||Number of Cells(pieces):
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
Production Flow :
Packing & Shipping:
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
The normal size is packed by 25pcs/ carton / pallet. Paper carton for FCL shipping and wood carton for LCL shipping.
（1）What price for each watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
（2）What is your size for each module? Can you tell me the Parameter of your module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-Si and a-Si. Please take the specification sheet for your reference.
（3）Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller, and inverter? If so, can you tell me how do they match each other?
Actually we are only manufacturer of solar panels, but we could try to source them for you in China if you need. We could provide you an optimal system design to instruct you how to install.
- Q:Do solar panels add to global warming?
- One piece of technology: Hydro-energy storage. Pump water up to an artificial lake at the top of a mountain to store energy, and then let the water run down through turbines to retrieve the energy later, eliminating most or all of the need for batteries. Usually this stuff saying renewables suck is BS when you actually try. Yet another method, are solar power towers which last longer than solar panels and continue to generate energy at night. While a non-universal storage method, it's good for storing the sun's energy in the mechanism that generates the power. According to some studies, they are the best option next to wind turbines. I'll describe a particular model. A field of mirrors beams light to a part of the tower which contains salt, for it's incredible heat storage capacity when molten. In turn, the heat from that region heats water which spins some turbines, generating lots of energy. Currently, the best models continue to generate electricity at night and for a few consecutive cloudy days. I think whoever was saying that was probably trying to delay response. There are too many ways around that to be true, and saying that it contributes more to Global Warming than fossil fuels is a lie. This is why some government intervention is needed: The companies aren't responding to new ideas, and they happen to often be fossil fuel companies as well. If you don't create the environment where it lowers fossil fuel consumption, then they win because prices stay high.
- Q:Can A Home Owned Solar Panel Support The Entire House's Electrical Needs?
- why okorder.com and we will tell you and everyone else what they would need.we will tell you to the dollar what it takes to accomplish your desire.thanks tommy
- Q:How much power does a solar panel generate?
- That site tells you somewhat about the cost of solar panels and their MAXIMUM output. Now some who have these panels claim output, in daily terms, 8 times as great as maximum output, which says they are counting on 8 hours of effective sunlight. In California Desert that is sound. You will discover that Ontario Power grid is planning for 3 hours to 4 hours of maximum output . Based on that 3 to 4 hours of maximum output, it would take close to 20 years to recover your cost at the price Ontario pays for solar power. The deal locks you in so that you can not get more money as electricity prices go up, and do not lose if electricity prices go down over that 20 years.
- Q:cheapest solar panels sold on line?
- Solar panels installed are roughly $0/watt in commercial quantities. Bare panels? Do a google search and see what you can find. But for the record, there are panels and there are panels. Stuff from China put together in a shed somewhere will not perform in the same way as some of the new thin-film amorphous panels coming out of the US and Europe. So, in many ways you get exactly what you pay for.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- Earlier answers kind of answer it for you...but there are alternatives, that avoid the cross-pollination problem: install a 2Vdc auxiliary home system. Lights primarily, and perhaps a couple of low-draw devices. Motor/mobile home suppliers have a wide range of gear. Use Google to find suppliers. A battery 'bank' would be needed, and of course indoctrination of users to shed the 'power when you want it' life-style. Strict rationing, priority tasks, and so on. Supplement with LP heat/gas lights. 'Off the grid' sounds fun for camping, but as a life-style, it's a lot of work and planning.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE SOLAR PANELS ON POWER POLES?
- I work in NJ and we started seeing them around our industrial park. I think it's probably some scam for the most part. Each panel isn't going to put out more than a few volts. Because they are so widely distributed about the only thing they might be good for is lighting a sodium bulb or something. A much more effective use if it was a serious / more efficient/effectively designed project, we'd probably be seeing farms of panels going up all over the place and on the tops of big-box buildings, but I'm not seeing alot of that.
- Q:can a small solar panel be charged with lamps?
- Sure!...did you ever use a solar powered calculator indoors under a lamp?? It works just fine.
- Q:what do i have to study to install solar panels?
- boots on the roof is one of the classes , around phoenix it it offered at rio salado college, there their so theres a place to start. I have had 2 different people check for me and from what i understand i can install the panels but a licensed electrition has to connect to the meter
- Q:QUestion about portable Solar Panels.. Mine is 2v?
- portable storage tank would be lead acid batteries. Use only marine sealed type for safety, about $300 each. You will need a charge controller to control the charging of the batteries. If you don't get enough sunlight, then the only alternative (aside from using the roof) is to get more panels. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range