wafers, add contacts and laminate them into PV panels. I also doubt that you're going to even want the various chemicals to make e.g. cadmium-based cells anywhere near your house (cadmium is a very toxic metal). In other words, making your own solar panels is not an at-home project. You can buy solar panels based on cells of several different types. A link to a Pricewatch-like website for current prices on solar panels is below. Mounting panels to roofs or pole mounts, running conduit and wires, and installing battery banks and inverters are within the capabilities of skilled laypeople. More data at the links. Edit: I am reporting all of Agua-Luna's cut-and-paste pieces as spam. I encourage others to do likewise.
- Q:solar panels for your home?
- Hello, Yes you definitely can use this kind of panels. Powering your home entirely will be an issue if you are not familiar with solar energy and electricity in general. If it's the case I'm afraid you'll need a specialist. The basic principle of a solar power system: - Solar panel to charge the batteries - DC to AC converter that will convert the DC voltage from your battery to AC voltage so that you can connect regular home appliances like lights or TV.
- Q:Solar panel question
- The answer is actually quite complicated, but if you're planning on building just a very small system, most likely, the panel will be small and weak. In this case, connecting a panel that is 8 volts open circuit directly to a lead-acid battery is probably the most efficient way to charge. There are charge controllers that you can buy, some of which actively track the maximum power point for charging your battery. Unfortunately, those controllers might eat 5 or 0 watts, just to get you another few percent of charging efficiency. If your panel is only 50 watts in the first place, you can see that this is not a good deal. If you're getting serious panels (clue: price $500 each), then you may very well benefit from a charge controller with MPPT (max power point tracking). Lead-acid, either a flooded cell like your car battery, or AGM, are the standard for solar energy storage. Lithium ion is better in many ways, being less sensitive to temperature, state of discharge, and they are also lighter. Charging them is also more straightforward with the right circuitry. The problem is, they cost like $500 per kWh, compared with less than a tenth that price for lead-acid.
- Q:Why are solar panels grid-like?
- They are in form of panels ....panel observe heat to generate electricity
- Q:South facing solar panels?
- You want the panels facing south because that is where they would get the most sunlight throughout the day. If your front door is facing north, then the back of your house would be facing south, right? So put them up in the back where they are facing south...haha wtf..
- Q:How big of a solar panel system would I need to get ?
- Create okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range