||Number of Cells(pieces):
||Poly Solar Panel:
||Poly Solar Panel 230W
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:background of solar panel?
- Hint: It's behind the foreground.
- Q:How can I make a sun tracker for a solar panel?
- Since the sun moves in the sky on a very predicatable course you don't need a closed loop control system to track it. All you need is a clock-drive motor and the proper gearing for your latitude. The clock drive motor will move at a constant rotational velocity based on time, and when it is geared down properly the angle of the shaft will follow the sun. Make sure the clock motor is powerful enough to move the solar panel, etc. That's a start, anyway. .
- Q:How does a solar panel charge controller work for batteries?
- 7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Q:How much should a 00 watt solar panel cost?
- Hello, Solar panels range from 200 to 400, depends on where you get them from. I got a good setup from iron edison which came delivered. I bought a 00 watt solar panel for $225, upon opening the delivered package, it was a high quality, clean cut panel that really obliged me to power it with a high quality battery. So I searched all over the place for HIGH quality solar batteries/asked many people, and came across VMAX solar batteries. These are top of the line, they have the best lifespan out of all the batteries I've tried and have been buying them from Bargainshore for years now. I recently bought more panels and used the the same setup, couldn't be happier! Goodluck!
- Q:How I can get 300- 500 Wh of energy using Solar Panel?
- If okorder.com . If you must store this energy, that's another trick involving other equipment.
- Q:SOLAR PANELS (sun enerjy)?
- First, solar panels come in two basic types - photovoltaics, which produce electricity (the black cells you normally think of), and solar thermal, which heats water (or some other fluid). It's one or the other, you could install both if you want that. Solar thermal is cost effective today, depending on how you currently heat your water. (The hot water could also be used to create electricity, like in a steam turbine, generally done in larger power plants). Photovoltaics are more expensive, but coming down in price every day. To know how many panels you need, you first have to determine how many kWH your house uses, and do you want to be completely off the grid (which would also require large batteries), or just reduce your electric bill.
- Q:Wattage on soldering iron for solar panel?
- How To Solder Solar Cells
- Q:how much would it cost to generate MW electricity by solar panels??? and how much land it requires ?
- First off, you should consider cost per kilowatt-hour (kWh) since kWh is energy whereas MW is power, and kWh is a common unit of energy used by power utilities. But first you would need to design the power capacity required, which as you state, is assumed to be MW. Average system costs = $95 per square foot Average solar panel output = 0.6 watts per square foot Average solar energy system costs = $8.95 per watt Form this information, the capital cost of installing MW = $8.95 /W * 0^6 W/MW = $9 million. The lifetime of a typical solar power system is probably about 20 years. Assuming a true MW peak output of the solar panel it would be anticipated that a daily average energy production would be peak output over about 3 hours per day, or 3 MWh of energy per day. Total production over a 20 year system life would be 3 MWh * 365 days/yr * 20 yr = 22 x 0^3 MWh So in terms of costs of capitalization of the system, the cost of Energy (/kWh) = $8.95 million / 22 x 0^3 MWh = $0.40 / kWh (approximately) This cost does not include maintenance, however, given the simplicity of these systems; other than periodic equipment replacement, which is covered by specifying a 20 year complete system replacement; other maintenance cost should be relatively low. The required surface area of solar panel = 0^6 W / 0.6 W/ft^2 = 94,340 ft^2 or a little over 2 acres of panel surface area. To be able to properly access and maintain the solar array, the minimum area required would likely be 5 to 0 acres.
- Q:Do solar panels generate power when it's cloudy?
- From my understanding they generate electricity when the suns out and when its out and there aren't too many clouds around covering up. They store some electricity for the winter and cloudier times but I'm not really an expert!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range