||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover:
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 300W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:Anyone know if there is a solar panel that you can travel with that is not USB plug in ?
- Solar panels require a charge converter before it can be used by an AC source. There is no direct solar panel with built in charge converters that I know of because, when purchasing panels, you must purchase the wattage requirements of the job (this can be several panels linked), and a charge converter that will handle the <? panels required. A chain of stores up here in Canada have a portable battery pack that has a solar panel to increase its charge capacity or duration, but its not something you would want to lug around for long periods of time, because is weights in about 3 lbs.
- Q:Run a air conditioner off solar panel?
- Solar Panels Air Conditioner
- Q:Which stores can you buy solar panels at?
- This one.
- Q:installing solar panels on roof?
- That okorder.com/... In both cases I would recommend you call to get specifics before ordering anything.
- Q:How do you install solar panels?
- Everyone is looking into renewable energy these days and many are looking to solar energy. The sun gives us a lot of energy that solar panels help us to use for our energy needs. Best of all, this energy is free! All you need to do is install your own solar panel. It is best to install solar panels to a rooftop before the house is roofed.
- Q:How to hook up a Solar Panel To a single outlet?
- That solar panel puts out about amp (in round numbers). If you are talking about a 20vac outlet, you'll have to send the output of the solar panel through an inverter. That brings it up to 20vac. 20 watts at 20 volts means you'll only be able to draw 0.6667 amps. With an inverter at 85% efficiency, you'll only get about 0.4 amps. That would barely light a CFL. 20 watts of power at 7 volts = amp (in round numbers) 20 watts of power at 20vac = 0.6667 amp (in round numbers) Power (watts) = current x voltage. If you increase voltate, you must decrease current to get the same watts. Watts is the common denominator in power measurement.
- Q:advice what solar panels to purchase?
- Selecting the right solar panels is like shopping for a car. Shop around and compare prices. Make sure the frame material will not rust or corrode away after a few years if you are near the ocean. Talk to satisfied customers is always wise. Get the guarantee in writing.
- Q:How would you connect a solar panel to a fan?
- Solar panel hooked to a battery or two then to a small inverter then to your 20 volt fan ....... Or .... Solar panel to 2 volt battery wired to a 2 volt fan. I use both
- Q:I would like to know mire about solar energy ?
- Energy okorder.com/
- Q:are solar electric panels viable in the northwest?
- Take okorder.com/.. You need to keep in mind that as long as you are renting your electric from the public utility you are doing just that and renting. You can resale the solar electric system if you move or if you just want to sale it and get some of your money back if not 20 % extra. Then all the years you used the system was all free electric. So it is already viable as you put it. Anything other then buying a system would not be. Here is a thought. The housing market slumped and if you paid 50K for your home it is now only worth if you can even sale it about 00K. Not worth the money but people are still buying homes even if they are not worth what they are being sold for. And then the cars and trucks people buy will never pay for them selfs but people still buy them and spend extra the more wasteful the car is. So why does solar have to pay for it's self or prove it's self? It has many times over but because you can't drive a solar panel drunk and party out in the bars with it is is not worth the money. I guess the is just being human and a double standard. What about the big up front cost of solar? I remember a 20% up front cost when I bought my home and my car and it is the same 20% or less for a solar loan. Plus the value of solar is going up not down like with homes and a car is not worth but half what you paid for it the minute you drive it off the car lot. I can only see good from solar un like other things we buy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range