||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Packing & Shipping:
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
The normal size is packed by 25pcs/ carton / pallet. Paper carton for FCL shipping and wood carton for LCL shipping.
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Buying inverter for a solar panel?
- I have an inverter that I use in my vehicle. It is rated for 400 amps this is it's maximum capacity. I can use it for less. It converts 2V DC to 20V AC. So Thais is all I need and may be your cheapest option. If your panels are producing a lot of amperage you may need a regulator to stop charging when your battery is fully charged.
- Q:Are solar panels actually efficient?
- Solar panels currently hook into the electric grid through a rectifier. If you were not into the grid, you would have a battery bank to use at night time. Wind works the same way, rectifier, and battery bank if you are not connected. There are communities in Europe that are wholly powered by solar now. There are computers that direct the panels into the direct sunlight for maximum efficiency. Look for them to be coming to your neighborhood soon.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- Solar panels installed are roughly $0/watt in commercial quantities. Bare panels? Do a google search and see what you can find. But for the record, there are panels and there are panels. Stuff from China put together in a shed somewhere will not perform in the same way as some of the new thin-film amorphous panels coming out of the US and Europe. So, in many ways you get exactly what you pay for.
- Q:any one know about electricity solar panels?
- The charger will accept whatever current is necessary from the solar panel up to 7A. It's not like the solar panel will force 2amps into the charger/battery -- the charger will control the current going to the battery. I question whether or not the 2V panel will actually charge the battery, though, because in order to charge a standard lead-acid 2V battery you need to have about 4.5 volts applied to the terminals. Perhaps the charger has a boost circuit -- I don't know without looking at it or knowing the brand/model number, etc. The timer must be 2VDC, but, if you only have a timer that is rated for 20VAC, you can buy a small inverter that will take 2V and supply the necessary 20VAC. An inverter rated for 20 to 50 Watts should be sufficient. These usually cost under US$25. .
- Q:Do solar panels plug into an outlet?
- They are wired into the power system much like the normal power from the local power co. That is simply stated as it can be a complex system with switching cercuits and computer control. Most home systems are more simple and in many cases the solar pannels realy only charge batteies. The ones that use them directly only feed them to certain curcits while the rest run off of the local power company. Solar systems still can't supply a lot of current so it takes a bunch of them to get much usable wattage.
- Q:Solar panel charging question?
- Most solar panels have something called a charge controller on them. This prevents electricity from going backwards from the battery to the panel. Solar panels are rated at 2V but they do put out a little more than that during full sun operation. You didn't specify the size of your battery but it really doesn't matter. It comes down to your consumption of power. If you are only charging the RV battery so it maintains a charge when you don't use it very much, a 5 watt panel is fine. It will charge the battery and keep the small drains on the battery from making it go dead ( the clock radio, the theft deterrent system, etc use power even when RV is off) But if you are using the battery to run things when you are parked, you probably don't have a big enough panel. If you use a 30watt fluorescent light and a 00 watt laptop, you need 30 watts of power saved up every hour in your battery and that's with no inefficiencies. So if your panel puts out 5 watts an hour and you are using 30 watts an hour, you need 30 watts/ 5 watts = 9 hours minimum of charge time to run your stuff for just one hour. You probably need a panel of around a 00 watts to get any meaningful use of your battery. Plus, you never want to run your battery to full drain because it ruins the plates inside the battery. Watts = volts x amps. If you have 2 volts panels, you would charge at 8 amps with a 00 watt panel. This is a good charge rate. Any more than this and you risk warping the plates with too much heat.
- Q:Is using a thick cardboard backing for a solar panel ok?
- No,do not use card board because your cells are quite powerful. Accident short might cause fire. Replace it with another piece of plexi-glass.
- Q:Any companies that have solar panels?
- Not sure what application you need the panels for, but here is a website that retails a number of Solar products (as well as some other good alternative energy devices). Good luck!
- Q:I have two ARCO M55 solar panels. What do I need to connect to a 2Volt bank of batteries.?
- Arco Solar Panels
- Q:Solar Panels for home use?
- Let me start off by saying we (my family and I) live completely, 00% “off of the grid and are completely self sufficient” The house is built utilizing natures natural elements, in the shape of an octagon with 8ft wide arch doors on every wall to catch every angle of wind (typical 4 sided homes have half the chance as one with 8 sides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range