CNBM Solar is a world-leading and Vertical integrated manufacturer of high-performance with Silicon,
Wafer, Cells, Modules, which convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale
The capacity of CNBMSolar is reach to 1GW, and make sure each year our shipment capacity is more
Than 700-800MWs, at the same time, we have set up the largest solar power station with our partner
CNBM is a Quality + Service oriented company with“Excellence at Each Step” approach, composed of
the finest components from TUV and IEC-certified partners around the world, CNBM modules consistently
undergo a variety of trials at the company’s Test & Development Centre, ensuring peak performance
capabilities. The company is committed to develop and provide the world with clean and renewable energy
to ease the energy shortages as well as human kind’s impact on the environment.
Good Quality 185W Solar Panel
Open Circuit Voltage-Voc(V)
Maximum Power Voltage-Vmp(V)
Short Circuit Current-Isc(A)
Maximum Power Current-Imp(A)
Maximum System Voltage
Maximum Series Fuse Rating
Temperature Coefficients of Pmax
Temperature Coefficients of Voc
Temperature Coefficients of Isc
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature
Standard Testing Condition(STC)
Qualification Test Parameters
3.2mm High Transmission,Low Iron
Anodized Aluminum Alloy
3 Bypass Diodes
1*4.0mm² Length 900mm
FAQ:Does your company has solar panels factroy ?
Yes , we hv acquied our solar factory in 2012 .
- Q:Is there a personal use solar panel?
- You can cosider this product Flexible Personal Solar Panel. I think it will be helpful. Product Review Take the lightweight, easy-to-pack Brunton Solaris 6 / 2 Solar Panels on your next expedition to the Himalayas or down that nearby trail or dirt road. Brunton used CIGS, the most efficient thin-film solar technology available, to create the Solaris. Choose either the Solaris six-watt or 2-watt panel—both of them fold up to the size of a CD wallet and work, even in overcast conditions, to charge your cell phone, digital camera, camcorder, iPod, and other small electronics. A built-in reversing diode prevents the solar panel from discharging your batteries when the sun disappears for the night. Brunton's Solaris 2-watt panel can even charge your satellite phone or trickle charge your laptop.
- Q:Best orientation for my solar panel?
- Typically, solar panels are installed facing the same as your latitude = 2 degrees to the North measured from horizontal. 60 degrees from vertical = 30 degrees from horzontal will give almost as much power in June as in December = beginning of Summer. You can face your panels straight up = zero tilt from vertical = better for December/ not so good in June. Usually, the same tilt as your North facing roof is best as it simplifies installation and reduces wind loading. Shade from trees etc will much reduce the power you get. Neil
- Q:Please differentiate b/w mono & poly crystalline silicon solar panels.?
- In the practical sense, the differences are trivial. I'd buy on price per watt, unless space is at a premium (it isn't for most installations).
- Q:Pls is it ok to connect a 0watt and 20watt solar panel together into a charge controller port?
- Homemade okorder.com/
- Q:Has anyone gotten their solar panel rebates in Florida?
- Do not count on getting the rebate soon or if at all. You should get on the list and wait until the funds are released. Good luck. Summary: Note: There is currently a waiting list for rebates from the Solar Energy Incentives Program. This program has received $5 million in federal funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA). This funding will be used to award rebates to some of the systems that are on the waiting list. The state has applied for an additional $9.4 million in federal funding for this rebate program. Systems applying for the rebate at the present time will be placed on the waiting list. If additional federal funded is received, the approved applications will be awarded rebates based on the order in which they were received. FY 2009-200 is the last year of the solar rebate program and the last year the program could be funded under current authorizing statute. Florida's Solar Energy System Incentives Program was established in June 2006 (SB 888) to provide financial incentives for the purchase and installation of solar energy systems from July , 2006, through June 20, 200. A total of $2.5 million was available for FY 2006-2007; $3.5 million was available for FY 2007-2008, and $5 million is available for FY 2008-09.
- Q:how much does it cost to operate a solar panel?
- to okorder.com/ you should really be able make report with this informatin. So for your school it would cost millions, you need to figure out how many kilowatts your school use, then use the information above to calculate how large of system would be required you will be very impressive and the most informed person in your school.
- Q:How to tie small solar panel system into my house's electircal system?
- For one thing, you would be trying to supplement the entire electrical grid. Same reason you must have a cut out relay for an emergency generator. Cause without one, you generator would be trying to power the whole regions electrical system. You could set up a solar system to just power specific things, like a gate opener, etc. But thy would have to be wired separate from the house a.c. electrical system.
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:Solar Panel Watts?? help!?
- 200 Watt Solar Panel
- Q:solar panel help needed ?
- You need to know how many solar cells are in the panel and what is the rated current each cell will produce. This information should be listed on the panel. Each cell will produce from 0.5 to 0.55 volts DC per cell and each cell will produce a current that is dependent on the size of the cell and the type of material the cell is made from. If the cells are connected in series then the voltage of each cell will add together, that is if you have 30 cells connected in series they should generate about 5 to 6.5 volts DC. If each cell generates .2 amps, then you multiply the voltage of 5 volts DC times .2 amps DC equals 8 watts of power. The current of each cell does not add together when you connect the cells in series only the voltage of each cell. If you connect the 30 cells in parallel then the current of each cell adds together but the voltage of each cell does not. That is 0.5 Volts DC times 36 amps equals 8 watts. The power (watts) produced will be the same. See our blog on the products page to see how to connect solar cells in series and in parallel. We also have a PDF file of solar cells and their rated output current sorted by watts per area and their manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range