||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 230W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:Why are solar panels so expensive?
- It's all in the production process that uses materials and processes that are not yet cheap because of the little infrastructure in this field. You can make cheaper solar panels, but it restricts their efficiency, so you get less energy. The reason individuals haven't been catching on to it is because it is not yet entirely cost effective. For a normal 3-person home to be powered completely by solar, depending on many conditions, especially where you live, the payback period is something over 50 years. I live in Boston and for my house to be powered by solar I wouldn't see it making money for over 75 years! What people have to realize is that the point of solar is not to completely power your house cheaply, but to lessen the strain on the electrical grid, and if enough people do this the cost will certainly come down. That and the technology of solar panels has been developing unbelievably fast with all of the green energy buzz going around, so you should see the cost dropping in the next few years as new discoveries are made.
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- you okorder.com. all you have to do is watch the video.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- Monocrystalline silicon cells in the laboratory to achieve the conversion efficiency of 24.7%. Ordinary commercial conversion efficiency of 10% -18%. Monocrystalline silicon solar cells because of the production process problems, generally its semi-silicon ingots for the cylindrical into, and then through the slice -> cleaning -> diffusion knot -> remove the dice -> the production of electrodes -> corrosion around -> Reflective film and other workers made of finished products. General monocrystalline silicon solar cells four corners for the fillet. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell thickness is generally 200uM-350uM thick, and now the production trend is to ultra-thin and efficient direction
- Q:SOLAR PANELS (sun enerjy)?
- Solar panels have been expensive, and not $00,000 about 30 to 50. There are new technologies that are just coming on line which supposedly reduce that for the same output by /2 to 2/3's which will, when these become widely available finally become practical, with tax breaks and incentives for the majority of people, either in their homes or businesses. I believe there are some panels that position the panels in such a way that you can buy a hot water collector under the photovoltaics and will produce hot water as well.
- Q:What is maximum system voltage in solar panel?
- Contact the manufacturer of your panel(s) for the information you seek
- Q:Can I use a 250 watt solar panel to power a medium sized upright fridge?
- How many watts does your fridge consume? Do you want it to work at night when the solar panels aren't doing anything? Probably not.
- Q:How did Obamas funded solar panel plan flop and bunkrupt..where did those billions of dollars go?
- Yes, solar panels could change the world if they were especially cheap--but they're not and may not be cheap for many years, if ever. Lots of new technology could change the world but most of it doesn't. The government doesn't have a very good track record of picking winners in the new technology markets; that's something we should probably leave to the venture capitalists to do--with their own money. The money the government spent on solar panels is gone. Racked up as debt that we'll leave to our children and grandchildren to pay off.
- Q:can i use 00 ohm /4 watt resister for 5v coming direct from solar panel?
- Just connect the 5 volts out of the panel directly to the iphone via an USB connector. BUT, is the panel output always 5 volts, ±0.25 volts? Because that is the USB specification, and anything outside of those values could damage your iphone. And solar panels are known for their wide swings in voltage. Bottom line, resistor not needed, and you need to be positive you supply the correct voltage to the iphone. Best way to do that is to start with a solar panel that puts out at least 7 volts and use a LM7805 regulator. The only resistors needed are those to tie the data lines into a certain combination of resistance and voltage so that the iphone is fooled into thinking that a proper USB is connected. That would NOT involve a 00 ohm resistor. Search online for the proper values and connections. edit: are you repeating your same inane question with a different account? That is totally against the rules and could get you suspended.
- Q:What do you know about solar panels?
- Solar panels are made up of lots of solar cells. They don't give loads of energy. A line goes around the cells and... that's all I know lol
- Q:Have a question about mobile homes and solar panels!!!?
- I'm not an expert on solar panels.... However, if you find they are expensive, I have a suggestion for eliminating a cost for heating... look into geo-thermal heating. It's a one time fee, they basically drill into the earth and heat your home with natural heat from underground. That wouldn't supply you all your power, but could cut down on the cost of solar panels, so you could use them simply for lights etc and not heat as well.... and I'm sure it would increase your re-sale value.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range