||Number of Cells(pieces):
||low iron glass cover
||Poly Solar Panel:
Place of Origin:
Hebei, China (Mainland)
Number of Cells:
0 to +6W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):
Current at Pmax(Imp):
We enjoy exclusive channel to get stock solar panels at more competitive price from Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK,Suntech etc.
These panels are from tier 1 solar panel manufacturers,such as Trina,Hanwha,Yingli,LDK.They are assembled with all grade A materials,only problem is that they has slight appearance defect,but due to their strict quality control,even the negligible defect will lower its grade.so they put these panels into stock.
These panels adopt all grade A materials,such as solar cell,EVA, back sheet, junction box, glass,frame,connector etc.
They have same electrical performance with grade A solar panels,only difference is the negligible superficial defect.
1.Our sales representative and engineer work together to answer your questions and offer solution for free
2.We choose the best product for you to make sure it worth its real value
3.We design the best solution with good perfomance for you,manwhile save every cent of your money.
We provide 10 years Warranty for the product, 12 years warranty for 90% power production ,25 years warranty for 80% power production.
22pcs/box,1box/pallet,264pcs for 20GP,616pcs for 40GP,700pcs for 40HQ
45 days after payment
- Q:automated way to clean solar panels?
- Hire Tinkerbell, Disney hasn't had much for her to do lately.
- Q:how many 45 watt solar panels would I need?
- Ok lets start with basics We need 28watts for the lights but due to efficacy we wont get that from the solar panels unless we increase the power.So I would say about 50watts of panels and that depends on if its sunny if its cloudy we wont get even 70 watts so I would say get 200watts of panels to overcome this problem. Then we need to run the lights for 6 hours so we need power to charge the battery I would say we will need 2x 0ah deep cycle battery's and as we need the lights on for 6 hours I would say we will need a charging capacity or total power from our solar panels to be around 300watts. So now that's the power sorted we need a device to allow us to power the lights at the right voltage. You will need a device that is called a inverter if the lights run on 240/0volts you will need a 2v to 240 or 0 depending on were you are so we can now convert are 2v dc power into 0/240 for the t8 lights. You will need a 500watt inverter as when fluorescent lights start they have a surge of power needed to start them So you will need 2x0ah deep cycle battery's 7x 45watt solar panels or you could just get 3x 00watt panels x500watt pure sine wave inverter I know it will be costly but it will be worth it in the long run.I did a similar project myself and it cost me over 600
- Q:Why don't scientists use the design of a tree for solar panels?
- solar panels do not use generators, but i like your idea, very creative.though i don't see the practicality of this being used commercially, i think it would make a great solar promotional piece though! off-subject, it is time we stop looking at the upfront costs of things and start looking at what the long term costs are. most green-technology, although expensive at first, end up saving tons of resources and actually increase profits of businesses! studies show that people who work in a green building tend to be happier which benefits health, more excited to go to work due to the business's environmental ethics, are more productive because of natural lighting, and are more efficient because more work is getting done. green buildings can actually boost the efficiency of a business! thus saving tons of money and reducing tons of waste. Doesn't this just make sense to you?
- Q:is it worth it to install solar panels?
- Solar is mroe expensive than just about every other form of generation for a centralized plant, but can still be cost-effective for a consumer living in the right place. This is because while a coal-fired plant may produce electricity for 2-3 cents per kWh, by the time it's marked up to retail, distributed, and taxed to get to a residence, it may be 5 cents per kWh - a figure which solar can match in many places.
- Q:Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.
- Q:Solar Panel Help, Trying to go green.?
- I had a system installed last year and am very happy with it so far. When I was getting quotes from companies we used a 3 year usage history that I was able to get from my utility. I live in an area that allows me to sell back my excess or let my meter run backwards, which really helps reduce costs. The amount of energy you use and can produce will vary during the year. I had monthly usage under 800 kwh and months over 2000 kwh. I have become more aware of my usage and have made adjustments to appliances and habits to cut my usage down. I installed a 3.74 kw dc system. On average in the summer I generate 35 kwh per day and in the winter I averagae around 2 kwh per day, but I've seen days as low as 2kwh. I don't see the benefit to hooking up a system to specifice appliances for 2 reasons. Your a/c doesn't run non stop, so the energy you produce when the system cycles off is lost. You only produce electricity when the sun is shining on the panels. If you have a cloudy day or it is hot after the sun goes down, you will need to still use household energy. My system doesn't zero out my bill, but it reduces it by about 75% in the summer and at least 50% in the winter. My bills were over $200 many months, my highest summer bill was $20 and highest winter bill was $35. My system cost $26K (less than my pool or hardwood floors), I got a $0K rebate from my utility and a $2K federal tax credit. The fed. tax credit has increased this year to 30% of the total installed price. I should break even in 6-7 years and save well over $50K over the life of the panels.
- Q:How much does it cost to install Solar Panels?
- The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is the “gold standard” for PV and solar heating installation certification. Cost vary on the size and difficulty of the project. The price of the panels are dropping and technology is getting better. A rough rule of thumb estimate would be $3 per watt for all the hardware and then double that to cover labor and overhead (insurance, permits, gas for the truck etc) Solar thermal has a faster payback than PV. The panels themselves go up fairly quickly. Installing roof mount attachments can take some time. This is also one of the points of liability. If done improperly the roof may leak and cause more damage than the profits on that job could pay for. There are a number of kits and pre-bundled packages available. You might try installing one of those on a friendly first. Make it a weekend project for yourself or on a friend or relatives house.
- Q:Solar panels...??? HELP!?
- Solar panels can produce enough energy to run your average size unit (depends on panel size). It cost you bit more but its for once in all, average panel age limit is above 20 years (approx) so it can save you a lot, also environment friendly. Basic Panel can support your lights which are mostly used in any premise, even your TV, computer and stereo system. Is that enough to save and entertain you?.....Think so.
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- Right now, the U.S. government and some state governments (like California) are offering subsidies on solar panels for businesses and houses. With these subsidies, anyone infesting in solar power today will have their investment returned in less than 0 years. This means that with these subsidies, solar panels are basically paying for themselves; they're free. In addition, excess power generated on solar panels can be added to the local power grid and, if you're lucky and can set it up with your local power distributor, the power company will pay you for the power you generate. This are just financial reasons. Their is also the reduction of power generated by fossil fuels when using solar power which mitigates climate change.
- Q:Solar Panel Question?
- There are 720 hours in a month (30 days) but only about /2 of those are in *full* sun 800 kW hr / 360 hr = 5 kW. 5000 W / 65 W / panel = 30 panels minimum and that's based on full sun during the day (no clouds, rain, etc). Besides an inverter you'll also want a bank of batteries to operate at night. OR, you can get about 35 - 40 panels and sell power back to the utility during the day (meter runs backwards), and use power off the grid at night. Suprise! solar power isn't cheap, is it? Figure on taking advantage of some government and public utility rebates, though to lessen the cost. .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range