||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover:
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 300W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- tell me at roughly $500 each, just how many panels would you like to buy? ;-)
- Q:What capacitor should i use to store energy from a solar panel?
- You need a rechargeable battery.Those uF you are talking about are Micro farads and pf are a million times smaller,they are less than gnat-bites compared to any rechargeable battery.You can get metal/metal hydride storage batteries (about .4v)and connect them in series if the voltage you generate is greater than that or in parallel if voltage is lower.Hard to advise without knowing voltage output from your design.As to getting hold of them there are so many in use you are sure to find someone who will lend a few (I would anyway!).
- Q:stationary solar panel project?
- The okorder.com/
- Q:Where could I find a company(s) that installs solar panels for business in Oregon?
- Google the following: solar panels oregon. Here are a few from the first site listed below. Sorry for the capitalization; that was the site's formatting choice, not mine. SOLAR INC. 3698 Franklin Blvd Eugene, OR 97403 (54) 284-2426 ADVANCED ENERGY SYSTEMS 2990 FOREST BOULEVARD, EUGENE, OR 97405 Phone: (54) 683-2345 ALTERNATIVE POWER MACHINE 4040 HIGHLAND AVENUE, GRANTS PASS, OR 97526 Phone: (54) 476-896 CASCADE SUN WORKS INCORPORATED 2444 SE FIRST STREET, REDMOND, OR 97756 Phone: (54) 548-7887 ENERGY OUTFITTERS LTD. 543 NE E St Grants Pass, OR 97526 (54) 476-4200 ENVIRONMENTAL BUILDING SUPPLIES 89 SE TAYLOR STREET, PORTLAND, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 222-388 KING SOLAR SERVICES 4435 MAPLETON DRIVE, WEST LINN, OR 97068 Phone: (503) 635-5560 MR SUN SOLAR 3838 SW MACADAM AVENUE, PORTLAND, OR 97239 Phone: (503) 222-2468 OERGON SOLAR WATER TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-7332 PROTECH SOLAR 409 PINE STREET, ORETECH, OR 9760 Phone: (54) 882-4545 SOLAR ASSIST 395 CROSS STREET SUITE 2, EUGENE, OR 97402 Phone: (54) 338-4957 SOLAR COLLECTION INCORPORATED 934 PIONEER ROAD, TALENT, OR 97540 Phone: (54) 535-5364 SOLAR DESIGN CONSTRUCTION 825 SE PARK AVENUE, CORVALLIS, OR 97333 Phone: (54) 753-8725 SOLAR ENERGY SOLUTIONS 3730 SE LAFAYETTE COURT, PORTLAND, OR 97202 Phone: (503) 238-4502 SOLAR WIND POWER OF PORTLAND 0006 SW CANYON ROAD, WEST HAVEN SYLVAN, OR 97225 Phone: (503) 297-578 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS EUGENE, OR 9740 Phone: (54) 683-404 SUMMERS SOLAR SYSTEMS 7342 RAINBOW DRIVE SE, SALEM, OR 97306 Phone: (503) 363-408 SUNBOW SOLAR 074 NW RACHEL STREET, HILLSBORO, OR 9724 Phone: (503) 640-665 SUNLIGHT SOLAR ENERGY 4 NW FRANKLIN AVENUE, BEND, OR 9770 Phone: (54) 322-90 UNITED SOLAR COMPANY 905 SW BUTLER ROAD, GRESHAM, OR 97080 Phone: (503) 666-3065
- Q:What is the main material for making solar panels?
- If you make your own, in addition to buying silicon also need to buy for the packaging of silicon photovoltaic glass and EVA film.
- Q:What are the government/commercial incentives/discounts that come for solar panels?
- Depending okorder.com/
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- The following links is a sun angle calculator which I find very helpful during my days of doing project about solar panel. The calculator will give you the accurate location of the sun. Solar panel work best when it is directly facing the sun. All you have to do is key in your location details and it will provide you with two most important details: azimuth angle and altitude angle. Azimuth angle is the East angle where the Sun is relative to the South while altitude angle is the tilt angle of the solar panel throughout the day. By using these two angles, you will maximize your exposure of solar panels. However, if you are experiencing rainy or cloudy days, horizontally mounted solar panels is the most efficient.
- Q:Benefits of Solar Panels?
- There's a few different kinds of solar panels. Some of them are only for collecting heat, they're relatively inexpensive and not a bad deal, though installation can be expensive of course. The most sophisticated of these use some pretty high tech collectors to heat up an antifreeze solution that in turn is circulated through a reservoir (how water heater), to supply the house. Your electric producing solar panels are more expensive. You can go on OKorder and do a search on photovoltaic panels and get a pretty good idea real quick. The panels alone can run you 2 or 3 bucks a watt of output or more, and you may need 3 or 4 thousand watts of output to give you reasonable system for your house, depending on how much electricity you use. Then there's installation, for which you may need a professional electrician and so on. If you want a system incorporating deep cycle batteries then that's another expense, but you don't necessarily need those if you're not planning to take yourself completely off the grid. Not that the systems are really complicated. Some people wire panels together themselves from scrap cell components to save money. Of course you'd need to understand the basic wiring involved for that, and you'd almost certainly be required to retain an electrician to tie any system into the grid itself. Although there is such a thing as a plug in grid tie inverter. This is is a gadget that will take your DC solar panel output and feed it into the standard wiring of your house via an ordinary electrical outlet. You'd still need to understand enough to get the DC voltage right no doubt.
- Q:What type of gases and toxics do solar panels use or produce?
- it is fairly conceivable, despite if the difficulty with this physique of recommendations is the storage of the produced HHO. An 'on call for' technique is plenty safer and less difficult. Hybrid structures are already accessible that boost gasoline financial equipment some 20% to 60%. DIY 'plans' and such are additionally accessible for people who prefer to tinker.
- Q:I have a question about solar panels?
- But at night where there is no sunlight does all the electricity shut down for the night? Electrical production shuts down, but most solar electric systems have some way of storing power. There are two main types of storage: . Grid tie. Basically this uses the power grid as a virtual battery. You produce extra power during sunlight hours to sell to the grid (other people use it) and you buy power from the grid when the sun doesn't shine. This is usually the most economical system, but whether you save money depends on a lot of things like: cost of installation, location, government subsidies how much you get for the electricity you sell buy. In other words, the details matter. Mostly location, which determines how much sunlight you get, electric rates, and subsidies. 2. Batteries. Usually a large bank of deep cycle lead acid batteries. Usually only used in off-grid systems and the cost of electricity is usually not competitive with grid electricity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range